Films with this feeling?

Films with this feeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2dAO8T-vgg&
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/body-measurements.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Iron Man

There is a trick to make good looking girls like you and not reject you, I tested it because I am ugly as fuck and sometimes it works just fine.

do asian bitches realise they all look the same?

No, they all dream to be tall and have big eyes, as k me about it i been with few asian women they hide their complexes behind a false confidence.

Having a lot of money or being famous. Being passionate only works with 6/10 girls that have some brains

You know as a manlet, i try hard as i can not to get this manlet meme to me but sometimes it reallu does. Like when i see a chad with a pretty girl with him, i just can't help but think that maybe if i was tall i could get bitches like that. Or sometimes when i wonder how would it feel to tower over everyone else or just be like 6'3. I hate being a manlet :(

damn that's pretty fucking hot though

I'm 5'4" and manlet threads are one of the only funny things left on this sub

Yeah i find them funny too but sometimes i can't help but wonder how it would feel like being tall. I can get rich i can get fit but i can't fix my height

>high heels
>to the beach
>women delude themselves into thinking theyre height is the height they have with heels

youtube.com/watch?v=J2dAO8T-vgg&

Pure K-Kino

im a manlet and i always make fun of girls using heels, they get really self concious about it

Why does he run?

like how
say an example of how it goes

my video diary desu

The best Japanese game show is the one where they have to fuck their family members through a wall and if they guess wrong have to cum inside.

i feel compelled to shitpost in that comment section but then i will have angry little dick gookss saying unreadable shit to me for years

Rock hard
More bully girls

yeah being tall would be fun

its goes like one of them even stopped using it forever, even after i broke up with her

asia woman are disgusting

I'm tall and am just as lonely as you mate.

You have to go back.

Sauce

But what did you specifically say to make them self-conscious

place without mothers /07606DB

>the alpha wink
>the virgin push

Please tell me you don´t think it´s real.

Why would the Japanese lie to me user?

plastic gooks

It pisses me off because I'm 6'3 and don't have my harem yet

Have you tried trying?

I don't get it

Fuck the one with the 60's hairdo was perfect until that stupid fucking star tattoo. Dropped.

Why indeed.

Mission Impossible Rogue Nation. Rebecca Romjin is way taller than Tom Cruise

>tfw 5'11" manlet
>still got a gf

>weird corny ass soap comedy
>news network monotone voice over
What the fuck

>above us national average
>manlet
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/body-measurements.htm

Any good films like this?

Man if only our cops looked like that I would feel better every time I get shot.

the us is over 1/3 mexicans

I understand this, I don't get when the opposite happens though, when the girl is qt and a beauty and the cover is photoshoped to make her look like some horrible thing without any significant facial features.

ITT: insecure manlets

How tall are these japthots? Did they find the tallest women in Japan?
Please don't kill anyone. I'm a chad who is worried about manlet rage. You fuckers are dangerous near weapons.

56%, you mongrelmanlet

Hana Haruna is one of my favorite actresses.

She's getting pissed on. Like Trump, but the other way around.

>can't tell gookrunes from moonspeak

I don't get this meme

Damn, that's a long piss

It's being forced from fuck tards on other sites. Just ignore it.

Russian shills are forcing it because they are butthurt they got BTFO by the olympic committe

>5'9.5" (177cm) prince of manlets
>still short because living in balkans

the average high school freshman here is 6', not even joking

I see you too are a connoisseur of patricianness

it triggers americans thats all you need to know.
If you see amerifats talking big post some muts and they freak out.

You have to take the redpill. Stop putting women on pedestals. Start lifting and act alpha. The women will follow.

I'd rather be small than ugly (bald, ugly face, fat, etc).

>europeans spend their day spamming 'le reddit approved le 56 faec maymay' in the hopes that an american will finally respond to one of their posts and give them attention

its getting kinda creepy

It's fake.

Why are europeans so desperate for attention from americans? Can anyone explain this?

upboat

I love you idiots who think one approach (no matter what you believe the approach to be) works universally on all women. It's fucking hilarious.

Death Proof

this coming from someone who probably gets friendzoned constantly

I'm married, pal.

redpill theory works

Redpill theory is emotional manipulation. It might work short term but not long term (unless you end up with some mentally ill cutie who will shoot herself at the end)