What does Marco see in her? She's so lazy, gluttonous, and apathetic...

What does Marco see in her? She's so lazy, gluttonous, and apathetic. I can't imagine why he'd choose her over one of the other great girls on the show.

t. Star

Star,stop bitching on Sup Forums

>implying Star would post on Sup Forums
>implying she isn't so pure that the only websites she uses are the in-universe equivalents of google, social media, YouTube, and recipe sites

memes

>it's another thinly veiled fat jackie thread

Because she's so nonchalant about life and her laid-back demeanor offsets Marco's neurotic tendencies. Like the old saying goes, opposites attract.

1. She actually has curves, having gone through puberty already. Mewberty must be slower, I guess
2. She doesn't look like the hideous creature in pic related. Sorry Star, you don't really stand a chance

If Star actually looks like this though, isn't it reasonable to assume all the characters are similar? Jackie, Janna, even my girl Chelsea would probably be terrifying drawn realistically with cartoon proportions.

Which cheerleader do you think has had the most sex? What do you think their futures will be like? Which one looks the best fat?

Silly user, the proper term for a fat Jackie is "Jaccie".

More memes pls.

But Star is a buggirl. The other girls are just human

It's reasonable to assume that buggirls could look very different, even hideous to human eyes.

My headcanon is that her human skin is just camouflage and her bug bits are constantly protruding out leading to her asymmetrical appearance here

>lazy
>gluttonous
>apathetic

But that's three things to love.

>That bit of purple under Chantelle's skirt...

They're wearing diapers, aren't they?

Jesus Christ, Star. You know when you baselessly talk shit about other girls, YOU are the one who looks bad.

Thighs are life

Chantelle is probably the school bicycle. Before winter of the upcoming school year, she'll probably need to change schools because of the copious lewd pics of her circulating.

It wouldn't surprise me if Brittney makes them do it for initiation/because she likes humiliating them, that seems like a thing that she'd do.

I agree. The best life for a girl is one of spoiled luxury, where she never has to do anything for herself.

Just a reminder on what Marco wants

Jackie is thicc, Star is a twig

Horrible. The rest of her tho...

I still really like the idea of Star gorging herself to try and become thicc like Jackie so Marco will love her.

Stop right there criminal scum. We've been down this road before and it leads to horrific places.

You say horrific, I say fun!

I say Hiroshima needs to enter the command that makes the computers of posters in these threads release poison gas. I would gladly be collateral in a great purging.

>t. low test beta irishman

Gas the buglovers.

Queen B is a virgin because no guy has been good enough. She'll give it up to whoever the Quarterback is just so she can verifiably say she's cool.

Happy Girl has had one consenting encounter with a boy she liked but he goes to another school.

Black girl is a Lesbian who has known since she was real young what she's after. Also a virgin but has probably done other stuff.

Quiet girl has had the most sex.
Because of her Step-Dad

>Sabrina is always bandaged/injured not because she's clumsy, but because she's from an abusive home

I'm not sure if I want this feel, but I think I want to explore it further.

Chantelle probably really likes butt stuff.

This edit just looks too weird to me. It's the shirt.

Come on, I'm sure you'll learn to love Queen Star soon! You just have to spend a little more time with her....

Yet Star is still much prettier than Jackie.

Star is a bug disguised as a monkey.

The saying is a lie. I am introverted and sometimes shy, and i still don't have an enthusiatic, optimistic extroverted gf.

Alright if this place is going to turn into a hive of degeneracy soon, can I get in early and request a THICC edit of kindergarten Jackie?

Challenger aproaches

no the image is often posted on /aco/ theyre wearing diapers

Janna is the type of girl to shit on you in the middle of the night for teh lulz

And she's still objectively better looking than Jackie.

Well where's the full image? I honestly thought it was from the show.

In Bugworld, yeah. On earth we like HUMAN girls. ATTRACTIVE human girls. Like Jackie.

Star puts sugar on her burrito.

Shouldn't she be the fat one?

finally, I was wondering where the thread was
pitch ideas for more writings

Sabrina being abused/talking about her abusive home.

Janna fucks with magic and gets fat.

Chantelle descends into madness in the pursuit of a larger booty.

Brittney stress-eats.

Chelsea finds out about fat fetishists on the internet and starts posting pictures.

Anything to do with trap/trans Marco.

Bugs like sugar and it helps them survive. But yeah, maybe once her teenage metabolism starts slowing down and she's not as hyper as she used to be, she'll start putting on weight.

how fat we talking here for Janna?

I'm good with whatever.

>BRRRRRRRRRRRAPPPPP
>"It's just a prank bro"

She's seen the Bug Star threads

Only these two phases are up. Actually changing her initial plans for this sequence because of the threads.

It feels great to know we've influenced an artist somehow, like we're some kind of underground internet fetish illuminati. I always love Professor's stuff.

You've been doing this same thread for some time. Just give up. Tom will get with her, man.

Does anyone else here like to call Janna "Janna Banana" or is it just me?

Janna is beautiful

Which do you like the best Sup Forums?

>Star vs was praised at be beggining because of the girls
>S2 bring a teen drama cancer but they also stepped their game
i am conflicted
I need want to see MTV garbage , but the show really got better compared to S1.

Disgusting...

Kek, she hot that's why.
But imo i would still choose the blonde grill from another dimension.

>tfw the pizza nugget scene with Jackie completely eradicated Brittney cheek postong

Not completely, my friend. I still remain enamoured with our beautiful Eastern goddess's heavenly cheeks.

>dude on the right is a schizophrenic
outplayed, m'lady :^)

So soft. So plush. Don't you just wanna squeeze them?

post more cheeks

seriously wish she cuts back on that shit; at the very least replace the more egregious stuff with studs and/or small hoops

It could be worse, she could have gauges.
although according to one of my friends gauges are cool because you can fuck them

I can't choose between Demon busters and Raid the Cave.

Which girl's cave would you raid?

>teh lulz
>2006 was 16 years ago

Fuck you

I second this request.