Aren't horror movies supposed to be scary???

Aren't horror movies supposed to be scary???

Tommisen scares the shit out of my dog

Hellooooooo Reddit!

hello newfag

kys

don't post again for a month or so, k?

Why is this dogshit so highly rated?

>THEE THOU THINE THY WASTREL WENCH GET THEE HENCE 'ERE I BREATHE ON YE WITH MINE GRUNTING
>ayy bb ever fuck a goat
>HOCUS POCUS LANDWHALE BECOMES AIRWHALE
>(roll credits)

It was more creepy than scary.

>hurr

They're not called "scare movies" you dumb faggot.

>HUUR WHY NO SGREAMEN MONSTUR

Not if you're a soyboy with an intellectual insecurity problem. Then you're just impressed at "muh Olde English" and "le implications".

Isn’t witch spelled with a “w”?

>aforementioned intellectually insecure soyboy, complete with redditor maymay image since he hasn't been here long enough to grow out of such things

I know this is just a meme and hating on things is fun but did anyone really not find the witch scene at the beginning fucked up? also the ending when they were chanting and flying around fucked with me as well.
the only parts that I thought fell flat of it's desired effect were the little kids, they weren't scary, just annoying. and the scene where the boy was getting excised was a little cringeworthy because of his acting. just my 2 cents from someone that liked the movie.

I haven't seen seen this movie but I post this thread every once in a while because no one gives me attention irl haha

10/10 meme

Oh yeah scary. Which is it this time, the psychological spook, or the obnoxious jumpscare?

Not only.
Horrors are supposed to horrify you. They can do it by scarring you, disgusting you or shock you.
That's why we got ghost stories, gore/torture, jumpscare slashers and so on.

>villain is a goat
Lmao

>le semantics game

the goat was actually a huge asshole to work with irl too

Hahaha same here friend! Here, have a (You) on me!

>I'm pretending to be retarded, therefore trolling you

can you stop

>everyone who points out my stupid semantic argument is trolling

>I'm pretending to be retarded, therefore trolling you

My only problem with the movie was that there was no reason for the girl to become a witch. You never thought anytime in the movie that something was off about her. I thought she was a pure christian girl. All of the sudden at the end, she just takes a nap and then says "Sure, I'll become a witch." I know her family all died, so she had no one left, but it was just weird.

>repeating myself isn't niggerish at all

She was bullied into being one the entire movie, then her family dies because witches are real and devil actually has power. What is she supposed to do? She's been exiled so she's in the woods and she won't survive by herself.
She had all the reasons to not only lust after the power after being treated like shit ("if only I was a real witch I'd show them!") and not having any other options.

this thread always scares me when i see how many newfags fall for it. it just goes to show that we're under a constant influx of newfags.

everyone ITT should kys

I apologize and acknowledge that you're actually retarded

I've been hear for seven years and I like posting in these threads because at least a few people discuss the movie

>you're actually retarded
>can't reliably figure out where periods go

The witch is soy horror

"no"

ok retard

>writing style devolving before everyone's eyes

Thomasin prays for forgiveness after confessing to sin in thought countless of times

Ahe became a vvitch because goodness and purity failed her, and not vice versa

retard

what is there left to discuss?

t. soyboy who needs constant quips to keep him interested

Dude nothing happens this is so patrician

>posts getting incrementally shorter
>soon he'll disappear in to a puff of smoke