Who else is hype to finally see an adaptation that accurately captures Arthur's hunky rebellious, bad boy...

Who else is hype to finally see an adaptation that accurately captures Arthur's hunky rebellious, bad boy, adrenaline junkie characteristics and Barry Allen's awkward, quippy, "just like us," youngster hanging with the big leaguers characteristics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PP0ldDTbu-w
youtube.com/watch?v=7fBvdS0HHtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So long as the movie's plot isn't overstuffed, I couldn't care less which version of the characters they go with

>NOT MUH
in 75 years, there have been millions of iterations of these characters
get over it

Nah because I'm not gonna get duped by a trailer.

this

/thread

How many of the ones that completely ignored o pissed all over the characters were a success?

That doesn't change the fact these iterations suck.

I can hardly wait for this movie... to be rented on DVD

What could have been

Cyborg's design is so awful

You'd have to fuck with his hair, and mamoa would never do that. It's literally why he turned down drax, they asked him to shave his head.

I don't know much about Aquaman beyond him being the king of the sea, why exactly is he just some blonde guy? Sure I've seen atlanteans that looked like fishmen with nonhuman skin colours, but then there's others like his wife that are just some human-looking ginger sex goddess.

Originally the blond hair was to show he was half human, and not full atlantean.

Good, we actually got someone in the role instead that was so moved in getting the part he shed tears of joy

I unironically prefer the DCEU over the MCU

At least the DCEU TRIES to mix it up a bit

>that was so moved in getting the part he shed tears of joy
yeah, that totally seems like something that happened.

Mera isn't atlantean she's from a different species of sea people,Most altlanteans look human outside of scales and webbed feet/hands.Granted most my knowledge comes from new 52 I have no idea how it worked pre52

Isn't that Namor's basic story as well? That he's half-human half-Atlantis which is why he looks mostly human compared to his foot soldiers, and also an X-gene Mutant which is where the ankle wings come from?

I unironically loved BvS

No they don't. They see the MCU's format, leaves out key details and repackages it as hot garbage. Even if you don't like MCU, don't try to act like DCEU is unique

I had a nightmare I went to see JL alone cuz I wanted to see how bad it'd be

Are you implying that we can't find these characters shit by themselves?

Also, when will people learn that most people here say "not muh" mostly when the end product is shit, at least regarding the DCEU.

If you are going to be different...go on...but if you are going to be different AND bad....fuck you, stay closers to the non shit original source.

Of you want to be different,you have the RESPONSIBILITY of convincing the audience that your take is worth of anything.

>>>/reddit/

Strong Men, Also Cry.

Sure they do. I just don't believe that he did.

it looks like shit

What happened to Wonder Woman's face?

>What happened to Wonder Woman's face?
She is trying to replica the impression of a wax mannequin.

I'm getting that floating head vibe from WonderWoman here. Anyone else think it looks like a Photoshop?

>I'm getting that floating head vibe from WonderWoman here. Anyone else think it looks like a Photoshop?
99% of magazine spreads are photoshop. The only question is if it is good or bad photoshop.

>I had a nightmare I went to see JL alone cuz I wanted to see how bad it'd be

I legit had to trick friends into seeing BvS with me. I set up a night (on half priced movie tickets night) where all of the "plans" I made fell through. "Well it is half price tickets night... and I heard it's so bad it's actually kinda funny... plus it's really short!"

I knew very well it wasn't so bad it was funny and it wasn't short. I lied and I still feel bad about it.

My parents were interested in seeing BvS, so I decided I'd go as long as I wasn't paying for a ticket. They were not pleased

>s and Barry Allen's awkward, quippy, "just like us," youngster hanging with the big leaguers

It's amazing how much people want Wally West but prefer the name Barry Allen

Mamoa-Man is the Poochy of comic book movies.
He's some awful redesign-by-committee intended to make him "cool for the movie-going youth.
"We'll give him awesome tattoos, kids are into the "tats".
"He has to have a wild, I-don't-give-a-crap attitude".
"His costume and hair should say 'I am a bad-ass dude, watch out!".

What's hilarious to me is that the stage is being set for the mental gymnastics performance necessary to declare him "Best Aquaman" here on Sup Forums.

b-b-b-b-baaaad
b-b-b-b-baaaaaaaad
BAAAAD TO THE BOOOOONE

I'm 75% expecting that to play when aquadouche is walking away with his half full bottle of jack before he slams it on the ground.

I would not be shocked.
I feel that Cyborg is going to be the Ernie Hudson/Zeddmore of the film, but this time crippled by the fact that he's only in the movie as have a face floating on some terrifically obnoxious CG.

"Lets take Megatron, add some Street Effects racing lights, and photopaste half a negroes face on it"
I feel this is what was discussed in committee, based on the result.

My dad watched it on a plane. He literally said "I was asleep for most of it, and the parts I wasn't, I was fucking pissed"

The upgraded Don Lemon is looking good

I would've been a lot more okay with it if cyborg didn't look like a man made of poor cgi

Why couldn't we get blue Cyborg again? Will he get an upgrade?

THIS AIN'T YO DADDY'S AQUAMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=PP0ldDTbu-w

and Namor was first....I always kinda felt that was odd

hahaha

I can't wait to see that classic Cyborg just sorta being there action.

so excited you have no idea

oh, she is... no bad at all.

Why are both Barry and Wally both so hated that they need to be collectively raped in every Flash adaptation?

youtube.com/watch?v=7fBvdS0HHtY
Dumbass

>pencil thin cyborg

every time

It's funny because he looks like Roman Reigns. I think I'll like his character as much as I like Roman Reigns

>Barry is the awkward funny one!
Casuals ruin everything, I fucking hate all of you right now

>wonder woman, cyborg, and flash don't even lift

confirmed for flop

>millions of iterations
90% of which are just fucking Elsewords stories.

The DCEU versions are nothing like the actual canon and most widely known versions.
>Batman killed people with guns for 3/80 years therefore Snyder is a genius
Can't wait till the DCEU fails and that hack never gets work again.