TLJ leaks confirmed by redditor who leaked JL

It's true, all of it...

reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/7j6dhp/i_have_seen_the_last_jedi_and_i_loved_the_last/?sort=new

Thanks faggot now go back to redit

>Entire movie is FO chasing Resistance
Are they seriously going to copy the entire trilogy?

what about the force tree

>accidentally kills one
OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK THIS BETTER BE FAKE

JJ was a fucking mistake
kennedy is a fucking hack who needs to be fired, but won't be because these movies make 2 billion

they have had THREE out of 4 movies with shit productions

TFA got saved by ford breaking his leg which gave them time to rewrite on the fly
R1 was 2 different movies filmed after locking out the director in post/editing
solo is 2 different movies filmed after firing the directors with 90% completion
they fired trevorrow (the only good move, but why even bring him on?) only to bring back fucking JJ (stupid)

He's making it sound like Luke does die but they heavily imply that he is super powered and will return

>luke fights as a projection

For a non star wars fag, wtf does this mean / how does this work ?

I'm sure they won't explain it since too many homos whined that the prequels over explained stuff.

this is unheard of in Star Wars. It sounds retarded though

>no lightsaber fights at all

I fucking hate how these new director hacks are listening to the faggots from RLM.

Pretty simple. Luke channels the force and is more powerful than any Jedi before so he is able to create a force clone of himself on another planet. However, all that force power kills him. Pretty basic anime shit.

As another user said, this is unheard of.
It is established that souls are a force-based phenomenon though, and its possible to either linger after death or straight up return to the physical world temporarily.
I guess Luke will just do that kind of thing, without actually dying first?

>This guy is telling the truth!
>How?
>Because

So Luke dies alone on Ahch-To. Wow, fuck Disney.

>Reys parents are nobodies
>Strongest jedi ever

:thinking:

bigger luke?

>Luke channels the force and is more powerful than any Jedi before
Wrong, his father was more powerful in the force.

why is everyone acting like fags and wont spoilo it jesus if i had the chance i would be everywhere ruining it

>final scene
>the boy grabs the broom with the force

This is literally fucking Marvel tier. Absolute garbage.

this lines up perfectly with what Pawn leaked

this fag came out and said he was trolling

no Lucas said they had the same potential as each other, Luke got all his daddys juice but didnt get turned into an autistic robo-man by obi-wan

or did he

So Han's dead, Luke's dead, and Leia won't be in the next one. Way to go Kennedy, you fucking cunt.

"based" reddit spy

My question is did the boy have any training, or is this X-Men now? Kids with abilities coming out of nowhere? This sounds retarded.

it all makes sense now

>skywalker saga
>kill all the skywalkers

You fucking asshole deserve to die.

You have to go back.

Why make Luke do this epic sacrafice at the end if he doesn't even win his battle?

I got banned last time for doing it, mods are fags

Pure capeshit

So if Rey is a literal nobody with no previous training, then it really was just bad writing that she knew how to Force Pull and Force Persuade without any prior training or even fucking knowledge that those skills existed.

Holy shit, how can anyone defend Rey against Mary Sue accusations at this point? Her potential backstory and origin was THE PRIMARY argument against people who called her a Mary Sue. That argument has just be dismantled, it doesn't exist anymore. There's no debate anymore, she's a fucking Mary Sue.

Well dying for a jedi just means you get to become one with the force. I dunno about the spoiler though because the force projection thing seems bullshit.

Here's how snoke dies.

I think you have to have some kinf of mental condition if you cant see the problem with Luke being dead, its a ton of potential revenue lost.

I can believe hes drained out and theres a cliff hanger about him being dead or alive, but wont believe for a second that Disney is throwing that revenue away.

>implying the Mouse didn't shake him down

Beside the point. This leak is FAKE as well. /our girl/ confirms

But he's a fucking white male, he has to go...

>can see in kylo's mind at all times
>can't tell kylo is moving the saber

How did vieweranon know all these non visual things anyway?

Its X-men, capehit, fanfiction, anime and GoT now.

JJ pulls a Mary Sue, Ryan fanfics the sequel.

Din he write this shit?

But it's OK that Luke is dead because he has Plagueis' power to resurrect himself.

>Rey's parents are nobody, but is that bad? Kylo tells her something like, "You have no place in this story, you're nobody. But you're important to me."

And that throne room scene...oh yeah!

Looks like Reylo is back on the menu fellas, Finn/Rey faggs can't walk from the butthurt from that reddit thread ahaha

Where is the actual leak? I don't see it.

For you.

Why are romances made by women always so rapey?

>star wars is just le skywalker wars
thanks for ruining the prequels

Because they all secretly want to be raped

Man, is it so hard for any "leaker" to resume the whole movie instead to dropping hints or AMAs, wouldn't it be so simpler?
Fucking attention whores

It's verbal, he commented saying Snoke taunts Rey when she tries to persuade Kylo that he can see his mind and he'll see it coming.
>can't tell kylo is moving the saber
I mean did you expect quality writing from Disney? TFA had a bunch of holes, I expected no less.

The core movies are literally called the skywalker saga you dumb pretentious faglord.

> you are important to me

50 shades of Kylo

>The core movies are literally called the skywalker saga
by WHOM'ST?

HOLY SHIT PAWN WAS RIHGT

Everyone except you.

>Force projection

Is this like Iron Man 3

>DURR IT'S COMMON KNOWLEDGE
not an argument

Rey being some nobody is kind of a let down. All the time wasted into thinking about it.

Posting more in case people don't want to see the cancer posts.
>no knights of ren apparently

That's what people call them, it doesn't matter what you call them. The core "episode" movies are the skywalker saga. The other stuff is not. The new trilogy is explicitly stated to "not be part of the skywalker saga."

Do you need me to spoonfeed you anything else while I'm here?

k-kawaii...

lol

Literally nobody calls it that you autist.

I'm not saying to look further into this, but, there is literal scientific research that shows the female number 1 sexual fantasy is rape.

this is not good

lmao

Apparently Disney isn't capable of making a new lightsaber design.

>rey becomes the last jedi despite not even becoming a padawan technically

If these leaks are real I'm seeing this at release to see how many people are butthurt. I want some gasps from the audience.

HOW CAN THEY DO THIS KYLO IS LITERALLY HITLER!!! REY IS PURE AND BRAVE

you know the mouse really fucked up when even reddit is saying it sounds awful

This is worse than the prequels

>fake leaks are almost always better than the real thing
>all the ones so far have been fucking awful
I can't even guess how bad the real thing must be.

You should've seen them the last two days. This guy must be on suicide watch.

>It was all pointless concept art

Good job Disney. No regrets.

You know I wouldn't really mind if Rey was likeable or interesting. I rewatched TFA a couple weeks ago and it's carried by Poe, Han, Kylo and Finn mostly. Rey seems more like that useless kid from Star Wars Rebels who's just there so the children have a character to relate to.

MARY SUE

this nigga doesnt want to believe the movie is shit
if luke dies in any way in this movie, it will be shit

Guys I like the sound of this, I was scared it was going to be another mary sue movie but it doesn't seem that way from these leaks.

literally naruto tier

Ants

>tfw Abrams pulls a Star Trek XI for episode IX and has Legends Luke and Ben Skywalker end up in canon universe through wormhole during their exile.

Is Hux still alive ?

>the LAST jedi
>nvm theres more

WOW!!!! 10 WHOLE SECONDS OF QUIET TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S INCREDIBLE

From what I know of Naruto (i only played a couple of the games which condenses like 400 volumes into a few hours) at least the super strong characters there have to train for years on top of being part of some super ninja bloodline. Rey is just a literal who that has stronger innate force abilities than Luke and maybe even Obi-Wan and Anakin.

An explanation of who she is wouldn't change that she's a mary sue.

Naruto still needed to pass the Chuunin exams to become Hokage.

this sounds fucking terrible

luke already completed the story and "won" - the empire was defeated, anakin came back to the light, and he (luke) restores the jedi order
>hey guys lets bring back luke as a bitter old man who believes he failed and also han is still a smuggler with chewy despite them all being responsible for the galaxy being saved
>then kill them both in meaningless ways
i'd rather luke have a bridge fall on him desu senpai

Star Wars starts and ends at George Lucas. This is all just fanfiction.

>Harrison doesn't want to do the first movie
>convinces them to kill him off
>Mark doesn't want to do the second movie
>bitches to the point where they kill him off
>Carrie doesn't want to do the third movie
>dies

Based Carrie helped destroy this franchise.

Naruto reached his peak in his teens. He went from strong Genin level to Kage level with just a few weeks of sage training and then got even stronger in a matter of days with Nine Tails and Six Paths shit.

>join me. i am powerful and can overthrow my sith lord master. let's rule the galaxy