The.Killing.of.a.Sacred.Deer.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO

>The.Killing.of.a.Sacred.Deer.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO
>The.Killing.of.a.Sacred.Deer.2017.720p.WEB-DL.X264.AC3-EVO

hell yea

I put these urls in utorrent but it won't open them, anyone know why?

>I put these urls in utorrent but it won't open them, anyone know why?

You need to right click them, then save as.

Because you won't stop touching yourself

>2.5GB
I'll wait for the YIFY, thanks.

im fucking mad because i paid to see this garbage

Because its not a magnet link.

don't magnets damage your hard disk drive?

THANK GOD! THANK FUCKING GOD! I WILL WATCH THIS MOVIE AS SOON AS I FUCKING CAN

It's on my to-watch list, how good is this?

Good. Now maybe Sup Forums will watch it and finally talk about it. Movie of the year easily.

My ranking of his movies I've seen is Alps > The Lobster > Dogtooth. Where do you think this will fall?

I put Dogtooth above Alps and The Lobster, and The Killing of a Sacred Deer above Dogtooth.

I am very excited now. But I was absolutely not a fan of Dogtooth's character contrivances involving the babysitter.

can't wait for two hours of autistic people talking awkwardly and lowbrow social commentary

I didnt get the movie one bit.

How did that little retard do it?

post all panty screenshots please!

If you're hung up on the "how" I suggest you just make your way back to your capeshit or The Last Jedi thread

yeah thats why you swallow them first to defeat their magnetism and once you shit them out you're good to go

alright, I see I met my intellectual superior. Thanks for the explanation, which is "it doesnt matter how"

So for those that saw it in the theaters, did you have any walk outs? I had a few at the scene where he talks about masturbating his father.

>H264
>X264
They're the same thing, why the fuck the different naming scheme?

Dear god the movie scene never fails to showcase how fucking retarded it is.

oh, sweetie..

It literally doesn't, it's not that kind of movie

OP YOU BASED MOTHERFUCKER

>where he talks about masturbating his father.
Who does? When was this? Don't remember this part desu

go to C:/Windows and delete your system32 folder. Microsoft are throttling your torrent links. The malware is in your Sys32 folder.

DELET

>x264 is a free software library developed by VideoLAN for encoding video streams into the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC format.
Hurr durr.

Martin is with Bob in the hospital. He's trying to get him to admit that he is taking everything, so he tells him a "secret" from his youth.

>ywn have beautiful hands

Oh right, yeah that was bizzarre lmao

you are not making your case...

Lanthimos created a movie that really stays with you after you watch it. He went out of his way to make things uncomfortable for the viewers.

Are you retarded? One of them is not even the name of the codec, it's the name of a fucking software. It makes no sense.
Holy shit.

Downloading!!!

It was psychosomatic

Not a single person, but people started screaming during the arm bite flesh rip scene

Where do you find the 1080p version?

The very definition of pretentious wank.

Imma pretentious wank to Raffey panty!

I'm in the belief that her character was molested by Martin, or at the very least, would watch he and his wife have sex frequently.

He wasn't every useful at all.

If I liked the Lobster will I like this?

>not shooting your shit tier wife

It literally doesn't matter to the plot at all and even the director has said he doesn't care about realism. This is basically ancient mythology in modern times.

That 14 year old sure was hot during that bikini scene, worth the watch just to screenshot for the masturbatory bank.

Some teenager in my theater had a stroke while watching this, he made these sounds like my grandma did when she was in the process of dying

Pretty scary shit

I saw it with two other persons in the theater. And none of us were offended by anything

did his cum get everywhere?

>It's on my to-watch list, how good is this?

Why would it be on your to-watch list if you dont know its good?

By using your brain

yes

Thank god, I'm not even sure this film will be released in my country

Lobster is way better.

Watch Alps instead.

>tfw not on any private trackers because shitty college internet
I'll just wait for the torrent

It's on pretty much every torrent site right now...

I'm literally on top private trackers and I'm downloading it on public trackers because fuck having to seed a popular movie.

so what's the deal with this? why isn't it on KG or PtP?

Didn't find on Kat,rarbg and tpb

There's no deer in this movie. False advertising.

It is on PTP you blind fag.

This is too mainstream for KG

Do you guys even know all the big and new torrent sites?

Kat is dead and you're using a clone. rarbg is great but they re-package other people's web-dls and tpb is fucking shit now.

Got an invite?

>big if new
what are you, 7?

That ugly kid from Dunkirk is in this.
He's like if Joel Egerton had a retarded younger brother or something.

I can't stand him.

I'm so glad I can just download this at my favorite site without having to ask questions, beg for links, and be a complete faggot on Sup Forums

Enlighten us then?

For the record I found it on tpb within seconds. You guys aren’t looking...

do you know how to quote kiddo

In this Movie, he's doing his job then

I'm not linking the new public sites here so they can end up as shit as TPB.

the funny thing is that there's literally 100s of public torrent sites and only 1/4 have it right now because it just came out.

>This is too mainstream for KG
lol, OKJA is there

As I said it’s on tpb

Plus
>keeping public torrent sites a secret like a super secret club house
You realise that they pretty much use the same trackers right, dumbass hahaha

When people named RARBG as the next big tracker, within months they added so many scripts I had to block scripts for RARBG altogether.

Fuck that. No helping noobs. Just laugh at them. Anybody who can't find any movie they want online within a minute is a retard who shouldn't be allowed to live.

what site is this?

you are so fat

Fit af

secret.no

What? Can’t babby block some scripts? You don’t realise it actually gets rid of normalfags like yourself.
You sound like such a pathetic faggot.

these are not the panties i'm looking for

any hot scenes of raffey from that movie?

Do you think they ever used ACTUAL general analgesic?

FITTT

passthepopcorn

that pic of raffey cassidy its from that movie?

PUFF PUFF

pls tel me there more screenshots of her hot raffey? and someone can make webms of those scenes? its her first time

what's the deal with the "censored" version of Loveless?

is her pussy so much puffy or are that her bush?

And that right there is why do think either Martin was drunkenly molesting her or she was spying on them having sex. Same thing he made Kidman do.

She saw her mother do that. Her parents are into it
Did you pay attention?

Eyes Wide Shut was 20 years ago

when will get some webms?

And she's still just as hot.

What happened?

Hence why I said "Or she spied on them." While that is the more likely, I won't write off that Martin might have done something. He did love to drink. There was tension in the marriage, as evident in the unspoken quest and body language between Kidman and the anesthesiologist. Plus that whole "I'll be a good girl. I'll be the best girl. I love you daddy," scene. There's enough sinister stuff going on that we don't see that, again, I won't say it's not a possibility. Between missing what was in my post, as well as what was in the movie, were YOU paying attention?

Time for raffkino lads

yes, more screenshots and webms
i want to see if she has any small downblouse in her bra when she get up, maybe a slow motion or regular webms of those scenes

this is Martin