So I started watching that 70s show and why is he the least likeable character. Hes all up on his best friend's gf...

So I started watching that 70s show and why is he the least likeable character. Hes all up on his best friend's gf. How do you let someone into your house that doesn't respect your relationship?

Other urls found in this thread:

graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt0165598
youtube.com/watch?v=ae4PGTk9LhU
youtube.com/watch?v=VilKJh9SyEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eric was a dumbass cuck.

he was the source for the weed

He talks a big talk but hes the most insecure little shit in the pack. Also wtf does this townie know about struggle?

reminder that the guy who played hyde is a Scientologist and is now being accused of rape. Not making inappropriate comments, or groping, but rape

I don't remember Masterson's character lusting after the redhead, was that early in the series?

Yes, it was. I forget when he gave up though.

Damn it, I wanted to break this to OP.

It's not the character- it's the actor. He's so unlikable he has to force women to have sex with him.

yea the first season before she was dating cuckic and he tried in the disco episode when they dated for a small time

ACTOR RANKING

KELSO>FEZ>RED>JACKIE>DONNA>LAURIE(og)>KITTY>HYDE>ERIC

Muhnigga.psd

Did we become bffs? Thats my order of characters as well.

>KELSO>FEZ>RED

"no"

now rank star wars movies go

I hated this character also, he was supposed to be the cool one but he came off as kind of a dick most of the time. And they made all these hot chicks lust after him but he really isn't that good looking. Also, his relationship with Jackie felt really fake.

im ranking the acting&entertainment, laughs and least amount of cringe

Yea heard that already. I guess not being a likeable person transcends his character. Art imitating life and vice versa.

>8 season tv series
>only the first 3 seasons are good

what the fuck happened?

Absolute delusion. Kys

eric *cough cough*

first 4 good

When does the show go to shit?

That episode where they get arrested and Forman confronts the cops showed what a weak and a poser Hyde was.

after eric ditches the wedding

also here is the ratings per episode on a graph
graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt0165598

Red>Kitty>Kelso>Jackie>Hyde>Donna>Eric>Laurie>Fez

Would still fuck Debra Rupp

when that guy joins in the one with the talk show

KITTY > ERIC > RED > DONNA > KELSO > LAURIE > HYDE > FEZ > JACKIE

Where do Bob and Midge fit in this ranking?

>the 70s was almost 50 years ago

a 90s show made right would be a great hit

honestly I think hyde really loved donna, he learned to do something he hated to win her over and it still didnt work, as a kid he was abandoned and never unconditionally loved and the fact that he thinks if he impresses donna that she will love him really illustrates the disconnect in his mind, after being taken in he tries to impress red and kitty by doing lots of chores, and he thinks that will get the love he never received as a kid.
His character arc goes from not understanding love to understanding it fully better than any other character on the show when he throws it all away to make jackie happy and when he runs after her when he realizes he is unhappy.
very good character arc and I think he okay playing the part

KELSO>FEZ>RED>bob>JACKIE>DONNA>LAURIE(og)>KITTY>midge>HYDE>ERIC

I hated this show. None of the characters were likable except for the dad.

That whole hardass persona is a sham tho. He talks about being bros with Eric but he still puts the moves on her. Donna pushes him away and he still doesn't get it. This wouldve warrant an ass kicking in todays times.

>None of the characters were likable except for the dad.
donna,bob

It's really. Interesting how his real life has made the character more intriguing. Hyde really does seem like the type of friend that would later be disowned for being a date rapist.

Of course it doesn't work for Kelso because he doesn't really seem like a murderer.

the great debate

there's no debate

>fat mutt
>hot redhead

Man how shitty and wrong can you be? Eric is top tier right under red tier in most of the show.

Show is kill when they all start getting jobs though. It really. Didn't last that long.

daily reminder

>ass kicking
eric is the ass, the ass cant kick
>hardass persona is a sham
yea thats the point of his character he hides behind that for his fucked up childhood
>bros with eric but still puts moves on donna
donna hyde and eric have all been bros their whole lives and in a few days donna starts to put out and hyde wants in before the deal is sealed, cant blame him for trying so hard, he gave it his best shot and it wasnt good enough, just like trying to be loved by his parents his whole life, nothing wrong with him he just doesnt get any love

What was the deal with Donnas little sister completely disappearing and never talked about again

hot donna

>JACKIE

I'm not trying to deal with Donnas feminist phase.

DONNA IS FUCKING HOT
>le 56% face
hmmmm

Hyde is a creep and a loser, but beta Foreman just takes it. The actor is a pervert too.

stop samefagging weirdo

>nobody loves me
>what is love
>i want love with muh best friends girl

Yea thats totally not a dick move.

Plus Jackie seems more traditional and easier to tame.

bro he is a dick tho thats his character

Murdered, but Kelso says when he looked in her room he thought it was just spilled wine and he never reported the murder.

In terms of looks they are equal imo. But Donna was cool and Jackie had an insufferable personality.

And that's why he is an unlikable character.

Also what's with all the homie hopping?

HIDF PLZ GO

>homie hopping
uh 8 seasons and they have to do every combo to make drama

Move red infront of Kelso and you got me.

The parents were the only characters I liked. Would totally watch a spinoff that's just about the stuff Bob and Red get into all the time.

yea maybe you are right, red made he laugh inside more than outside like kelso

Corporate suits. They ruin every show that lasts for any length of time

being a retard 12 year old is liking the 70s' show.
coming of age and being a 200iq being is realizing the 70's show is awful

I love Bob's accent. Is it a Wisconsin accent or something?

>Fucking Durgesh

He can't keep doing this, the madman

Italian

Ross and Joey both fucked Rachel on the show
But did Chandler ever fug Aniston off screen?
I feel like they fugged

wasn't the red head a scientologist also?

Plus he went around raping everyone.

case in point- jackie dating kelso, hyde and then for some wtf reason, fez.

Didn't Hyde have a chance and blew it?

Bull he sounds like hes from Minesota

Maybe keep watching to the point where that gets resolved. He's the best character by far.

Other way round sweetie. And Donna looks like a man you homo

Sounds like you have some personal issues here

Which circle was the best?
Posting my personal favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=ae4PGTk9LhU

Are you kidding? Jackie was the most annoying and superficial person on the show.

Fez was perfect in the early seasons but petered out towards the end. He looked middle aged in the last season

seriously couldn't they of just said she moved awayor something? it's not like the writers completely forgot as it's joked about one time by a voiceover "and what ever happened to donna's sister, find out next time"

DonnaS1>Jackie S3>>>Donna S2-3>Jackie S4>>>>>Early Jackie>>>>>>Late Donna

This is so dense. There's so many layers to the humor

definitely this or the one where they sing the joker
youtube.com/watch?v=VilKJh9SyEs

RED > KELSO > ERIC > JACKIE > KITTY > DONNA > HYDE

SECONDARY RANKING

BOB > TOMMY CHONG > MIDGE > LAURIE > THAT GUY IN THE LATER SEASONS

why does Durgesh keep catfishing him?

It's the greatest love story ever told

>movies/shows with villains that have more justified motives than the protagonist
Durgesh literally did nothing wrong #TeamDurgesh

I legit hate the show. Always have. All the characters are awful

>yfw you had to drop this when eric finally had sex because it happened to him but not you
god that was depressing. this shit happened at school as well
>dont have sex kids
>by the way your assignment for the term is to read this book that ends with two teens in highschool having the perfect first sex on the edge of the beach as the tide came in
i swear some fucking teacher laughed him self silly knowing how many disappointed teens he left in his wake

How do you let someone into your house that doesn't respect your relationship

>Not making inappropriate comments, or groping, but rape
those are all the same thing in current year

Around when you turn 14.

reminder that the gang still chilled at forman's house even he left and donna was cucking eric right under his own roof

>human
>ginger kike

No contest

>calling that poster homo for liking a girl that you think looks like a man.
>also calls that same poster sweetie.

overcompensatingfag.jpg

I'd shove it in jackie's butt
Donna would be a cool gf

It's sorta Wisconsin, sorta Chicago