>Played by Heard

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

I would be, but I don't trust WB anymore.

James Wan might do good by her, though.

But the chart says...

I hate DShit so fucking much.

I never look forward to Mera. She's terrifying.

Why do you say that?

What chart?

>What chart?
The chart the WB executives used to change Suicide Squad.

fuck this movie is going to be shit. fucking Zack Snyder shit under water, I bet they use The Yellow Submarine in the movie and maybe even use it in the trailer

>not liking best slutfu

>another "edgy" desaturated generic costume
>not at all visually recognizable as the character
Not me

How is this edgy

She truly emits sexiness.

My only issue is desaturation.

She can't make me pay alimony for watching JL so it's OK. I just hope she doesn't die from an overdose or something before Aquaman

It's rougher texture than I'd like but still clearly her to me with the headpiece, hair, bodysuit.

In the Aquaman movie I guess. She's probably not going to get much screen time in JL.

Looks bad, post th original

You mean the authentic Snyder filter one?

Kill yourself

Looks great to me, and I'm not the poster. What don't you like about it?

Dawn in fucking iceland you dumbass, no filter, thats against the light source.

How dumb can this board get?

Look at Captain Literal over here

I'm not looking forward to WB dragging the perfect power couple (tied with Scott/Barda) through the mud

Well, Aquaman has nothing to do with Snyder. So there is hope.

That's what they said about Suicide Squad

Yeah, but Suicide Squad had other warning signs, like six weeks for the script, and exec meddling.

i wanna fug her then slap the shit out of her so that i can channel my loneliness, disgust, and hatred of hot white women

I'm not looking forward to her at all. Specially since the accompanying movie is likely to be shit.

Fuck off except the shoulder points she looks exactly like the fucking character.

Zack Pls

My dick

>played by Heard

Fuck no.

Yep.

Why are manchildren so triggered?

The fixed version of the image looks terrible, like some over retouched picture some 14 years old girl tried to "fix" on Instagram

thanks for you opinion friend, i'm sure if you look through the catalogue you'll find a circle jerk hate thread you would be more suited too.

>Make accurate as fuck costume and even make the bitch dye her hair the right colour
all good
>Give her spiked shoulder pads
REEEEE

this is the board that has argued that cinematography and mise en scene are just dumb Sup Forums memes, take a guess

Shitty rope work to simulate underwater movement. Not hopeful.

I want Johnny Depp to punch her

same

Eh. There are tons of Dolled Up Hollywood Hawties. Heard's a bitch, so I ain't excited about DCEU Mera. I'd gladly pay to watch her get killed by Orm though...

the only thing anyone's looking forward to when it comes to DC is it's massive failure

nah, i just enjoy the films

Didn't read the thread because i'm sure it's a cesspit, but I am.
I'm actually really excited for JL. I admit to being a Snyder junkie.
All three of his DC movies have been good to amazing.