I don't care. I'll always see their relationship as father and daughter

I don't care. I'll always see their relationship as father and daughter.

Other urls found in this thread:

c2ndy2c1d.tumblr.com/post/159367487875/watched-the-new-episode-today-and-ive-been
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want this to happen! Instead of shipping them!

Plot twist: Aisha is his real daughter and she dies halfway fighting Aku and Aku gloats about it and sends him in anurderous rampage.

>That moment when he discovered that he killed own daughters

this is what I believe too.

she shares jack's love for nature and actually reminds me of his mother in terms of looks. wouldn't be surprised if she was his daughter.

Someone draw Johnny Bravo reacting to these two.

I think she looks alittle like the girl from sym bionic titan. Haircut and the same va if I'm not mistaken

Anyone got the pic of him shopping frantically with his autistic daughter tied to his back?

>Already artwork of Jack carrying Ashi around.
Damn that was fucking fast.

Why is this reading right to left?

Does it matter?

>this will never be canon

Where can I find more of these? I like the idea of this relationship between them.

>Not posting the full image.

I need more father/daughter art

Yeah... I can see it a daddy-daughter relationship too. (Insert Le Lenny here)

Alternate timeline?

>tfw your real self has company so you can't pester him into committing seppuku so easily now

>Jack, You can choose one of these puppies.
>The one that look like she got a cancel show like me.

When Jack goes back to the past and stops Aku, their mother wouldn't have a reason to make them

>substitute for Lenny
==== ====
{ O . {O
\______/

CRASHING THROUGH THE CROWDED HALLS

I can't look at these AUs the same way again after imagining the genders reversed.

>Alternate timeline?

>Jack finds the time portal, but it'll only send him in the past for 5 minutes
>Jack defeats aku in 5 minutes
>time portal ends, sending Jack back to the future
>history is re-written after defeating Aku
>future jack now has kids

I wonder what Ashi was thinking when she saw Jack talking to Ghost Jack.

>tfw the seven daughters of aku are revealed to have been the daughters of jack
>tfw jack realizes he murdered his daughters
>tfw jack only has ashi left
>tfw erasing the future by defeating aku in the past would mean erasing ashi too
>mfw

Its alright to bang your father if there's no blood link.

She can call him Daddy in the sack.

Confusion and unease.

I always figured the aku cult was going to be desendents of jack's people who over generations became so obsessed. Making the 7 sisters basically great great grand daughters to him and he was eventually going to learn he was killing his own people

If they actually go this route it will make up for everything.

We need more like this.

She probably thought he was nuts.

Wow so progressive, finally a plot for people like us

MORE

KICK, PUNCH, SLASH AND BASH
GOTTA GET BACK TO THE PAST

Didn't Geendy say the finale was going to be really depressing? I'm not ready for this.

Protect them.

I could see Jack dying or disappearing by the end of this series, that's for sure.

Did he? When? I don't have a good feeling about this...

>forcing your child to go to school

Thid

>Blue Jack notices Ashi isn't there while normal Jack doesn't
Is... Is blue Jack real?

Plot twist: Hallucination Jack isn't the hallucination.

You mean in the 13 years since Jack was last on TV you HAVEN'T started a family so that you can relate to your hero? What have you been doing all this time?

Hyper-awareness. One doesn't simply murder 6 ninja bitches without having superhuman perception.

Sauce?

Ashi replaces him.

jack noticed. he was having a conversation but just in his mind. he probably looked behind for a second or noticed she was too quiet

>VERY fast samurai running at incredible hihg speed

c2ndy2c1d.tumblr.com

sauce or bust

c2ndy2c1d.tumblr.com/post/159367487875/watched-the-new-episode-today-and-ive-been

digits confirm cutest timeline

Nice quads

Artist?

How anyone sees it otherwise is beyond me. Jack is old enough to be her grandfather, nevermind father. Ashi is what? 20 years old?

see

She's likely still a teenager.

Around 17-19 is my guess.

Isn't Ashi like in her late twenties early thirties?

FOOLISH FATHER

I want to say she's in her late teens. I doubt she's in her thirties.

THIS HURTS YOU

how ruthless would Sup Forums be if it turned out the daughters were jack's?

The cult would have trained them until maturity and sent them out. Early twenties at the oldest.

The argument is that Jack is pretty physically young himself, but 70+ years of life experience makes you pretty old mentally. And Ashi herself only has enough life experience to be about 5-10 years old mentally. She doesn't even know what deer are. Anything but father-daughter would just be creepy.

/r/ing Johnny as Ashi's mentor on acting like a normal human bean.

GOTTA GO FAST BACK TO THE PAST

Why do people want the daughters of aku to actually turn out to be Jacks daughters so badly? That just seems like an incredibly dumb plot twist honestly

besides, ashi and jack dont need to be related to have a father/daughter like bond if thats what people are wanting

Ashi's voice is FUCKING ANNOYING

Popped a boner when she first started speaking

Jack has been naked this season longer than he's been clothed, right? I wonder if Ashi is going to try imitating him.

How? She sounds like she's holding a shit in and she's 12

Well if the spoilers are true she wears Jack's former gi, which was prone to be damaged a lot, so there's that

some people like that, user

If only...

Yes, Tara is an expert at making ears bleed. Grey's screeching has been grating but she's not even in the same league as Tara's irritating ass. Like nails on a chalkboard artificially pitched up, re-recorded at max volume, then pitched up again.

Tara Strong is a good voice actress
I feel like most people don't like her because of Tara Strong's IRL personality
which is understandable, because Tara Strong acts like fucking Madonna

>Tara Strong's IRL personality
I'm living under a rock, what is she like?

I only follow her on twitter but I believe she acts like she's some A-list Hollywood superstar.

What?

>we'll never experience the cutest timeline

Yeah, I mean, I figure Ashi is supposed to be annoying. There are a lot of her performances I don't like, but she's just in so much stuff that it's inevitable.

HUGE entitled attentionwhore. Like, she claims ownership of roles and does weird, often sexual shit on social media for attention.

What's wrong with a Samurai mommy?

Ewww gay shit

Anti-shippers and shippers are such cancer.

Faggot are filthy.

>complaining on gay shit on Sup Forums
How's your first week here?

I think that sums it up while being very polite
also adds to it
Strong not only acts like an A-List Hollywood Superstar, but her inflated sense of self-worth is aided and abetted by the advent of social media
she's a social media whore, attention whore, and posts lewds on social media for nothing more than attention despite the fact that she's 40-something and not a model or anything
she doesn't quite "claim ownership of roles," but she rubbed a lot of people the wrong way (both on Sup Forums and undoubtedly in the industry) by throwing a massive shitfit when she wasn't asked to voice Bubbles on Nu-PPG
the only person asked to come back for Nu-PPG was Tom Kenny, and Tom Kenny can get pretty much any role he wants
Tara Strong is just another soul lost and consumed by attention seeking on social media

Yeah, 3/10 voice. People need to stop sucking Tara Strong's dick.

The horseman turns out to have been an assassin sent by the Daughters of Aku to kill him, but who could only get a blood sample out of Jack they then used to clone the children inside the Priestess a la X-23.

Screencap this.

as other anons said, I'm pretty sure Ashi is supposed to be annoying and grating at this point in the series

reminder that the existence of aku is all thanks to jack's dad

Jack's dad saved the world by creating Aku, though. Otherwise, the black goo would have just consumed all life on earth leaving nothing to save.