I tried to warn you Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GuyKCLrJqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're sorry George. We're all so sorry

Killing Luke has quite literally, and everyone and having knows it, effectively ENDED SW. He warned us. He knew it. Fuck Force Ghosts, fuck this movie. And I just told the director he needs to step aside for the new trilogy. You killed Luke. You are the man that killed SW. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THESE NEW CARDBOARD CHARACTERS.

Shart wars was never good in the first place.

he's a Hillary shill, serves him right for all the shit he got in these new movies

What exactly is "the true magic of Star Wars"? The OT is good, but it's also very overrated.

>cocaine and drugs killed Carrie
>Snapchat isn't even old enough for someone to be "raised on it"
>Mark Hamill is a liberal cuck boy
>Lucas fanboys need to fuck off
>the EU sucked ass and George Lucas was a hack who couldn't stop adding shit to his movies and re-releasing them to his army of manchildren audience
>OP is a faggot
Did I forget anything?

This. apart from the aesthetics but that's my personal taste

No we're absolutely not.

Calm down fag. It's just a movie.

Luke is dead. Let that sink it. Luke dies for no reason. SW is dead, and that jewish whore Kathleen Kennedy was TERRIFIED to let him speak. This bitch is responsible, and the director or Looper, an actual good director, was FORCED to write this in.

Luke fucking Skywalker died for no reason.
Han Solo died for no reason.
Leia died for no reason.

SW is dead.

World building, memorable dialogue, eccentric designs and characters, simple story with plenty of heart and charisma that was understated. Nothing felt forced. It was a solid story with some compelling chess pieces moved throughout. You can't have that nowadays. Everything needs to be projected out to the 10th degree.

>muh old Jedi hermit needs to live forevaaaa
Fuck off you retard. Even the majority of OG fans barely gave a fuck about Luke and his shitty acting.

Why didn’t we listen?

>muh stah wers

>I'm a manchild living in a fantasy and my world is crumbling
Either get a grip on reality or fucking neck yourself you sad little fuck.

Harsh but true

You aren't even a fan to type this. If you think people went to watch Rey get blacked by her nigger Jedi, you're wrong. This is an abomination. No one over 25 would actually type this SJW nigger loving comment.

Big if true

George caused this in the first place

Large if factual

it's powerful. it's rich. it's dark. it's deep. i cried. i laughed. i applauded. it's shocking. it's funny. it's GUT PUNCH.

>No one over 25 would actually type this SJW nigger loving comment.
No one over 25 should be this butthurt about SW buddy. FIFY

No one has written a decent blow for blow spoiler review anyway.

This. George had a great heart and, no matter the quality of the overall product, you could always at least be sure that what you were getting was Star Wars. Beyond the usual accusations of it being overly clinical, subject to market testing, there is something abhorrent about Disney's interpretation.

>all these babbies raised on the prequels and the special editions
>only just now coming to hate what the franchise has become
Should have been one trilogy and done. Books, comics and games can continue, who cares, but Star Wars died in the 90s when Lucas came back. Lucas selling it wasn't even a death, it was just digging up the body to bury it in another cemetery.
Sad!

You're a kid, shut the fuck up and go back to wrapping your spiritual lyrical miracle shit over Xbox Live, you fucking cunt depository. I'm not even a major fan--it's the fact that you displacement millennial fucks are ok with legendary icons of American cinema being jewed. I'd slap the gravy out of faggot bowl.

Holy fucking manchild

THIS. ANH started being changed after the release of ESB and it never stopped. SW was garbage the moment nigger boy George re-released the same 3 fucking films ten times, each time with some a new shitty CGI rock added here, or a fucking alien musical added there. Lucas fanboys need to fuck off back to wookiepedia and stay there.

Nah it was good, just not the mindblowing experience people pretend it to be

>mfw someone in work refers to it as "the holy trilogy" unironically

>Coming to a place to discuss media and becoming upset when people are passionate about said media

Really activates my almonds.

All of you assholes griefing Mr. Lucas over the prequels(which were great btw) are directly responsible for Disney/sjw wars.

>haha so what if this time honoured intellectual property is being cannibalized, it's for kids! It's not like this could be indicative of a larger social trend - grow up!
You are the worst sort of person.

That guy man handled the fuck out of him anyway.

>implying we care

true

>down the rabbit hole of a false reality
Go outside and get off the internet for awhile you filthy neckbeard.

hahaha he has the greatest arc in movie history

notice how they always change the argument. b-but star wars was never good! sounds like shills to me. star wars was good. star wars was great. it wasn't just the films either. it inspired toys, legos, video games, board games. it had a major cultural impact that means a lot to many people. most people wouldn't care if another film after the prequels was never released. what's happening now is the mouse is desecrating the corpse of a franchise that should never should have been brought back

ultimately disney doesn't care. the reason the star wars franchise is valuable is because george lucas was a genius with his merchandising. disney is selling the brand name to fucking everyone. star wars oranges, star wars shaving razors, star wars dildos. then on top of this tfa is feminist propaganda and nothing more than a copy of a new hope

Literally nope.

>dude it doesn't real
not an argumentative essay

He's entirely right.

That kid is too young to know what the fuck he even typed, literally.

Star Wars is still great, you're just a crybaby EU neckbeard. You got BTFO. Get over it bitcharoo.

>.02 mousebux have been deposited in your account

>not supporting review screw

atleast post the one with the tag

stop samefagging you pathetic retard

No, you're just a fucking Kathleen Kennedy Jewish Damage Control Shill Team assemble.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THESE CRYING MEN AND THEIR TANTRUMS/GEORGE LUCAS DICK SUCKING

>Kathleen Kennedy Jewish Damage Control Shill Team assemble.
There's no damage to control. TLJ will break records. And you will still be here, on Sup Forums, growing more and more butthurt till you kill yourself after fucking your George Lucas asshole fleshlight.

>spazzing out all over Sup Forums (yeah we know it's you faget)
>claims others are having tantrums

No need, that many legit people literally got it.

Star Wars has always been shit lads

>down the rabbit hole of a false reality
>If you dare to notice a negative trend in relation to the handling of a fictional setting by new owners, this means you're invested to the point of wanting to live in that seating
You utter faggot - talk about blowing something out of all proportion.

the prequels were good and are way better than the sequels

>lads
i can hear your teeth from here

>the essence of star wars

>You utter faggot - talk about blowing something out of all proportion.
>OH MER GEERRRDD SW IS RUINED REEEEE
Hello pot, meet kettle

The whining of these Lucas dick riders is getting fucking tiresome

Alternatively Star Wars has always been OK but the people who initiate and contribute to threads like this one have always been shit.

>he says, while posting on Sup Forums

Yeah, "Star Wars is ruined" is a perfectly valid opinion. What the fuck is wrong with you that you can't handle opposition?

>y-you're here too, so you are just as autistic as me heheheeh
That isn't solving your problem lad.

Mainly that a lot of people loved it and were passionate about it. Now a lot more people are mildly curious get the star wars fix every year. You can devalue anything with extreme saturation. Great strategy as a short-term, horrible long term. Also retrospectively makes you appreciate stuff less. Sure you can always say you had "your" star wars but when you know all the shitty details that follow the story that you love, like a divorce and patricidal son it's bound to make you view the story in a shittier light.

>can't handle opposition
>Lucasfags can't handle their own emotions and have been crying all over this board sing TFA
Is your middle name irony or something?

Louder.

George is a buffoon who will draw his last breath in a world where Star Wars is dead

You're just a movie.

Fuck you Kathleen. You gaping sarlacc.

>Lucasfags can't handle their own emotions and have been crying all over this board sing TFA
>valid criticism = not being able to handle your emotions
Stop trying to make your point by denigrating the opposition. It just makes you look unhinged.

W-we're not talking about Star Wars anymore are we...

The first hater spoiler review is going to be worth all this fuckery. I hope we get a poet.

>oppositon
>manchildren shitposting on Sup Forums
You're not some vaunted freedom fighter. You're a titbag with a shit opinion and who likes to whine. Stop making it out to be anymore than that, because outside of the few retards on this board that shares your opinion, nobody else give a fuck.

>You're a titbag with a shit opinion and who likes to whine. Stop making it out to be anymore than that, because outside of the few retards on this board that shares your opinion, nobody else give a fuck.
I'm sorry you are incapable of handling a difference of opinion.

>more irony
Go count the number of you autists up in arms about Disney ruining your beloved children's space fantasy you fucking dipshit

smells like a bread factory in this thread. who let the roasties in?

>if you don't see my way you must be a female
talk to your friend here about how ironic this is. He seems to have a good grasp on how retarded he is, oh wait....

S E E T H I N G

>NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THESE NEW CARDBOARD CHARACTERS
YAAAS QUEEN SLAYYYYYY
MUH BLM YASSSS MUH DIVERSITY

B U Z Z W O R D S

>no arguments
>personal attacks
>attempt at group shaming on Sup Forums
you're either a dumb roastie or you're hopped up on soylent, cuck

Yeah, you've been using them nonstop throughout your autistic tirade against those who dare to dislike nu wars

>Even the majority of OG fans barely gave a fuck about Luke

But that's wrong.

He's a Han Solo fan. Old school SW fans can be separated into fans of either Han or Luke. The former like their SW with popcorn and funny jokes, the latter prefer more mythology and Jedi stuff.

Hanfag pls, Luke came in first in that official SW character poll thing last year

what a bunch of buttblasted fags

I'm gonna enjoy Han's entire character and legacy getting irrevocably destroyed when that shitty solo movie comes out.

Why did you quote me? I simply stated an opinion was wrong.

If the leaks about Luke working on some Force Ghost/Astral Projection technique in this movie are true, it's fucking obvious that he's not dead. But that doesn't change how fucking stupid it is.

He is dead. Just like Yoda is dead. Just like Obi-wan is dead. Get over it.
Disney wants to wipe the slate clean of all the baggage that came with George and make their own shitstain mary sue triology.

>new generation of millennials

>OG Luke wasn't willing to kill his own father despite all the terrible shit he did
>TLJ Luke however nearly murders his baby nephew in his sleep

This character rape is unreal.

WAAAAHHHHHH IM A BIG BABYMANNNN

What if they kill Jerome Valeska and reveal Mark Hamill as the real Joker on Gotham?

youtube.com/watch?v=_GuyKCLrJqk

Sure you won't be crying about it? That's all you StarWars faggots can seem to do when ever a new movie is released

At least we can always write off TLJ/TFA as shitty fanfic

I don't give two shits about Han, Satan.

No you can't and that's why it is so funny watching you pathetic EU neckbeards squirming under Disney's boot.

>not realizing star wars is one of the modern ages myths
>not realizing the implications and ramifications of subverting mythos
youre not looking at the big picture faggot