Tfw you will never get a free pass to a club you don't deserve to be in just because of your levels of melanin

>tfw you will never get a free pass to a club you don't deserve to be in just because of your levels of melanin

>ynw gb2 Sup Forums

>actually arguing that boyega has any real talent besides being black and young

He does a decent american accent.

He can tie his shoelaces with his dick.

You don't need to samefag this hard, just admit that you like to watch your wife get fucked by black bulls.

What movie is justifying having Boyiega there? the other have been actors for decades with plenty noteworthy shit.

Is he there just because of StarWars? what did i miss?

>They're all talking about what draws them to acting
>"performance", "entertainment" etc

>IMMA CHASIN THAT PAPER BIIIIIIII

He's so fucking stupid and I've never seen someone less deserving of token success in my life.

He can't act. He's ugly as fuck. A charisma black hole and a dumb piece of shit as a person.

There's billions of Africans out there. How we ended up with him I'll never know.

Maybe they wanted the perspective of a young, up and coming actor?

Detroit. I felt embarrassed when he asked him how it was like working with the Prince in Star Wars.

Detroit.

It was a critical and commercial failure, and he was noted for being a particularly weak element.

But they needed a black guy to fill out the ranks, and I guess Denzel wasn't interested this year.

Also - Tom Hanks is there to promote his movie, even though there is literally zero Oscar buzz for it.

>even letting that talentless hack in the same room as any single one of them

hollywood needs to burn to the ground

> Fact-based drama set during the 1967 Detroit riots in which a group of rogue police officers respond to a complaint with retribution rather than justice on their minds.

An entire movie about being black, holy fuck you can't make this shit up.

Uh the Post is a frontrunner now.

Dafoe's hair is majestic.

Or maybe I just don't care that some black guy is doing a panel I don't care about with a bunch of actors I don't care about. Don't you have more pressing concerns?

>posts multiple times defending a talentless hack that is being artificially pushed into the industry purely because of his skin color
>I SWEAR I DON'T CARE AT ALL! I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE A RETARDED SJW!

I don't. I really, really don't. I don't care about star wars either.

He looks very much like a primate in this pic I must admit

Only because they can make an anti trump statement

Hollywood has some serious nerve, they all knew about rapists like the Harvester, but they take take the moral highground against Trump

I feel bad for him.

He knows he doesn't belong there. And he knows that they all know he doesn't belong there.

He's only there so they don't get in trouble with the diversity police for having a table full of white men.

How?

No one gives a shit about it.

Oh, wait...it'll get mandatory Golden Globe nominations.

But that's it.

Who is that with his back to the camera? Looks like Robert Downey or James Franco.

Also who is that British looking person?

james franco and the interviewer

You understand very little if you think a Spielberg flick with Meryl Streep in a year of Trump and the attack of journalism isn't a frontrunner. I mean spotlight won despite much weaker pedigree and it carries a lot of Oscar hype besides just the golden globe.

I think the Somali pirate nigger from cpt Phillips would be better

I just watched him in the The Pirates of Somalia movie (lol, he’s type cast because what else are you going to do with an inbred looking Somalian)

But I actually liked him in it. I feel like he’s actually modest to and not an arrogant nigger like Johnny ooga booga

*An entire movie about a historical innjustice committed against blacks by racist cops, holy fuck you can't make this shit up, cause its real and actually happened.

Sorry that that sort of stuff triggers you, you little snowflake

detroit was a fucking awesome movie tho

>There's billions of Africans out there. How we ended up with him I'll never know.
Because the people that make these movies are legitimate racists that don't give a shit about all the black people that are passed over for the role.
They want a NIGGER that will attract the NIGGERS, knowing all too well that most normal black people would go watch this even if it were 100% white.