THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER ARRIVING IN 25 MINUTES

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER ARRIVING IN 25 MINUTES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7MGUNV8MxU
youtu.be/v7MGUNV8MxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prove it.

Oh shit can't wait to see the look on DC fags faces when "the worst of the mcu movies" has a trailer than anything their shifty studio can put together

@91427257
>(you)

ok

youtube.com/watch?v=v7MGUNV8MxU

>he's a funnier Thor than we've ever had in any of the movies before.

>Literally Iron Man 3 again
AWESOME

It looks way better than I expected.

That was meh. Another Thor movie, without Thor spirit.

>no Jane
good
>no Darcy
less good

I wanna fuck the enchantress

>Cate Blanchett with massive horned Hela hat
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA indeed

HOLY FUCK!

See this DC, that's called COLOR and FUN

They're not even putting any effort anymore.

>Record scratch
>Freeze frame
>Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation

That's called Power Rangers film under the Thor title.

>Skurge with akimbo assault rifles

YES

Bishop?

DC needs Color and Fun, Marvel need Darkness and serious. Let's be real here.

I hate the music, but I dig the trailer

It's literally *freeze frame" *record scratch* though
>Immigrant Song
inb4 it's globalist propaganda

>Hela has the horny helmet
YES

Pretty much this

Skurge looks awesome, will he get his last stand?

Heimdall.

Who is Jeff Goldbloom playing?

yeah they need to take away the things that get them a billion dollars each movie

>Darkness and serious
What, like making a whole movie with nothing but those Mandarin clips?

..That was awesome!!!

He actually did it the absolute madman

This looks pretty neat

grandmaster

The Grandmaster afaik.

Where are your oscar guys?

>Loki sitting with the Grandmaster watching the 2 heroes he hates the most fight each other
So what exactly is his endgame here?

>marvel needs more darkness and seriousness
Why does it need that?

He's the same deal as The Collector right?

Cate Blanchett as Hela is fapworthy.

I am hitting pure hype levels. Guardians can more or less fuck off, I got no real interest in it since it looks like something a seven year old would write, but this looks fun. Way fun. Homecoming looks great, too, so maybe we're getting the shittiest MCU film first, then the average one and ending the year with something amazing. Who knows.

youtu.be/v7MGUNV8MxU

yeah, but instead of collecting he likes making bets and hosting/playing games

>Super Hero film is a campy fun thing I can bring kids to and still enjoy
>That's a bad thing

I really fucking hope we get him more than just one movie. The death stand is iconic and cool but as a send off to one of the better old school villains from the marvel universe.

It should've been like this from the start.

It's on the way also get ready for more of this when this makes more money than JUST league us alone

>>More hyped for Homecoming than Guardians
Are you stupid or something?

>Homecoming looks great
Tomei and Keaton look great, the rest is kind of eh.

They're both Elders of the Universe, yes.
The Collector is obsessed with collecting rare artifacts. The Grandmaster is obsessed with games and high-stakes bets.

Looks great, the director is a serious talent, highly rec his previous films

Cosplay tier costumes though, jesus.

Bro, have you seen the poop jokes they cut? It just looks like a CGI fest with 'AWESOME' repeated over and over. Don't get me wrong, I like the MCU, it's a great ride, but I'm going into Guardians expecting a 6/10 and if it's better, I'll be happy. Expecting bad, hoping for better.

..you literally just said it. Are you retarded?

Yeah Darcyl was the best human companion on the first 2 Thor movies, this feels like they threw the baby out with the bath water.

>we want the guardians of the galaxy and suicide squad audience

why the FUCK is this necessary? Thor movies had their own great atmospheres and now they ruined the shit by making this movie even quippier than thor 2

thank fuck that darcy is not there at least

that hela helmet is awesome. loki's helmet looks like it'll fall off any second though

even though I hate jokes in these movies I liked thor's reaction when he saw hulk. it's a pretty genuine and plausible reaction im my eyes

the CGI is fucking horrible though. how shit like that passes through quality control I cannot understand. people who are talking shit about DC should definitely look at Homecoming and Ragnarok. This is atrocious.
It's like Michael Bay and James Cameron are the only people nowadays who can procure solid quality CGI

I thought he was all about keikaku?

THIS!
I am still cautious after Thor 2 but I agree, hype is ramping up.

>thor making more money than JL
holy shit fanboy, not even in ur sweetest dream, althrough Infinity war would do it

>he's not excited for what's obviously going to be the best MCU movie yet
sorry no one liked your shitty JL trailer

not really sorry at all it's shit and gonna bomb so fucking hard it's hilarious

Why would you think that?

Great teaser. DC are boned. /poltv/ will cry and whine it's not kino/dares to have non-whites in it. Everyone else on the planet will lap it up. JUST US League is fucked.

That Vulture design is enough to get me into the cinema. Those beady green LED eyes and talons look sick, especially with the fur jacket.

thor has for the most part been deemed from mediocre to bad so far, of course they'd want to copy more popular movies

Guardians won't be THAT good, mon cheri

I have no idea. I thought I read a story about him bringing people back from the dead for some weird master plan he had, but now I can't remember.

>Loving the trailer, meme music and all
>Hela looks awesome
>Oh shit it's the Incredible Hulk that's pretty ebin
>All of a sudden
>"We know each other from work!"
KILL ME

On the plus side, this looks like the best Thor yet. Not a high hurdle, but fuck me. Looks fun. Will be the first Marvel film I see in cinema in ages.

Ask anyone under 15, which is a major target audience, they barely know who any of the DC heroes are. Except maybe Batman. And even then surprisingly not as well as Iron Man, wtc anymore. DC have been too mediocre for too long. Younger kids literally have no idea who any DC heroes are and lap up everything related to Marvel. JL is boned.

Guardians is going to do even better

>company wars

>:^(

shit looks so nice

>Bishop is in the trailer

X-men crossover confirmed

Thor's been on Earth now for what nearly a decade? He's going to talk less faux Shakeperian Asgardy while retaining his accent if immigrants in the real world are anything to go by. I thought that was a nice touch.

this was always the one thing I didn't get. thor 1 was a very solid movie. thor 2 with the exception of darcy and portman was also a solid movie. I had more fun watching both of those than watching guardians of the galaxy, what the fuck?

the jokes felt way off, that's a given, but the rest was proper storytelling, wasn't it? maybe someone has to remind me why thor 2 was supposed to be bad but I just know that thor 1 was good

in fact, I would say that phase 1 was the only set of movies that were actually good while the rest is just generic pop culture and quipping shit

YEP! It's amazing what can happen if you kick out penny pinching Ike Pearlmutter.

Company wars are part of the boards culture. Smh...

KEK thought the same thing blud

>Thor movies had their own great atmospheres and now they ruined the shit by making this movie even quippier than thor 2
You shitting me? Asgard felt like a sound stage in Thor 1 and all of Thor 2 was grey spaceships.

I mean they still know Superman.

I hated every single non-asgard scene of both Thor movies. I don't know, different tastes I guess.

Oh please fucking GUARDIANS is going to do it

No one cares about DC

>I had more fun watching both of those than watching guardians of the galaxy

You got a case of terminal shit taste

So I guessing the plot is Hela takes over Asgard and banishes Thor who has to find his way back while Loki holds the fort for him?

>Homecoming looks great, too
Is this a joke? Homecoming looks like it's going to be the first genuinely bad MCU movie. That shit looks like a fucking trainwreck in 3 acts.

almost the whole league are pop culture figures.

>while Loki holds the fort for him
Loki is right there in the arena chilling out with Goldblum.

After BvS and SS, I'm doubting people would be all aboard the JL train. It looks like a grey mess.

Goldblum is PERFECT for this role.

This is just wrong, more kids are running around wearing DC related stuff than they are Marvel, also for anyone into comics DC is kicking marvels ass, Marvel is only doing better on the movie front

WE TRENDING

>Oh please fucking GUARDIANS is going to do it
Not with how Marvel has been downplaying the hype for Guardians so they can shill Spider-man harder. Homecoming is going to sink the MCU.

Why are Japanese people tweeting about pizzapotatoes?

I hope he plays a videogame with Thanos with an Infinity Stone at stake.

Only virgins know who Martian Manhunter is.

That line might not actually be in the movie. Wouldn't be the first time they added a quip to the end of a trailer that didn't make the final cut. Same thing happened with Civil War and Ant-man.

>Immagrant Song
>about vikings and valhalla
>Thor movie

>REEEEE MEME MUSIC! MCU IS SHIT!
sometimes i feel like you guys like to shoot first and as questions later too often

>challenging the waifufag science nerd to a videogame
Bad move Jeff.

yeah remember how "UNDEROOS!" was just for the trailer

I was talking about the flash, batman, superman and wonder woman and aquaman.

>Martian Manhunter

he isn't even in the movie, he doesn't matter.

Fucking Waititi man, I am actually really uninterested in GotG 2, because It looks like more of the first, and Spiderman looks iffy.
I am looking forward to this though so much, even though I loathed the first 2 Thor movies.

Even GotG Vol. 2 does it. Gunn said the scene with Drax disgustingly eating soup while slurping was just for the trailer.

I liked it in thor 1 but you are right, in the second movie it was unnecessary. especially the parts in london were stupid

I suppose you're one of those "it's better cuz it's set in space" people. do tell me how guardians is better when the viewer can't take any scene seriously because every serious moment is downplayed by a stupid joke or quip. do tell me why characters are joking about killing people after the whole nova corps was just wiped out. the movie was childish for the sake of appealing to the masses while every other aspect of the movie was outright forgotten

>the movie decides who the league is
Ah.