Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.
can we have one those threads where we post images of how cartoon characters are drawn and used for reference?

You mean model sheets?

Have a batman

Hmm, don't see anything here about proportions.

I just wanted to say this thread is really fucking cool

At first I read the filename as Anal-hair... I've been here too long.

There might be some actual model sheets that have them, but SU doesn't really HAVE "on-model" art and the individual boarders play loose with basically everything but design and color.

It has mixed results.

What the fuck? Did she made that on the spot? It looks so lazy

The mixed results are an assortment of feces. I liked most of the first season but the art and storyboarding went down big fucking time, even when accounting for how the early episodes were inconsistent

requesting Pocahontas. You know the one I mean.

Not really Sup Forums, but she kinda mimics the early 20th century Toon aesthetic, so hopefully close enough.

Saving

Call me crazy but the examples on top right look like a jab at John K's style.

>only negative replies are to Steven Universe

Well, what do you expect?

They actually look more interesting.

Sup Forums will take any attempt to bash Steven Universe. Because Sup Forums just won't stop beating a dead fucking horse.

Weren't these the notes they gave to grumpyface for Attack the Light? So they weren't meant as notes for the show itself, just for drawing/animating the character sprites

Seriously! It's like yeah Sup Forums, we get it, you hate Steven Universe, fucking shut the fuck up about it already and let people the people who actually enjoy the cartoon talk about it on the fucking cartoon board.

Sup Forums doesn't hate Steven Universe. Jackasses from Sup Forums and Sup Forums masquerading as Sup Forums hate Steven Universe.

True.

No, Sup Forums isn't a person. Some like it, some hate it, some are indiferent, some are Sup Forums jackasses, some are tumblrinas.

I think this might fit in here.

kek

This is absolutely pathetic compared to everything else in this thread. It's like someone criticized her for the lack of consistency in the animation, and she scribbled this out in 10 minutes as a rebuttal.

>mix basic shapes to make cool stuff
Absolute fucking brilliance. Right up there with "put pointy end of pencil on paper and move to make draws".

that's so damn erotic