DISNEY BOUGHT FOX

DISNEY BOUGHT FOX

what does it mean to New mutants and Legion? will they reshoot in fucking MCU campy style? D:

it means mediocre movies made by executives that don't care about creativity.

WHERE'S THE ARTICLE YOU NIGGER

>the Aliens franchise will be ruined

They must of known soy wars was gonna flop least we can look forward to Avengers Vs Aliens now

lol its been ruined for over 2 decades already

That happened about 4 movies ago.

>meanwhile in bizarro world

Finally we can get some awful movies

So not unlike current X-Men?

>implying

That happened right when Alien became a franchise. Everything after the first movie was trash.

>this blatantly illegal shit that even if it wasn't it would take years to happen has just happened guys!
lol

No article linked = Fake News

Next...

Can't wait for quips in alien directed by whedon

Whedon was kicked out of Disney after the feminist scandal

Can't wait for the Xenos to start quipping.

anything offical on this yet?

oh poor sweetie

LIAR ALERT
LIAR ALERT
LIAR ALERT
LIAR ALERT

Whedon is DC trash now, Disney wants nothing to do with him

rat aliens were boring already by the 4th Alien movie. It almost grew out of that shitty jumpscere genre by introducing the engineers but the killed them off again. fucking hacks

>The Simpsons is now Disney property

this feels weird

Will based Trump jump in to /bustthetrust/? He's already theatening to block the AT&T/Time Warner merger

yeah good luck with that
heading to that cyberpunk future with even fewer companies controlling everything, and without the sweet augments and tech to make the hell a little more bearable.

If he does, it'll be one of the few good things he'll do that Democrats want more than Republicans.

Where is TR when you need him?

Who's the quip master director now?

Finally, a Fantastic Four movie worth watching. And maybe they'll cancel the simpsons.

t. Snyderlard who thinks Ihop ads in your face are the epitome of creativity.

Nigga that already happened.

Anna Taylor Joy will continue being a mutant

I hope he blocks a lot more than that.
America megacorporations are getting out of hand and we're guaranteed heading towards a dystopian future where literally a handful of companies rule over all of them. Shit we're in the babystages now. Disney buying Marvel accelerated that process

>'if you can't beat them, buy them out, and then use them against the competition'

please come back teddy

Soy sauce

In what world are movies like The Avengers or Civil War mediocre? They're an insult to the art of cinema.

So, that means Dr. Doom as main villain for Avengers 5 and Galactus in 6?

nice

>mcu aliens

Nerds will finally get exactly what they wanted. Endless action comedy sequels to Alien done by tv writers and directors.

Some autist keeps going around saying FOX doesn't own F4/Doom/Galactus but I've yet to see any evidence to the contrary.

Here's what happens.

Dark Phoenix gets released with a 45%
New Mutants gets released to a lukewarm response similar to any blumhouse film
Deadpool 2 gets released, is well received, but not as well as the first one

Then the franchise stops with the exception of Deadpool and who knows what will happen there. Avengers 4 ends with some time travel/reality shaping infinity stone shenanigans and the real X-Men are introduced with childhood mutant fun. The seeds of Fantastic Four also begin to be sprinkled in the upcoming films like the Baxter building and such. Both franchises will predictably do very well critically and financially in the MCU and people will inevitably complain that these good movies have been homogenized by Disney.

Maybe 20th Century Fox becomes a separate studio inside Disney like Marvel where they can begin making good r rated Marvel movies with only a loose ABC/Netflix style connection to the MCU.

That's sad.
I was really wishing for live-action remakes of Atlantis: The Lost Empire and Titan A.E. (yes, it's not yet Disney until we know if Disney finally has Fox, since Fox/Don Bluth made that movie) by Joss Whedon, as well as a Treasure Planet remake by Marc Webb.

I want an Aliens v Married With Children movie.

>peggy gets gangbanged by xenomorph drones
>kelly gets bred by the queen
>al and bud take a couple of drones for drinking and hookers
10/10 fund it

Isnt spiderman sony?

Wow, you're dumb. You remember who designed their logos? You remember what he represents? It's like you guys need everything spelled out for you.

From that point, where Alien is right now, only way is up.

Can I just get Joey King as Kitty Pryde already?

>Hugh Jackman in 2017: I think this is the right time to step down
>Marvel drive the money dump truck up to his house in banterland
>Huge Jackedman wearing his new dolphin skin suit: Kevin feige is a visionary who shares my ideas for the character. I’m excited to be a part of the franchise, and I always said that I’d come back if the story was good enough. I can’t wait to work with them, the script is really funny

It is, but probably not for long.

Sony Pictures is in a much worse state than Fox (and therefore cheaper), so buying it would probably be much easier than continuining to deal with Amy Pascal and Tom Rothman's bullshit

Take it back

I know a lot of people hate the meat industry and other big corporations, but holy fuck I despise Disney. They just keep buying everything and everyone and lobbying dumbos to extend copyright laws.
Almost makes me glad China exists that doesn't care about copyright. Maybe the CCP will fund my LEGITIMATE Star Wars sequels...

I hate disney more than you imagine. Walt Disney never had a chance, fuck. He'd be so sad to see the state of his company. Just buying, lobbying, copywriting, rehashing then dissect/shut down once it no longer makes money and move on to the next project/company to buy over
sounds awfully familar.

Time Warner is bigger than Disney and wants to get even bigger by merging WB with AT&T, yet dumb fucks like you don't complain about it constantly.

You probably didn't even know that, didn't you, you dumb fuck?

Disney monopoly soon.

Not him but
I'm
We're approaching horrifying levels of control in america. europe is showing signs of this too, but nowhere near as bad as USA.

Sidnt hugh jackman only leave the x men franchise because of the fox issue??
does this mean he's coming back?
is Wolvekino back on the menu?

Oh the posts quoted were reversed, sorry.

>approaching

He already directed an Alien movie. It was really fucking stupid but still better than the trash Ridley is pumping out.

Westcoast/eastcoast ain't feeling it yet. Those people (upper middle class)are still living in paradise. Until then you're still approaching.
Imagine walking through new york city but its more futuristic ,you cant see the sun, the sky is a dark green/blueish blend, theres a strong smell of warm milk going through the air, and there are neon lights everywhere. That's when you know you're in dystopia hellhole.

Time Warner isn't even a thing anymore
Time and Warner split some years ago and now AT&T is buying Warner.

The EU protects consumers for the most part and don't let shit like this happen, not even in the eastern European countries since they're bound to respect the same norms. Despite all the EU-bashing by Sup Forums, the EU is way more for the people than the corporate America or a literal police state like the UK.
Even in countries that punish piracy and stuff like that harshly, you can still get away with it easily if you've got a few bucks and enough of a brain to get a VPN.

I fucking hate sony and how they want to make their own spidey-verse without MCU's Peter Parker. Screw them. They got Venom (Tom Hardy) [Carnage (Riz Ahmed) seems to be also in this movie], Black Cat and Silver Sable (No cast yet), Mysterio and Kraven (it's a rumor & Ihope it is cuz I want those villains in the MCU Spider-Man movies), Morbius, the Living Vampire movie (no cast yet) and the Miles Morales movie. Also seems like they own Norman and Harry Osborn too.
I hope Disney will buy their ass.

how about you use google

Nigga why you lying?