Hey Disney, People Voted And They Think Your New Star Wars Is Shit

Hi Mickey, just a friendly reminder since you've got all your Mousketeers in here working overtime shilling your new space flick.
You killed Star Wars, it's now dead, people hate you for it.
How does that make you feel?

strawpoll.me/14566645

cringe

>movie will make billions why you struggle to buy more ramen noodles
Keep up the tears neckbeard. Your tears fuel the mouse machine.

It's only you faggot. No one else cares this much.

>being this pissed about star wars
the mouse doesn't give a shit, TLJ will make a billion and there's nothing you can do but cry

I don't think Disney will read this if you only post it here. You should try posting it somewhere else. Anywhere else

It will still make a billion dollars.

Nothing you say or do will change this.

Hey guys, just got back from a special screening and boy was I floored! Far and away the best entry of the series. There's a lot of surprises, quite a few laughs, and a great deal of heart. I'll admit I was skeptical when Disney, a company renowned for family entertainment, purchased the franchise. Good they be faithful to the spirit of the original series? Could they surpass the original series? The answers to both of those questions is a resounding YES. I'm sure you've already purchased your tickets, but now's the time to purchase more. You'll want to see this blockbuster more than once!

prequelfags SEETHING

>TLJ will make more the rogue one
sorry Sup Forums, enjoy your ramen

>implying $$$ =a good movie

>implying you aren't salty as fuck

>Salty
>the truth
Pick one

It does, you dingus. Money is god in the West, and nobody is quite as godly as the Mouse and Forbidden Fruit.

Looks like you picked both kiddo. How's that salt taste?

Wot up dudes? You'll never believe this, but I got to check out the new Star Wars! It's totally full of action, adventure, and it will give your sides a workout too. Like, it's probably the best in the whole series! I'll be honest with you bros, I had my doubts about the mouse. But I was like, completely blown away! Get to the theatre early, you'll wanna buy two tickets!

>Money is god in the West
If you've been adequately indoctrinated, sure.
Weak/10

In this case it's true. Don't know why your having such a hard time coping with this. Lucas fanboys are absolutely pathetic.

RIP

>poor little babby trying to squirm out of the argument now
ahahaha
prequelcucks on suicide watch

It looks like lots of people care faggot

>below 300 people
vs
>the endless horde that will be paying to watch the film multiple times in countless counties

i know you wanna do the whole MUH OUTRAAAGE thing all but be sensible you drooling fucking retard

Just like transformers and alice in wonderland right? Top shit brah

>wanna
>MUH OUTRAAAGE
I was commenting on the poll. Im not sure why youre so upset. As far as the movie goes it will make money. I havent seen anyone say it wont but it will underperform just like the last two.

>11 ips in this thread
>10 of them are just making fun of you for being a triggered little prequelkid/alt-righter
ahahaha

>poll
Taking these things seriously speaks volumes about your autism friendo

daawwwww is OP butthurt about Disney?

the fact you thought a poll with less than 300 votes was worth making a thread about, let alone important in any way, is truly funny

please continue your delusion for my entertainment

>autism
Im at home. Whats your excuse normalfag?

>ITT: Disney shills working hard for minimum wage
Fucking kek

My only posts in this thread. Disneyfags are going full retard

I'm at work making 14/hr sitting on my ass. Fight me loser.

Fuck you man, I've got my wifes 3 kids to feed.

>generalizing accusations to mask butthurt because his thread went the complete opposite direction it was supposed to
Sorry not everyone one here is as buttblasted by a children's film company like you OP. Maybe when your balls drop you will learn not to get your little panties in a twist. And just cause I know it will piss you off; the old EU sucked ass and George was a hack.

With such a passionate post, you must have a dog in this fight.
Me, personally, I don't give a flying fuck about Star Wars™ except for to trigger little men like (you)

>it's now dead
it was dead after they made TFA. just want comfy space adventure, not fast and the furious in SPAAAAAAACE.

>just want comfy space adventure
Didn't we all?
I just want to know who it was that decided we had to have a fast pace, bland remake of the original in the first place.
You had one job Mickey.

>With such a passionate post, you must have a dog in this fight.
>Me, personally, I don't give a flying fuck about Star Wars™ except for to trigger little men like (you)
>making an entire thread about it
>buzzwords
Yeah, I know all I need to know about what kind of loser you are.

jj abrams, probably since it's very identical to his Trek films.

>Me, personally, I don't give a flying fuck about Star Wars™
so you just look up polls and make anti-SW threads all day because you're a neckbeard who sits in his basement all day?

>implying this is my thread
Hahaha faggot.

>implying it isn't

>How does that make you feel?

$$$$

see

this is a new level of sad OP

Well I was actually.

Transformers, Fast and Furious, Star Wars, unless you own stock in the studios, why care? These terrible flicks make money, why even care about it?

bump

>why even care about it?
Believe it or not, many people do care about this story and how it's portrayed.

>im complacent with regards to the continuous lowering of standards and elimination of creativity
smoke another bowl