WE... WUZ... VIKANGZ!!!!

i guess you dont know where vikings come from, huh?

Racemixing propaganda

The Fresh Prince

Norwegians can't shoot ice from their hands, sing songs out of nowhere, or talk to magical trolls either. And snowmen aren't alive.

but sure, focus on the black guy.

And yet you would throw a fucking fit if black panther (a fictional comic book hero) was played by a white guy

but i wouldnt, i care about the quality of the acting, not the tone of the skin. thats like saying you wont eat the most delicious steak because this cow was black and not a white cow.

>being enough of a child to care about Frozen and capeshit
wew

>food analogy

Are you against a white man playing Black Panther?

>Norwegians can't sing songs out of nowhere
why the hell not

low IQ african scum

>frogposting
which is worse though?

I think Norwegians can sing out of nowhere.

kristoff doesn't need to be there period

No, you are fucking wrong you brainlet piece of shit, must be nice having the media tell you what you think.

The original source of the ice queen tale is northen european folklore,who is a region populated with EXTREMELY white people. Maybe you think that this is fine but imagine the inverse happening. Maybe someone puts on a play based on Masai or Zulu folklore, some of the more tribal tales of africa, and you cast one of the leads with a white actor, maybe you see the problem now?

STOP IT! ENOUGH!
DO NOT BULLY BLACK PEOPLE!
Don't you understand? They have no culture. They couldn't even invent the wheel or written language! They still practice slavery and cannibalism!
IT IS OUR DUTY TO INVOLVED BLACKS IN OUR CULTURES, THEY CAN'T DO ANY OF THIS ON THEIR OWN!
Stop the bullying, cast a black!

it's ok, if that ape is on broadway he's 100% homo

Yeah that's fucking stupid and forced, like every time they put a nigger in a European fantasy setting.

kek

>tfw it's real

Shitty food analogies to make a hackneyed political point

but its fantasy so it doesnt matter what skin color it is

>Chinks can't summon dragons, talk to their ancestors, and crickets aren't lucky.

>But sure, avoid white voice actors

Nobody cares if he's homo or whatever, the problem here is the blatant propaganda their pushing. I couldn't care less if a white girl wants to go burn the coal, but for the love of god stop with this forced shit on my TV all the time.

t-that's a weird way to lick your sister