Wow, Powerful

Wow, Powerful

Other urls found in this thread:

juliansanchez.com/2011/09/21/ceos-in-comics-villains-earn-heroes-inherit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Be Humble, Sit Down

>LE BASED KENDRICK XDDDD

Why is Batman hanging around in the MCU?

lmao

that famous racist character, iron man

>tfw all i can see is ironman strapped to batman's chest like a baby

>my fictional character is better than your fictional character

And yet the rest of the Africa starves to death. Even Thanos feeds his citizens

>Thanos
>Citizens

Did you mean Darkseid?

Also, no he doesn't. Apokolypse is a feudal hell hole

DAS RITE

Wakanda is what Sup Forums idolizes except that black people are involved.

based powerful poster saving Sup Forums

Neither Stark nor Wayne are the type of people who would openly be racist.

Sup Forums finally found its own tim buckley.

To be fair it's not much different than how he's written in the comics a lot of the time.

Think again boyo.

lmao

>wealth and power that he didn't earn but instead received for simply slopping out of the right vagina
Wow, what an inspiration to the youth.

It's been noted that heroes are people with inherited wealth, whereas the ones who worked forit are always villains. juliansanchez.com/2011/09/21/ceos-in-comics-villains-earn-heroes-inherit/

Honestly, at this point villains are better role models anyhow.

It's funny because Kendrick explicitly stated that he was talking to himself in the mirror when saying that, but blacks everywhere still choose to think it's a race thing. Blacks are the most racist people on the planet; whites inhabit their headspace 24/7, rent-free. It's fucked.

so whats the difference between black panther and batman ability wise? they're both super-intelligent jack-of-all-trades with access to an unlimited supply of high-tech gear and gadgets, who fight injustice using an augmented-power suit that can do everything except give them the ability to fly.

the ONLY difference i can think of is that black panther is also a mystical mary sue, in that he even has a connection with a unique god that gives him divine protections. it's just such a lame, unimaginative hero

Batman fluctuates between a good character and an OP Gary Stu, usually in JL stuff. Panther is 24/7 a Gary Stu.

>reminder that the Wakandan Panther God prefers Doctor "Gypsy Trash" Von Doom to T'Challa

Change it to DOOM and you have a point.

>mystical mary sue
Well yeah, he's the son of an absolute monarch. Life was always going to be easy for him, yet blacks somehow view this dude as "an inspiration."

Are Iron man and Batman even racist? I don't ever recall Bruce wayne blaming the crime in gotham on niggers.