Did he know he was killing people?

Did he know he was killing people?

he was retarded

Communists arent people

I really wasn't prepared for that scene where he's just sitting in a field of corpses covered in blood talking to himself about making fools take naps. Shit was hardcore man.

I think he, like all the soldiers, understood they were killing people and trying to be killed, but didn't understand why.

whoa...

Does he know he's the president?

No, he thought he was a normal if slow guy from some boring place in America, just like the audience was supposed to believe.

He didn't know the famous people he met were actor impersonators, although we did.

And he obviously didn't know about the brain implant which controlled the swarm of murder drones that followed him throughout his life, filming him and everybody he interacted with, and then executing them once they were out of his life to preserve the plausible fictionality of the movie.

He was only pretending to be retarded. He's like Elliot's brother Donnie in Just Shoot Me.

We have to assume so, but did you know he's Jim Carrey in prosthetic makeup?

Didn't you see the sequel to Gump, Philadelphia? Thats where Forrest reveals he was a con man that got aids by tricking Jenny into fucking him. Then he pretended to be a fag and got Denzel to do law for him.

Did you ever see him kill someone?

he had a necklace that was made of all left ears.

He won a ping pong tournament, that's not retarded.

They'd give him a pistol and send him in to clear gook tunnels, you've gotta think he killed a few of them.

It was WAR man. He likely threw grenades into schools. You gotta do shit just to fuck with charlie. They ate dan's legs for christ sake.

I don't think he even fired his rifle.

You saying forest was a hand to hand and knife man... I am down.

He fired it during the ambush scene. Probably didn't hit anyone.

Checked

>tfw not intelligent enough to get shell shock

why was he automatically good at everything

He was a tunnel rat. Do you know what they had to do?

Mary Sue

no mental road blocks and huge levels of luck. Same way a lot of people get by IRL

He was persistent.

Forrest Gump was the prequel. Philadelphia came first.