haha the cartoons are smoking weed

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1RQQ1p7icXB
youtube.com/watch?v=B_pSXV8S-Gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the look of disappointment from cosmo and wanda

Gotta problem esse?
Delete this Nico

Thankfully, this would NEVER happen in the Anytown Show.

hey [B]ablo

being wanda is suffering

Who makes these sorts of images?

Post more

vocaroo.com/i/s1RQQ1p7icXB

Surprised ones posted dude weed lmao yet

what's the name for when you make a kids cartoon "gangsta"?

Good question. I'm not even sure what to call these either.

So is weed generally less harmfull than other drugs or is that just a dude weed lmao meme?

Una vela

I need sex now. Im so desperate

it is a comic about timmy using wanda as his personal slut

Weed = Fine
Smoking weed constantly every day = Bad
Potheads only realize the first point though

art niggers

DUDE WEED LMAO

ihaetthisihatethisihatethisihatethisihatethisihatethis

dude weed crowd

salu2

Oh that's what they are, I was sitting there wondering why the bag of weed was sad

south americans

This is like the ultimate end result of what watching all those cartoons did to millennial psyches.

sabe pa

What demographic does this represent?

i like edibles over smoking

te meoo

Everything in moderation. I've had it a few times at parties, some potheads in the area who has lost all drive to do anything besides game, jack off and smoke really puts me off it though, but I dunno how addictive it is

learn how to recognize bot spam

Did I wander into south american Sup Forums?

It's fine as long as you don't make it an habit, and since it doesn't cause addiction like other drugs, those who do get "addicted" to it and preach about erryday420dudeweedlmao are usually NEETs and retards.

I had to share an apartment with a guy like that for years, they're disgusting, never bath, never work, get pissed over stupid things and, if they have a plant, they'll protect it like a newborn child.

>nonsensical mental illness: the illustration

Hypebeasts, aka pay $400 for a white t-shirts because it has Supreme on it.

mmmmmmmmm get schwifty

Rich college asians

What's this fashion statement called?

It definitely causes addiction just like anything else. I know a guy who was hardcore addicted to weed and even became a tranny later on.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_pSXV8S-Gw

the mid 2000s

is that squidward?

i think the distinction is that it's habit forming for sure but won't cause physical withdrawals to the degree of alcohol or harder drugs, which some people incorrectly take to mean not addictive at all

>Flanders
>confederate flag

>bomber jackets
>torn jeans
>urban camo

this is just your average mall shopping millenials

>97

Where is Hey Arnold! to complete the full circle of 90's sm0nk w33d faggotry?

POST IT, YOU KNOW WHICH ONE.

THE ONE AT SUMMER CAMP, YEAS BOI

Cancer.

I always spit out my drink when seeing these who the fuck makes these its hilarious

Yes, I agree with you on this. They are mistaking "no physical withdrawals" for "no addiction".

Yeezy taught him

KEK

She's pretty good, but I don't like how whimpery and whiney she sounds. I mean she's probably doing it on absolute purpose but still.

whodat?

Mexicans.

Didn't you know all Mexicans can draw cartoons really well?

I'm gonna blow your mind here, champ. That's short for champion.. Whereas the 3 Bs (booze, benzos, barbiturates), alcohol, and opiates are all physical addictions, stimulants are generally all mental addictions. So you're basically saying that weed is on par with meth.

Butch Hartman wouldn't approve.

post the rest of the set you disingenuous faggot

You are retarded. For real.

t. Gohanfag

UNA

Why do beaners always do autistic shit like this. Especially the ones that try to be emo. Beaners and indians do a good job at emulating the stupidest parts of the internet. I guess it's just that shade of brown.

Who the fuck is that next to Arnold. Not Phoebe. The other bitch

>videos have a cartoony, slice-of-life quality
>cosplays on Halloween like a well-adjusted young adult
>seems chill af
>vids go from way back blazing in the randomness places
>successful at 19
>does NSFW vids with her bf
>(which filters out any neckbearded undesirables in her audience)
>doesn't unload depressing, philosophical bull-shit like smoking bloggers eventually feel compelled
>qt

How are Spongebob and Patrick able to survive without bowls above water?

Conversely, maybe they are all underwater. The blue dude drowned, Timmy obviously wished he could breathe underwater. Maybe he wished that on Shaggy too because he's a cool dude and probably brought weed and a shit ton of snacks. Pretty fucked up to just leave a corpse floating there desu.

> Addictive.

It isn't. But if you got nothing else to do it becomes habitual (which can be just as bad). 'Addiction' is shit like Heroin where if you stop after prolonged use your body will literally cease functioning and you will die.

I see posting on Sup Forums as a similar 'problem' you're not really accomplishing anything, just burning time because 'i've got nothing better to do' that's the exact same way weed works.

And you've never done drugs, so shut the fuck up.

Quitting meth: you're shitty and irritable and you sleep for 2 weeks straight.

Quitting heroin: haha good luck. Atual physical syptoms, like having the worst flu you've ever had in your life, and you're shitting yourself left and right, and it's too hot and too cold and you wanna puke and scream and jump out of your skin all at once. For like a couple of months if you try to turkey it, every time you try to downdose for years if tapering. Methadone and suboxone exist for a reason.

heroin withdrawls can't kill you. only withdrawls that you can die from are from the 3 Bs.

>facebook filename
Go back to your cuckbook and stay there.

>drug apologists ITT
love watching junkies sperg out trying to justify their shitty lives

alcohol withdrawals can kill you if you're a heavy enough drinker

Yup alcohol withdrawal can kill you too.

Are you seriously trying to imply that amphetamines aren't physically addictive? That's just flat out incorrect.

>I'm gonna blow your mind here, champ. That's short for champion.
stopped reading here because i died from laughing