Let's waste half of the season on a cookie cutter character that was introduced recently as an half assed excuse for...

>let's waste half of the season on a cookie cutter character that was introduced recently as an half assed excuse for Jack to go back on his path

It could have been better than this. First three episodes were promising, it's a shame.

Stop complaining, it's character development.

>First three episodes were promising
No they weren't, your standards are just really low.
If you had had higher standards, you would likely have seen this coming.

A blo blo blo

They were promising in a way that Jack has showed some promise to be more interesting. But now it's all ruined because he's going to waste time on teaching her how to be a human, and her being an autistic shit who is just an indoctrinated woman with no quality whatsoever.

It's the last season, it should've been better than this.

>Episode descriptions
>all those "Ashi and Jack"s

Fuck Genndy. Revive SJ after over a decade long hiatus, and ruin it with sidekick / possible romance bullshit.

Lol stay mad, S5's been good so far

>not wanting based Jack to get laid with a waifu before his journeys end permanently
fuck off, virgin fat ass

Now I am certain TV7 feature movie Jack on CN would've been better. Simpler but it wouldn't be wasted on this fucking crap.

I'm done, I'm off the JackTrain. Anyone else throw away their Back to the Past hats?

Are you mentally autistic in real life?

>everything has to be resolved around muh girls and getting laid

At what cost? But at least he's not going to be a virgin XD

I'm convinced that all these whiners wanted was just another helping of what they already had, not any significant development to the series.

>Jack has showed some promise to be more interesting.

Why, because he became a brooding emo? Jack getting back onto his path because of Ashi is far more interesting than nine episodes of "Jack is emo because he can't age" bullshit and a tacked-on finale.

this is some epic bait

Pretty much this, yeah. They wanted nine episodes of the same old shit followed by a tacked-on series finale. Fuck that boring-ass shit. Season Five rules because it is defying those very expectations.

Yeah, focusing on side characters in the last season is a definitely good idea.

Great way to end it.

>REEEEEEE THIS IS SO UNREALISTIC

t. Virgins who've never experienced the power of pussy

Just get rid off Jack, what's the point

Nerds hate change. News at 11.

>focusing on

I'm sorry, but when did Jack stop being the central character in this show? The focus on Ashi is to give Jack a path for character growth. If you want Jack to be the same character he was in the original show, go fucking watch the original show.

Your taste is bad and you should feel like shit.

My tastes may be awful, but at least I don't get upset by motherfucking characterization, you trifling pissbaby.

>dislike one episode
>rest of the series ruined
>the same episode many Jack fans cried didn't air last week

Now I wish it was cancelled, no bait. This is worse than not having it all, just a terrible way to conclude Samurai Jack.

At least we got comics.

>I will proceed to not give any reason for why they are bad.

Maybe it would be easier to think of season more as the finale movie. This is not a continuation, this is how the story ends.

not an argument

again, epic bait

if anyone falls for this, I am sad you are so easy to get upset.

lonely autistic boys the thread.

>resorting to insults becsuse you didn't like what was said and can't argue against it

Are you just projecting right now?

it's bait

Yeah, because no one can dislike what you like, right? It's a bait to think that comics didn't butcher the source material as this, yeah, right.

Dude stop

You hate women we get it

the comics ended as unsatisfactory as it could come

yeah it's bait
sorry you're so bad at baiting

People don't hate change, they hate change for the worse. The same old shit is preferable to pushing this waifubait.

>Fags cry because "no lore" in cartoons
>Episodic as fuck cartoon now gets overarching character development
Literally fucking what do you want

At least there was Samurai Jack there, not another teacher-student garbage that we see so much. It's a completely terrible idea for the last season.

It's OK user. She's dead.

Jack's been hauling her corpse all this time.

Then stop watching it if you hate it so much. Why complain when you can simply give up and go watch something you like?

your inability to process change , is laughable

Maybe because I watched the original Samurai Jack when it aired and I was super hyped for this.
Learn to read you illiterate retard. It's a bad idea for the last season, because everything's going to be rushed. Fucking mess because they had to introduce a character that isn't even interesting on its own.

So if you hate the last season so far, why keep watching? Why not just read about the ending later on? Why are you forcing yourself to watch something that, by your own admission, you dislike to the point of pure undying hatred?

Hatewatching is stupid. People who do it are stupid.

I hate the most recent episode, I liked first three episodes. Why the fuck did you assume that I hate everything?

Well, for starters, you're on Sup Forums.

>because everything's going to be rushed.
take a minute to look at everything that's happened so far

we're introduced to a new adversary over the span of 2 episodes
they ambush jack, get the drop on him
he recovers, comes to terms with it, and engages them again

now, with all the other 6 dead, he's got the guilt on his conscience and resolves to at least save this one
you can see this with the scene with the crows and when he argues against his inner self

this is sad

See now that'd be slightly more entertaining and playing off Jack being wacky in the head

It'd also be way too goddamn dark for a show like Samurai Jack, but I suppose that's what you want, isn't it? You want dark and violent and brooding like you want to rape that pretty woman you just saw on the front page of /s/. All you want is dark, dark, dark - blacker than the blackest black times infinity - and you will never be satisfied with anything but an ROCKS FALL EVERYONE DIES ending where everything and everyone gets maimed, mauled, decapitated, disemboweled, or otherwise killed in the bloodiest way possible.

This is what it all boils down to, idiots who can't get laid getting mad because a fictional character might get some.

"Might" being the operative word here, because there is no indication that this is even going to become a romantic relationship, but MAN X WOMAN TOGETHER gets basement dwellers in a frothing rage. It's like their heroes have to observe the Billy Graham Rule or some shit.

>unironically using le virgin argument

You are so fucking stupid it hurts

2>1>3>4

Correct ranking of the episodes so far.

Because everyone with a modicum of intelligence realized she was being set up for some kind of role with jack.

Yes, kind of a role that has to waste time on being an autistic kid that has nothing interesting on her own. What a good addition to the story.

Nah. 4 felt more like jack than any of the other episodes so it instantly gets placed higher than the others. I came for jack, not some brooding failure.

You don't know where they're going to go with the story how can you make a judgement call without knowing how it will turn out?

"Wah wah wah the show should be the same old shit as before and never change and never adapt to modern times" and God I wish you would go suck a railroad spike.

You're jumping to conclusions

I dunno, I think they're cute together. I hope they kiss in the end.

Think about it this way: Jack is going to focus his mind on making Ashi a normal human being, while Ashi is going to think about her being a normal human being. That's a lot of time focused on Ashi. Then there is the sword and the green guy stuff, it's going to be unnecesarily rushed That could have been a better idea if we weren't limited to 10 episodes.

>people really think 70-50yo Jack is gonna fuck a teenager
dude's gonna say "be a good girl" and fuck off back to the past to erase the future and her very existence by killing Aku

So you're saying it should have been nine episodes of the same old shit and a tacked-on series finale?

It already seems better than what we've got. I just want Samurai Jack to end on a good note, fuck off with shit characters.

So give the rest of the season a fair chance instead of going RUINED FOREVER and pouting like a little bitch because Genndy did the show his way instead of the way you wanted Genndy to do the show.

>autistic
Ashi isn't user autistic as she actually has a life. Nor is she truly autistic as she can live independently, unless she's REALLY high functioning.

Projecting much?

She didn't even know about a deer, she hasn't got any life besides that focused on Jack, what the fuck? Do you even watch the show?

Why don't you just kill yourself, my man? Take a long run off a short pier. Hop the fence of a highway overpass. Take a bath for once in your fucking life and pull a plugged-in toaster with you. Make a bleach and ammonia cocktail and inhale deeply. Spend your savings on a new gun and blow your brains out right there in the store. How about seppukku?

Life will never be the way you want it to be. You have control over nothing except the way you go out RIGHT NOW. Don't wait, or life will decide for you! Are you a little bitch or are you gonna an hero on your own terms?

link to ep please

Heh. As little as I do get, I still get more than these twats.

With that logic you can't criticize anything because you can't control it.

No, you should kill yourself with your retarded thinking. You won't get anywhere being a retard.

I don't know what everyone is complaining about. I think it's cute.

Rape does not count as "getting some". Neither does bestiality.

I love how so many were sucking Genndys ass in the beginning (literally holding him up to be the savior of western animation) only to turn on him the moment he does something they dont like
Its great to see

pls don ignore me XDXD

the only thing I'd say the episode shouldve done differently was...

>Ashi is about to attack Jack
>Ashi has ladybug moment
>Ashi lowers her weapon

...instead of letting her weapon fall to the ground. I think that would have communicated her not being totally converted just yet

Well first off, she's been isolated from the outside world her entire life and hasn't seen anything outside of her training compound. That's a product of her upbringing, not autism. She was training to assassinate a target and become Aku's favorite minion of the week. She has a goal and clear career prospects (in murdering people true, but still), and can operate independently. Autistic people usually lack all three.

Ashi clearly isn't autistic despite your screeching. Heh, AUTISTIC screeching. Projecting user?

Yeah. I've never gotten any but at least I've tried asking girls out. This whole debacle is hilarious as I doubt Jack and Ashi will ever bone.

Or maybe those people didnt suck his ass. I wasnt sure if he was gonna pull it or not, so far its pretty weak.

>i posted it again mom!
saying "episodes before current episode were good" is played out, complain about something else please

PLEASE CAN SOMONE LINK ME EPISODE 4

Suck my cock dude

ITT: Teenagers and Autists

Some of you people are absolute morons. It's pretty fucking clear she's going to become his protege. There's no way in hell Jack would just kill Aku and leave the world without a warrior to defeat him again should he ever return.

Eugene, are you that women like having sex as well? If you're not getting any, well stop going after Stacy. You're never going to compete with Chad Thundercock the IV in her eyes.

If you link the ep
That can be arranged

I don't think you realize how much of a joke being a virgin makes you.

fallacy fallacy

You'd think Sup Forums would be more on board with a show where a white-passing man takes on the burden of re-educating a brainwashed terrorist minority about her radical beliefs and ignorance of compassion and nature.

>Jack acted like himself more in this one episode then any other this season
>It's bad

Why?

>jack acted like himself
>spoke more words in one episode than in an entire season of the original

It was cringy as fuck, should have been quiet.

>>spoke more words in one episode than in an entire season of the original
this is a lie and you know it

>What is Jack any time he's with the Scotsman
>What is Jack and the Monks
>What is Jack talking to the doggos

Jack talking is not a new thing.

Wow, that would be pretty fucked up but believable with how unstable Jack has become.

Fuck off

>Something good premiers
>Fanbase goes way over the top with discussion, too many threads, too much talk of their show being better than other shows
>Buttmad fans of other shows or contrarians go nuts with hate threads and shitposting about show being overrated
This is why we can't have nice things.

What's there to argue? Just wait for the rest of the episodes to air or write your fanfiction and show how the series should have really went.

>Stop criticizing Ashi or you'll get Rick and Morty next week