CLASSIC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sD63fekvUdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't fans in France disavow it

The intro is pretty cool and has some good alien design
youtube.com/watch?v=sD63fekvUdk

That isn't the Fifth Element.

Why didn't her dad just buy 200mil worth of tickets so she could get a sequel?

So all the aliens showed up at Earth and set up little embassies?

I actually just watched this Saturday. It wasn't as bad as thought it would be, I could see it following in its spiritual predecessors footsteps but I think it'll be crippled by not having an A list lead like Fifth Element did. Visuals and alien designs were definitely great though.

Rhianna's shapeshifting burlesque scene was dope.

no those are all humans that kept racemixing back on earth.

you guys post about this a LOT and cara threads are dead so...maybe this has potential? I still have my doubts but i think i'll give it a watch soon

> It wasn't as bad as thought it would be
It's no worse than the average capeshit film.

I honestly don't watch many of those. Love sci fi though.

Granted my low expectations were mostly based on the discourse here when it came out. I could overlook the middling reviews but this is the first positive thread I remember seeing about it.

Word Up Bro

it wasnt bad. it just wasnt enough

chronicle is too, must be dane dechaad

Not yet but in couple of years, when it gets forgotten by mainstream, Sup Forums is going to love it

moar liek Cuck Classic

Most definitely going to be a cult film. FOr all it's faults, mostly stemming from some anemic performances by the two leads though even it can be so bad it's cute given the earnestness of them, it is simply too well made. It's a wonderfully realized and highly imaginative world. I sincerely hope they are able to make a sequel, which Besson himself is not off the table just yet.

An otherwise 8/10 movie made 6/10 due to Dane & Cara

EYEBROWKINO

The Fifth Element is like some faggots lucid dream. Too gay.

It's decent but defeated by horrible casting for the leads and lousy editing. Remember those amazing intercut sequences from Fifth Element? Because Luc Besson doesn't, apparently.

Imagine how much better the film would have been with, say, Karl Urban as Valerian and Lea Seydoux as Laureline.

Hahahaha

i just watched this

it was garbage

This.
Zero redeeming quality.
Terrible movie

>Imagine how much better the film would have been with, say, Karl Urban as Valerian and Lea Seydoux as Laureline.
Why the fuck would you say that and make me feel sad

Multipass!!!!

my only real gripe with the movie is that the Soundtrack is absolute garbage

No multipass.

have sex with boys and girls at the same time

>who farted?

Cult Classic is a marketing ploy to sell movies that bombed.

why are you guys comparing this to 5th element wtf?