Gets blasted out of ther ship

>gets blasted out of ther ship
>freezes to death
>uses the force to bringe herself back to life and then flies back into the ship

I thought only Rey was a mary sue?
are all women in nuwars mary sues?

Oh man. I can't look at that image with a straight face anymore. It takes me back to 2015, right before TFA came out. One user asked why is she so sad there, and someone replied it's because she found out her daughter is dating a black guy.

Yes, yes they are. They use "vaginal force", it's almost like magik.

The whole Force is Female thing may not have been T-shirt. They may legit be dividing it along gender lines. "Muh female intuition" myth, etc. Creating strict Dark and Light sides will be seen as patriarchal imperialism, toxic categorizing and harnessing of nature and all that jazz.

would

dubs

It's so stupid you know it must be legit since absolutely nobody could ever make up something so ridiculous without thinking it was a good idea

The Dark Side was always cooler anyway, so of course it'd be masculine. It's also the only side capable of getting shit done.

>Dark side
>Sheev takes over entire galaxy

>Light side
>Male Jedi have to suppress their feelings

Rey is literally irrelevant and the "feminists" are pissed. Its all about Kylo.

Yet Kylo Ren got BTFO by Mary Sue without any effort. They aren't even consistent. It was so stupid even normies were wondering if she was tapping into dark Force. It's just a fanfiction written by feministas, KEK

I never saw it like that, but dark side built the greatest empire in the galaxy, makes you think

So brave

Angry much? Out of all the post on here, you are the only stupid ass fuck who makes a stupid ass fucking comment like that. You are a shining example of the stupidity of mankind in this world. Instead of spending your energy on finding positives out of something, you seek the bad and water it until it no longer is a weed that can easily be pulled, but field promoting hate. The sad part is that your not trolling, you really do believe this shit. Reading your post history, your heart is black with hate. Oops, I used the word black to describe something, i am a racist too! Crawl back in your hole idiot and keep drinking the kook-aid, stupid fuck.

>Yet Kylo Ren got BTFO by Mary Sue without any effort.
He was also wounded and fatigued.

>Yet Kylo Ren got BTFO by Mary Sue without any effort
Because Ren was getting cucked by the Light Side. They even explain this: killing Han made him weaker, not stronger.

Also this was after Snookie, whoever the fuck he was, reconquered the galaxy with the Dark Side.

Sheev is a role model in every conceivable way. We should all strive to be just like him.

Being this ass blasted.

>We should all strive to be just like him.
I'll try spinning myself into a coma. That's a good trick.

its pasta
both posts are

How does this make her a Mary Sue?
She is a Skywalker in case you forgot. Luke's sister. It's not outlandish to think Luke would have given her some lessons in the force.
>flies
I haven't seen the movie but it would seem to me that this is just like force pull in a sense or force levitate.

If she was a Mary Sue, she would have piloted her ship out of danger while taking out an entire fleet.

>tfw they use the force as a metaphor for gender issues
>Luke there is no light and dark side of the force
>the force is a spectrum

>killing Han made him weaker
this makes no sense
Also, se Vader. He fucks the emperor ven with a last minute switch

luke is a weak piece of shit, if leia was trained by him then she'd be weak too, since she had less training than him

luke does the force projection to fight kylo, but dies from exhaustion before doing anything, yet leia can keep herself alive in the vacuum of space with the force

>Anakin in his prime couldn't survive in space
>70 year old Leia can without training

Makes sense

That power feels so out of place in SW. Vacuum Life Support Force Power? That's retarded. Even crushing a moon with the Force would make more sense.

If she is using it to alter the space around her, which seems like what most of the force does then she can counteract the vacuum of space around her body much like how Jedis use force feilds all the time in the EU

This isn't the EU.

Nice pasta, but if you had any sense of reading comprehension, I was merely laughing at the joke, hardly angry.

Not anymore

KEK

This is unacceptable behavior. Chewbacca should be removed from the film and digitally replaced by a Porg

THE FORCE IS *LITERALLY* FEMALE YOU SHITLORD

The sad and ironic thing is this soyboy ain't even joking anymore Lightside Force God is female and Darkside Force God is male thanks to Disney

remember when actors could have fun without being accused of rape?

kek

>women are powerful
>going around a con doing the gesture in which women flash their tits

Powerful.

A VOTE FOR CHEWBACCA IS A VOTE FOR RAPE YOU IMPERIALIST SHITLORD