Courage is in fact courageous as he overcomes his fear constantly and risks his life for Miuriel...

Courage is in fact courageous as he overcomes his fear constantly and risks his life for Miuriel. Couraged the Based Dog should be the title.

Congratulations! You got the joke! Well done, you slow, slow motherfucker.

>Miuriel
>Couraged

Ed, Edd & Eddy is in fact named after three of the main characters, whose names are Ed, Edd, and Eddy

Dexter's Laboratory is named after the fact that the show stars a boy named Dexter, who owns a secret laboratory.

Nigga, you have to be scared of something to be courageous, it's the fucking definition of courage.

Cartoon Cartoons is just a play on the word "Cartoon" repeated twice.

The Powerpuff Girls gets its name from the name of the superhero team that stars in the show. This superhero team is called "The Powerpuff Girls"

Samurai Jack is about a Samurai.

Fun trivia for you though, folks: His given name, is not actually Jack!

C-c-crazy!

Well you're not wrong OP.

Ash! Real Monsters! Is named after what someone would tell if they ever did encounter monsters in real life. They would yell, "Ash! Real Monsters!"

American Dad is named after the patriarch of a family living in the United States. The main character of the show is a father who lives and works in the capital of the USA.

Did you know? It is after him the show is named!

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy is a show about a boy named Billy and a girl named Mandy was they go on an assortment of adventures with the Grim Reaper, often in a style parodying the stories of the Brothers Grimm.

This is a fact that I did not realize until recently, and I hope that the denizens of Sup Forums can benefit from this new knowledge.

I've got one better.

Did you know that CatDog features both a cat and a dog, both named Cat and Dog, respectively, who are staples together. So Cat and Dog, a cat and a dog, are attached together, making CatDog! Which is also the name of the show!

Yes, I too would call Ash Williams if I saw real monsters.

Courage is, by definition, one overcoming and conquering their fears. A completely fearless person can't be courageous.

SAMURAI JACK IS ABOUT SAMURAI NAME JACK

Samurai Champloo is about Champloo the Samurai

Both Samurai7 and Seven Samurai are about seven samurai!

Merry Melodies is a parody name of Silly Symphonies.

This lore is too complex.

I bet you didn't know that Cyborg 009 is about 009 Cyborgs!

Sarcasm aside, this show was maybe my favorite thing on Cartoon Network because aspect of Courage's character. I'm a big fan of character who are heroes even when it's clear they don't want to be.

Get a load of this shit. Apparently Spongebob Squarepants is about a sea sponge shaped like a square who wears pants.

I just liked the spooky atmosphere. Are there even any horror shows for kids anymore?

Batman is a story about Superman.