Thoughts on sean connery?

thoughts on sean connery?

(Shlapping wymen intenshifies)

Glad he was able to retire and enjoy the rest of his life. Bet he got more comfy 60's pushy than anyone.

Should have played Kincade in Skyfall. Absolutely disgusting that his last film is going to be Sir Billi. Skyfall would have been a better end to his acting career. OG Bond calling new Bond a jumped-up little shit would have been pure kino.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

He could have played Hammond in Jurassic Park, Morpheus in Matrix, Gandalf or Saruman in Lord of the Rings, and Dumbledore in Harry Potter...
They probably offered him the Skyfall role and he declined.

He is in the best Indiana Jones movie

Everyone in hollywood is an ash nazi

No. He's the best part of the second best Indiana Jones movie.

Sir Billi is absolute kino.

This tbqh. It's one of my favourite roles of his.

What are some Connery Kino? Outisde of the bond films I have seen Red October, Untouchables, Last Crusade and Man who Would be King.

one of the very best

the name of the rose, the rock, highlander

Yes, it's very disgusting that his last film is a one he did for his country and not himself and his legacy. Shame on him.

Forgot about rock and highlander but thanks for In the Name of the Rose.

limmy pls

JUST hair

entrapment

dragonheart

The Rock, Red October, Untouchables and Last Crusade are the kino trinity.

>shometimes letting them have the last word isn't enough

I watched it recently. The relationship between a 68 year old man and a 28 year old woman made me cringe.

how can a guy be so masculine that he even looks like a badass in a wedding dress? It's like you can feel the testosterone exuding from him.

inb4 hurr so would I! No, twinkle-toes, you would look mighty pretty in a wedding dress and would end up squealing like a pig for Bubba and friends

23 replies. And you faggots didn't mention Outland.
You deserve every shitty meme and reddit spacing that is destroying this place.

calm down "oldfag" old fag.

what is this from?

he lost some bet in the 70s I think

You listed what I think are his best roles, but some others are Marnie (divisive movie on this board, but it's good), all of his James Bond roles obviously, Zardoz, and The Longest Day.

...merely a blip on an otherwise downward trajectory..

Great film, emjoyed this as well as Highlander when it comes to his roles.

RIP, can't believe he died this year.

nice bait

Best Frontier Marshall.