Why do you hate her?

Why do you hate her?

she was brilliant in the iron lady.

Supports sleazes like Weinstein and Polanski while rattling off feminist jargon whenever she has a new movie coming out.

She fucking shat on Trump, fuck her

Post more young meryl

>supports alpha males while being business savvy
Based!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

MEEEEEEEEEEEEERRUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Spouting feminist shit isn't supporting alpha males.

She's just a lying phony asshole

>She's just a lying phony asshole
And that's why she's the greatest actress of all time.

Keeps stealing nominations from people that deserve it more every unblinking year even though only old people watch her flicks.

That speech she did was unforgiveable. It was the most ignorant, self-absorbed rant I've ever heard in my life.

Her head is so far up her own ass it's incredible, the most, truly detached from reality. Stupid old crone.

How is she so perfect?

>still triggered

What did Streep achieve? Oscarbait?

What did you achieve? Masturbate?

>best friends Weinstein
>spends every second of her day being an insufferable cunt
>gets awards to play herself (an insufferable cunt)
>uses her fake award platform to talk politics and say the martial arts aren’t art

Is there a reason not to hate her?

>and say the martial arts aren’t art
butthurt ching chong
go eat a dog

i honestly believe she has a scat fetish or something similarly sexually disturbed
she's so pompous and elite and gives off vibes that she probably pays illegals to help her get fucked by horses

Trump is still your president Merrill, and your attempts to stop it from happening have only turned more people away from you. But hey at least people are still defending you on a Malaysian underwater typewriting board.

Here's some ethnic art for you

dubs confirm

Because she's a phoney baloney

Trump deserves to be shit on. This board isn't Sup Forums. No one here care about Trump and bringing him up is irrelevant.

She's a great actress, but she's is a truly most two-faced bitch in real life.

Defended Polanski, lies about not knowing Weinstein was raping women while presenting herself as a feminist, while also praising Hollywood for it's morals (!).

Honorary jew if there ever was one.

>"Cited in the media as the "best actress of her generation", Streep is particularly known for versatility in her roles, and her accent adaptation."
>versatility in roles
>most of her films she plays upper class sass lady
seriously though, she's been in what, three truly good films? she's done a LOT of tripe too, playing the same character each time. she's like the nicki minaj of film, she had one fantastic performance in sophie's choice and now she's lauded as this incredible actor

Not that great an actress if you can tell she's lying.

Because she's a cowardly hypocrite and there's nothing I hate more.

Someone who praises, lauds and worships Roman Polanski a man who drugged and anally raped a child before fleeing justice also has the fucking gall to call out sex perverts in Hollywood?

Fucking cunt.