Random teenage soldier understands chemistry and has the tools to ferment alcohol but first he had to check whether the...

>random teenage soldier understands chemistry and has the tools to ferment alcohol but first he had to check whether the strange girl who he didn't rape for some reason adhered to state drinking age legislation in a medieval setting

post moments that broke your verisimilitude in any kino, flick, or episode

If you want rape and underage drinking to be the centerpiece of your entertainment, you might be consuming the wrong media here.

>you need to understand chemistry to ferment alcohol

forgot about those microbrewers in medieval times

They were all micro back then, most beer was brewed in homes

Monastaries brewed a lot too.

>understands chemistry and has the tools to ferment alcohol
you are really dumb, OP

What? How would there have been ANY macro brew? You think Inbev is a fucking 500 year old company? You think everyone was drinking bud light and coors, thinking about how cool the 100 years war was?

Fucking retard.

lol

>every soldier has to be a bad edgelord because GoT showed me how evil medieval soldiers were

Yes , theres been a bunch of raping and pillaging in history, but there were also """normal"" soldiers, like these kids that were just thrown into it.

The drinking thing is more complicated , but theres not much evidence to support that common children (as in under the age of adulthood , be it 15 or older) were getting drunk left and right in europe in any time in early or late medieval history , and that this was in any way the norm. Im guessing noble and rich kids were probably served wine from quite a young age, but its not THAT weird for a soldier to ask a young girl if shes old enough to drink, as in old and/or experienced enough to handle jt

Have you even read ASOIAF?

>he doesn't want that

Alcohol abuse has been recognized as unhealthy since the beginning of civilization, and most parents will not let their kids do things like get wasted every day. Most adults would probably hesitate before giving a kid strong booze since kids can't handle it too well. But there was no legislation against it.

Overall I guess whether or not he'd ask such a thing depends on his personality and how old he figures Arya is.

>underage retarded girl literally named lolys gets gang raped and impregnated by DOZENS of smelly peasant men
i don't think he has

i wish i wasnt looking at his ugly mugg while im taking a dump.

Shut hans

was she underage tho? i only remember that she was described as somewhat slow and a little obese iirc.

i remember it being fiftyish smelly peasants

You retard.

This bothers you but not the fact that he was busting out 4 part harmony in the middle of the woods?

This.

>The drinking thing is more complicated , but theres not much evidence to support that common children (as in under the age of adulthood , be it 15 or older) were getting drunk left and right in europe in any time in early or late medieval history
what the fuck are you on about? there was very little clean drinking water and most people (including children) drank beer
granted, that beer didn't have a lot of alcohol in it but still

>have some sugars
>let it rot
wow, such insights