I miss him will he ever come back ??

>will a big-two character return to the status quo?
This is how stupid you sound.

How is it stupid to want this character back?

Ultimate capaexist out there. At least in some world where reed took ultimate end and turned it into a world. Also alt versions.

1610 however is gone. Ultimate reed knows it merged with prime earth.

Could also be quite possible he took one and turn it into prime earths cap.

Ultimate isn't status quo.

My bad. I thought this was Captain Hydra bitching.

Yeah. We seen other realties become full fleged ones post sw.

I don't think ultimate as we knew it pre secret wars will ever come back.

Maker is trying to merge the multiverse into one, a new ultimate universe. Not restoring the old one.

I can see marvel removing the multiverse. No what ifs anymore, and quesada grew up on post crisis dc. Only one main universe.

Spencer is going to do a Bendis (a la Disassembled) and wreck Steve so he can push Sam more.

Not if cube resets shit.

>Will a company flag ship character come back?

No, user. He's a Nazi forever. This is the new status quo. Ignore all the other times he's died or turned nazi. This time it's for realsies.

Of course he'll come back you giant retard.

That would be retarded as you don't want Bendis writing in a single universe.

Actually bendis stuff is not canon.

Gtg.

Hatsune Miku resetting shit would be a lazy Bobby Ewing-style cop out, though.

You think theyre gonna have cap being hated by the whole world? Forever?

I miss ultimate Steve he was a nice tragic character

I liked some of the ideas that Millar throw about him during his U.Avengers, especially that he didn't sleep anymore and he was becoming less and less human as the serum keep improving.

I wish Hickman would write him a little more before dropping his Ultimates.

U. Punisher had wasted potential too, I miss that universe.

A couple of years at least.

his personality will be reverted at the end of Secret Empire, but the world's opinion of him will not

That while universe was wasted potential, honestly Millar, Hickman, and Ellis should have handled everything with Bendis staying in Ultimate Spider-Man (while giving Hickman the villain Reed idea).

But Loeb took a big shit on the Ultimate universe and the Ultimates, Humphries ruined Hickman's story, Bendis ruined whatever Ellis had set up (and then proceed to ruin his own stuff in USM) and then Millar didn't give a fuck anymore when he came back and just further fucked up shit with Vampire Nerd Hulk.

It also got a fucking shit send off, a lot of wasted potential and interesting stories.

That's Ultimate Cap

Yeah they really explored the while Man out of time with him, I mean Stan and Kirby kind of did in the 60's wirh 616 but it was more of a 20 years lost fish out of water type of thing and not "The world is so different! Everyone I loved is gone or dying" type of thing.

We even see him struggling with how his moral values are seen as outdated by everyone and the people he relates to the most are older, it was pretty heartbreaking.

I also liked seeing him angry at how the world is still fucked up (like he gets angry about racism still being a thing and then Sam tells him that despite there beimg racism they had made progress with the civil rights and other stuff so thinhs while still bad at least got better than they were).

Also I still find it funny how good him and Tony got along. Like when Tony brings a hypothetical reg act and says he's against it and Ultimate Cap says he's for it and then they talk about it while playing ping pong and then decided that it would be stupid if they ever fought about that because the casualties would be worse.