This show is terrible

>Amethyst:...man, Rubies are dumb.
>Garnet: Not all of them.
>Lapis: So, were you guys really intent on never letting me out if Steven gave the mirror back to you?
>Everyone: Uh...
>star iris out

Why didn't this happen?

They've got a million fucking trapped/bubbled gems, why would they assume lapis was any different than the others. I'm sure they just naturally assume that she's either corrupted or villainous given she came from homeworld.

How about the fact she she helping them play baseball even though she has no reason to

>Mom I posted it again

Stop spamming SU shit and go to trash

>I still have no good rebuttal to this shitty writing

...how fucking high are you that you don't understand that took place AFTER she was released?

>Why didn't this kids show end a funny episode with a total downer statement from worst gem?
Do you hear yourself?

Her "reason" was that the Rubies were going to fuck up the nice, quiet lives she and Peri had at the barn and as much as she hates the Gems, she hates the idea of losing control of her life and being imprisoned by Homeworld yet again even more?

Her reason was Steven asking. She'd do anything for him.

What? You wanted change?? Steven Universe writers don't know the meaning of "change." Everything has to stay the same! All of the time!

Greg becomes a millionaire? Just never mention it again! Have him continue to sleep in his van.

Bismuth, a OG crystal gem, get introduced? Just bubble her! There's no need to have characters talk their issues out and have confrontation! Also make sure to give her an expensive VA so you have an excuse to not bring her back!

The cluster, a weapon you've been building up to for 7 episodes, is about to be formed? Just skip over it! Steven's bubble saves the day!

Have an episode where Steven finds the discarded items of Rose? Let's just ignore that Pink Diamond ship in the wreckage and focus on a stupid VHS tape that changes nothing about the story!

Steven Universe! Where shitty fanficition writers have been guaranteed a career since 2013!

Why is amethyst so perfect

You have incredibly low standards

>Her "reason" was that the Rubies were going to fuck up the nice, quiet lives she and Peri had at the barn
She didn't have a "life" there yet, Hit the Diamond happened right after Lapis saved Peridot.

>she hates the idea of losing control of her life and being imprisoned by Homeworld yet again even more?
They weren't looking for Lapis, they wanted Peridot's information on Japser.

Shortstacks are the best though.

Maybe have a funny episode after dealing with the serious elephant in the room.

>never mention gregs money again
They mentioned it a number of times
>just bubble her
It's what they've been doing to threats? It's what would have happened if Rose didn't want to keep her a secret?
>just skip over it?
Did you ignore the episodes that dealt with it?
>focus on a stupid VHS tape
A tape that contributes to his relationship with his mom which is important for his character development?

She's not a shortstack, shes a fatstack.

I want her to come back and unruin the show. :(

Steven is literally the only one she actually likes. I'm not even sure she likes Peridot, but she fucking loves Steven.

>goblin girls are not real.
>You will never dip your dick into her guacamole.

kys jascuck, she died of aids

I thought this thread died a while ago…did this really have to be resurrected?

>but she fucking loves Steven.
Hot.

That's a fair assessment.

>Steven, you're trapped inside this computer screen? MUST SMASH TO SAVE STEVEN

Meanwhile I'm pretty sure she only tolerates Peridot because she provides distractions occasionally, and the crystal gems because steven likes them and they beat up Peridot/Jasper on occasion.

i hate lapis but yall are wrong
yeah she loves steven but i dont think she hates any other gem anymore.not even jasper.

just ignore the freak user

Well, the kid was literally the only friend she's made in a thousand years.

He's the only person who actually talked to her, and wanted to help her. He also helped fix her gem.

>greg being rich
its brought up again and greg going from poor to rich is a change idiot.
>bismuth
you really thought she was gonna stay?lol.
>the cluster
ill give you that it was resolved like shit but it was something new.and what,you thought it was gonna destroy earth? idiot
>lion 4
the point of that episode was about nothing user.
grasping for straws.specially shocking when the show has actual problems you could use to shit on it.guess it doesnt work when you dont actually watch the show.

>the cluster

I wonder if Steven will ever get bored enough to go try to put the gem fragments back together in the right order.

Maybe Peridot can invent some faggy machine that can scan and assemble the pieces, then all Steven has to do is fill a squirt bottle with his spit and give them a spritz

>Why didn't this happen?
Because the episode was about baseball not Lapis' whiny whingy issues.

Wah wah wah I was trapped in a mirror for a thousand years wah wah wah wah wah wah the wide reaching consequences of war turns the intense personal suffering of individuals into mere statistics wah wah wah wah wah WAH

Baseball lapis is SO cute

>Steven, you're trapped inside this computer screen? MUST SMASH TO SAVE STEVEN
Which makes no sense because she used a video signal to reach out to Steven.

>star iris out
I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT!

>They mentioned it a number of times
It's directly related to the plot of Alone at Sea and nothing else.

>It's what they've been doing to threats?
She just got pissed, she not a threat. That would be like bubbling Amethyst after her fight with Pearl.
And now that Steven has come to terms with possibly shattering gems, AND is seeking new information on Rose that the other Gems won't give him, it makes even less sense to keep her trapped in her bubble for the foreseeable future.

>Did you ignore the episodes that dealt with it?
Did you ignore my fucking post? I said they built up 7 episodes worth of content for the issue to be resolved in a shitty, looked over way.

>A tape that contributes to his relationship with his mom which is important for his character development?
It didn't develop his character. It regressed his character from the space arc where he was supposed to learn that he shouldn't jump to conclusions quickly just because he doesn't understand what's going on. They had to force some drama about the new tape instead of a better episode idea of Steven looking over Rose's old junk and learning more about her that way. Like the fucking Pink Diamond ship that's just sitting there.

This show is less interested in moving along the plot and more interesting in spending time with awful characters like Ronaldo and Connie.

Or they can take them to Rose's fountain

If they ever bring up the cluster again, it will be due to homeworld invading or something, and them needing an army.

It was as new a technology to her as it was to the Crystal Gems.

To be fair, the tablet from her perspective is like the mirror she was trapped in. She assumed it worked the same way.