Rian Johnson

Remember when he was announced as the director of Episode 8 and Sup Forums was sucking his dick saying how BASED he was?

And Episode 8 is fantastic. What's your point?

It's really embarrassing how many people make posts about how they perceive Sup Forums.

Look at that vintage soyboy face. His face looks like a toothless granny. He must be a first generation model together with whedon

>Sup Forums is one person

I remember so many threads and posts saying how based he was and how he was going to save Star Wars

It's a shame that he got the star wars job instead of making original movies

7th had rather generic story, but based jay jay gave this movie great chills and thrills. It was very good movie with action and humour. It's hated mostly because woman and black guy as leads.

rian johnson won't give you chills and thrills. It will be utter shit.

looper is one of the worst movies of all time. and the movie fucking ended with a fade to white

hack

>Sup Forums is one person

Congratulations, you saw like five posters calling things "based" and "kino"
I'll bet you really think we started #boycottstarwars

>better than Empire Stikes Back
Hahahhahahahahhahaha okay twitter

Seeing his interviews on youtube, he does have heart and passion for filmmaking. I'm sure he'll do a fine job directing TLJ, but he's just a pawn in a larger corporate scheme, sadly. Kathleen and her story group have the final word, and Rian often mentioned this group during TLJ interviews. It's as if his ideas were mauled and twisted to fit Kathleen's safe and PC friendly vision of Star Wars. So basically, Rian is a good director, but Kathleen's thumb will be a giant shit stain on his work.

>imagine being completely wrong

seeing as how he's doing a whole trilogy by himself it seems like he's okay with being their bitch

He was never based
He was actually a unbased soyboy cuck redditor
Only Snyder is based and kino

This. He's probably being completely controlled by Kennedy. TFA sucked, but at least JJ had some control by having the movie be a co-production of Bad Robot, his production company. Rian works directly for the mouse.

you'll see soon who is wrong

It'll still be (you)

What are early reviews saying about this film?
I'm watching it tomorrow.

and he killed it
forever
bravo

>vintage soyboy

what's this now

Overwhelmingly positive.

The latest ebin alt right meme from reddit.