So, Now that the Camrip is out What did you think?

So, Now that the Camrip is out What did you think?

Anything with a baby in it is not worth my time.

I'm seeing it at the cinema today. I'm not risking prison over this shit.

It was okay.

one of those movies that will do ok because moms are desperate for something they can drag their kids to. Then those same moms will buy it on home video. the kids will watch it 23 times in a week. then it will sit on the shelf for 10 years before someone goes "oh yeah, i remember that movie" but still never watches it

just like Storks, Angry Birds, Home, Trolls, and a dozen other 3D movies that came out the last several years

I wouldn't watch this shit even if u payed me.

>"Ah, you got caught pirating too, huh? What'd you catch?"

>Camrip
If I'm seeing something bad I'm seeing a good quality version of it

Storks was genuinely good. Tulip is my waifu.

I cracked up at the triangle bit but I don't know why.

I want to fuck Christephor robin knock off

Storks was good, never saw Angry Birds, Home was bland and had an odd style, Trolls was also good.

I'll wait for the BD rip. Only interested in the adorable shota. Hope Dreamworks does more kawaii-uguu designs like Disney has been, I'm an animefag so I find it attractive.

>tulip was probably an allegory to abortion or a miscarriage

>gets "liberated" at 18
>"liberated" by young *man* who is just getting his career goals
>accidentally create a baby at the "baby maker"
>have to give up the baby as an allegory to young parents giving their baby up for adoption
>gay wolves and humans
so many stuff that was well done and not very in-your-face

BUT WHY THE FUCK DID THE BABIES HAVE WEIRD TUMBLR COLOR HAIR!!!!

went this past friday to the movies with my gf, full of moms and kids, it was okay, everyone was laughing but it just isnt my kind of humor, 10/10 would recomend

>Hating on Trolls

Best 3D movie since Toy Story 2.

>Describe African-American fatherhood

>WHY THE FUCK DID THE BABIES HAVE WEIRD TUMBLR COLOR HAIR!!!!

seriously though, even the adults have normal looking hair and even if background characters do have weird hair then its ok since theyre adults.

but babies. the babies have weird rainbow hair

The elvis joke alone made the movie for me

I can only imagine an executive dreamworks meeting with writers and producers. The jewish producer whom everyone is a yes man to begins brainstorming and thinking out loud

>"Guys... What it- guys listen to me for a sec- What if, we made Donald Trump AS A BABY?!"
>The writers and other artists are clamping down on their honest responses are forced to agree with him with exuberant praise, all the while their souls die a little more

Gotta put money on the table somehow.

The babies got rainbow hair because it was uncontrolled, the machine gave them whatever shade probably because no specific shade was requested

Does Alec Baldwin put in any effort at all, or could you tell he was just there for the paycheck?

his "junior" character was great

>he fucking downloaded and sat through Boss Baby, and not just regular Boss Baby, fucking camrip quality Boss Baby presumably with Indonesians giggling in the background

Fucking why? I get a lot of cartoons that people watch on here are nearly solely for children but have some non-age restrictive qualities, I really do, but it's about a fucking talking baby. You just know it's going to be shit and only enjoyable for really little kids, are you all going to start having Peppa motherfucking Pig generals now as well?

Storks, Trolls and Sing were a blast

>are you all going to start having Peppa motherfucking Pig generals now as well?
>he doesn't know about /ppg/
Uh

oh user

Watching it now. Pray for me.

t. Jamal

my sides!

You do know it was based off an old picture book, right?

Storks, love that movie.

How was the comedy? Did it rely on fart and nutshot jokes?

They don't make any chinald chimp jokes though.

how fucking scared where you

What's wrong with hot, pregnant women?

user I think masturbating to the baby at the movie theatre INCREASES your chance of prison.

>that will do ok
>125mil production budget
>??? marketing budget
>199mil gross after a week and a half, likely 80-90% of what they'll make at this point
if their gross share recoups the budget they'll be very lucky imo
not a ruinous flop but definitely a disappointment

It was okay.

I saw it in theaters.

It's pretty much exactly what you would expect it to be.

Storks was actually good, you wanker.

where is the art of her?

only one crotchshot and I think the only fart bit was what you see in the trailer with the baby powder.

I stopped watching around 10 minutes in. I'm not sure if I could sit through it.

FUCK OFF PEPPA FUCK OFF PEPPA FUCK OFF PEPPA