IT'S OVER, REX!

IT'S OVER, REX!
I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND

>it's you who is out spiney, out of your era

rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>OH NONONONONON
>LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS SAIL!

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE SPINOSAURS ARE EVIL!

Spinosaurus is cooler than Rex fuck everyone who thinks otherwise.

>We now know Dinosaurs have feathers
>Dinosaurs in popular culture still don't have feathers

explain

They look cooler

Theropods had feathers but Sauropods didn't.

T-rex hasn't been documented to have feathers yet, but are confirmed to be mostly scaled.

T. Rex was a theropod though

that's outdated

>aegyptiacus
WE

This is great.
People got mad as fuck to the implication that spinosaurus was a fish hunter, even though he has pretty much crocodilian attributes like his teeth, that are conical and not sharped, not to rip and tear but to grab and hold.
It's still my favorite, I don't give a fuck what it ate.

how close is the technology to bringing dinosaurs back?

lol spinosaurus has been REKT by science

jack horner probably still cries himself to sleep

We had the first dextinction in history a few years ago, it was a species of bird.
There was a lot of talk on bringing back animals that were extinct due to direct human actions, like mammoths and thylacines.
I'd say 30 more years.

Not close at all. Dinosaurs lived from 230 to 65 million years ago. As far as we know DNA only lasts about 7 million years and we can only "read" it if it's less than a million years old. We're several enormous breakthroughs away from Jurassic Park.

The asshurt that movie caused for t-rexfags was hilarious and still goes to this day.

If I knew this is what paleontologists I wouldn't have given up the dream when I was 7 when I realized dinosaurs were extinct.

t. jack horner

We could get dinosaur-like chickens, but there's ethical implications. mid skull in pic related is the result of a chicken egg that had proteins blocked to not grow a beak. Left is a normal chicken and right is an alligator skull. Dude's who did it have no plans of letting them hatch though :(

They apparently would have survived fine too.

OI FUCK OFF GERALD

I thought this was a good fight. Extremely well directed. The spinosaurus was also way more fucking menacing with his long snout than the more imposing rex. I don't get the hate for the third movie.

Imagine being Rexy in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Spinosaurus, you fuckin' apex predator, all sexy with your scaly body and horrific crocodylus monster face. I would totally let you snap my spine, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is eat another 6 ton triceratops in his territory. Like seriously imagine having to be Rexy and not only stand in that canopy while Spinosaurus flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her bitemarks and mannish arms, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that roar and neck snap. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's THE NEW T-REX and DAMN, SPINOSAURUS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her prehistoric fucking crocodile face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been eating nothing but a healthy diet of Parasaurolophuses and Gallimimuses and later alleged InGen bite victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the jungles in Isla Sorna. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the blood that's breaking out on her crumpled sail from the plane crash as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "theropodesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with Jack Horner in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill and eat every single person on the set before the studio security could put you down with tranquilizers, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Rexy. You're not going to lose your future sequel career over this. Just bear it. Hide your severed spine and bear it.