Can't wait for Bendis to start writing Thor once Thor Ragnarok is release

Can't wait for Bendis to start writing Thor once Thor Ragnarok is release.

I honestly do kind of want to see that, just for the shitstorm. How fast do you think he'd have Mjolnir back with he-Thor? How angry would people be?

I still can't believe his ego was so big to think that his writing on GOTG had anything to do with the jump in sales, while the movie was announced/coming out at the same time. So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see him here.

Really don't know who should write Thor next.
Pak maybe, his Hulk was great.
Aaron felt like such a utter godsend with butcher/bomb arc and has become such a fucking missed opportunity & I say that as someone who actually likes the Fem Thor stuff more then not.

Soule perhaps, his Swamp Thing was great & Superman/Wonder Woman decent.

Soule or Pak would get my vote.

Has Peter David had a go on Thor yet? I don't think he has and I'm kinda curious to see how that would go.

Fuck, that is gona happen, isn't it

>Soule
Wasn't he responsible for IvX and a lot of the X-trainwreck?

I'm not sure how well is Peter David to write an ongoing, but he's usually good anyways. He used Hela in X-Factor a few years back, I'm not sure if Hrimhari too, so he's got a clue on what he does.

>Bendis is Thor new writer
>Thor becomes a manchild funny guy in the first 12 issues.
>Dies in the 13th
>A black woman is now Thor.

He better no. Don't want that fuck anywhere near Bill as well.

give Gillen all the money

>Wasn't he responsible for IvX and a lot of the X-trainwreck?

He was responsible for IvX though I wouldn't say he's responsible for the X-Trainwreck. (That's Bendis bringing in the O5 and the fallout from Hickman's Infinity event)

Pretty much, Marvel should be keeping Soule away from writing events and leaving him on miniseries/ongoings.

Lando and Obi-Wan & Anakin are quite good. While his ongoings are more readable then most of Marvel's lineup (Poe Dameron and Daredevil).

>I'm not sure how well is Peter David to write an ongoing

He was asking for 88k recently to pay his taxes. He raised 41k so far, so he'd probably jump at the chance to write more for Marvel. Then he can start working towards the remaining 47k.

Literally anyone that gets him his hammer back. At this point, I don't care who does it, or how.

Ewing. Let Thor be crazy cosmic again

Yeah this, absolutely should have thought of him.

Considering Ragnarok look and choices this makes the most sense if they want SYNERGY

>Need air to breathe

>Wasn't he responsible for IvX and a lot of the X-trainwreck?
That's more Lemire and Editorial's fault.

>A black man is now Thor.

fixed

Slot with Old-Loki or Gorr pulling a Superior Thor

>Can't wait for Bendis to start writing Thor
Motherfucker don't you even joke about that!

How long before he replaces Thor with a black teen

>Ewing
Oh god no.

I'll bite.
You the LOKI SHOULD BE EVIL guy?

God Bomb/Butcher is overrated as hell. The Accursed was the best Thor book Aaron ever did.

I don't like Pak writing Thor, it falls flat. I wonder if Lemire could cook up a good Thor book? They need new talent though. I wonder if Donny Cates would write for Marvel.

ug...yeah. Bill hasn't been misshandled yet IMO.

Brian Wood

>God Bomb/Butcher is overrated as hell.
A bit, Gorr is a boring as shit villain, but seeing the three thors interact is fun, Ribic's art is awesome and the self contained nature of the story makes it a perfect pick-up and read for people who wants to start reading Thor before moving to more classic stuff.

On the other hand...

>The Accursed was the best Thor book Aaron ever did.
Why do you like it? It was and unimaginative D&D campaign and Malekith is even worse than Gorr, at least the way Aaron writes him. He's sound like some asshole trying a Joker impression.

Ewing is boring, all of his stuff is all flash no substance.

>Why do you like it?
Malekith was a terrifying villain, the art really captured it. Sure he was cartoony evil, but this is cosmic Thor, and Dark Elves SHOULD be over the top, Malekith has always embodied that.

The D&D campaign really worked for the book, not every Thor book should be that but it's good to embrace that side of Thor now and then. I mean, drinking Giants under the table is good fun.

The final battle was a battle like gods have.
>Haha, I turned your liver into glass
>spits glass into Malekiths face
>I don't need a liver to defeat you
He's a fucking god, so yeah, throw out the rules

And finally, the best part. Malekith WINS. I love books that end with the villain winning, that's what makes Dr Doom so great, is that he walks away with a win so often.

>The Accursed was the best Thor book Aaron ever did.
No it was the absolute worst, notably worse then the fem Thor stuff if you discount the single issue with Titana.

why do you say that? It had some good politics and good quests and good fights

Uh... huh.
Which Marvel writers DO have substance, exactly? Gimme some context.
The fuck are you on? Nine Realms roadtrip was great. Not even the worst GoT arc, the Minotaur one was.