What are some films/flicks/movies/kinogrophies/joints in which I can guffaw at American liberals...

What are some films/flicks/movies/kinogrophies/joints in which I can guffaw at American liberals? Specifically white American liberals? I can kind of understand voting democrat if you're a minority and have been told to vote that way your whole life, but as a conservative person of color there is nothing I find more hilarious and pathetic than these selfhating "people"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gnXBeQwmmrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kys Sup Forumstard

This is you

Early South Park

>LE POL LE POL

I'm a person of color, you're required to worship me.

*saves the white race*

Kys Sup Forumstard

jesus. Hard to believe this is even real

>ask for innocent thread to have a laugh at liberals
>they start SEETHING and spamming

Why are liberals such eternally triggered bitches who have to censor all dissent bros?

Already said I want white cheesy potatoe

Almost everyone in that pic looks normal.

Even these supposed "worst of the worst" pictures show average looking people. Face it, liberalism is a mental illness and only attracts people like this

NOOOOOOO MUH NARRATIVE

LE POL LE POL

LE POL LE POL

STOOOOP FLOOD THE THREAD SHOW THEM HOW INTELLIGENT AND OPEN MINDED WE ARE

LE POL LE POL

FUCKING SILENCE THE SHITLORDS

NOOOOOOO MOMMY WHYYYY I THOUGHT THEYD STOP COLBERT AND BERNIE SAID WED WIN LEPOOOOOOOOL

>normal

Maybe in Alabama

Why do people protest? Protesting doesn't accomplish anything. It's a worthless practice. The real changes happen behind the scenes.

NO

SHUT UP

YOURE UGLY LIKE MY MEME PICS

I SWEAAAAR

FUCKING STOP

DONT DISCUSS MOVIES WHERE WE GET SATARIZED PLEEEASE MOMMY NOOO MAKE IT STOOOOP

NO STOP FUCK YOU

STOP FUCK NO FUCK

>5 foot 120 pund ftm twig
>better beard than you

at least the alt right is smart enough to express their degeneracy through costumes meanwhile lefists ruins their own body to do the same shit

The Sup Forumsbabby is immunized against all dangers: one may call him an incel, neckbeard, autist, manbaby, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Sup Forumsbabby and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>libshits still spamming because they can't handle honest discussion

Pathetic

Tell me my epically based, libshit redpilling, cuck BTFOing, roastie annihilating, soyboy wrecking pede, where was this honest discussion you were talking about? Did (((they))) slide it off this thread in an attempt at white genocide?

>he can only speak in memes

I already said I'm not white. I wanted some films that satirized white liberals, and one person threw a tantrum in an attempt to silence any opposition.

Very scary stuff, reminds me of Nazi Germany.

Wtf I'm a liberal now

Did you know there are Discord groups active on Sup Forums which are ready to claim everything is Sup Forums and spam pictures?

Someone post the screencap.

youtu.be/gnXBeQwmmrc

lmao

It's funny how reddit has to recycle the same handful of right-wing cringe for over a year now when there's new lefty cringe everyday.

its almost as if both sides of the vocal minority are full of ugly autistic retards.

And the middleground is the le 56% face retarded masses.

maybe people are just fucking ugly and retarded. So why are we having this "your side is uglier thus my side is correct" thread?

Because you pussies haven't dated rally again since Charlottesville

>liberal worm has no response

Truly a lesser, lower class of human, especially when not proper up by their puppet masters in the media industrial complex

And you animals riot in the streets daily.

Yet you take this as a point of pride.

This is proof right here that liberals and leftists are violent animals who glorify brute force and you must arm yourselves against them.

>So why are we having this "your side is uglier thus my side is correct" thread?

Because Sup Forums and some other Sup Forums boards are in their identity politics phase, it's just the evolution of the same people who argued all day about console wars back then

Yeah you better arm yourself before this guy comes for you

True. How do they expect us to give up guns when BLM thugs and ANTIFA fascists act as the militant wing of the Democratic Party in our streets?

>posting republican voters as an insult to neo-nazis
Why are you faggots so dense?

You're a kang who gets off on degradation fetish play but masks it under a "values" paradigm. Enjoy disenfranchising yourself loser

It makes them feel righteous and important. I wonder about people who have that kind of sick desperation in their lives.

wtf? this is how some people use the great amount of personal freedom in this society. fuck this literally gay earth.

also i wonder if the girl(?) pushing the black disabled guy(?) in the OP is getting extra virtue signalling points...

OP, this thread was never going to end well, especially on Sup Forums. You should be ashamed for thinking otherwise.

>there are only two races in this world

Of course, you'd throw everyone else under the bus to glorify your crown jewel of American blacks.

Protesting is an overt demonstration to factionalists and power brokers that they can benefit by pandering.

How do we fix America?

they look like they are having fun. autistic fun but still better than screaming your tits off if someone uses a wrong pronoun

>gay ass avatar
>MAGA hat and shirt

Lmao

Fuck yes

lol

You can't.

how much aids does he have?

must be the yews who made him look like that.

>cry about the white race going extinct
>because they’re not having sex

No one is gonna point out that they're wearing John Oliver hats instead of regular MAGA hats? Those are lefties.

OH NO NO NO NO

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

>implying people didn't false flag that poll

Why are libshits such brainlets?

>Drive
>essential
>Sup Forums

Nope.

>literally “FAKE NEWS”
Instead of trying to convince me, some random person on the internet you don’t even know, how about using that energy on lowering the statistic

The cast of It looks p good

>weel

"Love Trumps Hate". What does it mean? That you love Trump's hate? Or does it mean "Love Trumps Trump's Hate", which is stupid and mentions Trump 200% times as much. How about a hat that says "Make Donald DRUMPF Again" which from a distance looks like one of your opponent's hats? The linguistic memetics of Hilary's campaign were so god fucking awful that she had to be a plant. She had to be. I'm sure of it. Did anyone in those Brooklyn offices stop to think that turning on the TV to a Hillary rally and seeing a bunch of signs that say TRUMP on it would be a little confusing? I can't believe I thought she had a shot, I can't believe I was worried for a second.

Self-described 'Alt-Right' males at Columbia? Are you high?

Stop believing jpgs, jesus christ

OW MAH LEG