I know. Always ruins the immersion.
>inb4 some faggot fucker white knight "hurrrrrrr women can be just as good!!!"
Nah. They can't

>If i wanted to kill you you'd be already dead
>how do i know you are telling the truth? >you can't
>i dont know x and if i knew i wouldn't tell you
>we need 15 mins to solve x >you have 1 min

>strong female detective who doesn't give a shit and id just here to kick ass
>Has a beta side detective who is weaker in all aspects and always ends up fucking and getting rescued by female detective
>Female detective is just part of the guys, drinks beer and makes a lot of noise

>main character sees something paranormal happening
>could alert the rest of the group so people don't fucking die later because of it
>"hey what's up? You see something"
>..................no......no it was nothing
FUCKING TELL THEM FAGGOT

>group of people running away from something
>someone trips and falls
>"leave me behind"

>character is alcoholic and jobless
>Lives in a mansion

>a group of astronauts start on a mission to mars
>a guy from nigeria is the technical expert of the group

>every one dies in the end

Attention people
OP's frog hould be the only acceptable kind of frogposting
All other forms of frogposting should be deleted on sigh outside of their contaiment boards

Name the movie

>A team is sent to investigate a space vessel with communications blackout
>most of the team are wisecracking douche bags with obvious character flaws

>the movie is sicario
>she gets totally BTFO and humiliated by strong men trying to get shit done

>user who never served shitposts about women in the military having more balls than them
>feels satisfied having done nothing

>hacker guy with ten monitor battle station has been struggling for hours to hack in
>blond female walks in
>pushes three buttons
>"you're in"

She's the sniper, obviously

I don't mind it up until they try to play her off as someone to be super afraid of and who can beat anyone else up. It's like trying to play up a small scrawny guy as the best fighter.

Even then I'm ok with it if it's someone like that Gwyndoline Christie chick or whatever her name is, because that woman actually could beat ass. But when it's some Selena Gomez lookin bitch in boots with a big heel just so she stands at a relatively normal height, she isn't beating anyone up.

Big women can rock the house but the twig bitches just need to stick to playing pretty or girlier roles. I'm sorry babe but a lot of men need to realize at some point they're not bad dudes, now it's time for you to do the same you'll never be frightening to anyone.

>remote detonation system for big last-resort bomb stops working
>tough male character: "you guys get out of here, I'll deal with this"

>character has to hack something
>just presses a bunch of buttons really fast without using the mouse or anything

Don't fucking reply to me ever again pig fucker. Understand kiddo? Final warning

The scene where ted strangles her was the perfect antithesis of girl-power bullshit.

>team's CQC expert is a brutal 7ft berserker covered in an exoskeleton giving him superhuman strength
>it's actually a loli in power armor

Worked well enough in Halo Reach

>she secretly puts a strap-on onto the armor every night and makes it fuck her on autopilot

>Predators

found the soyboy

Ultimate Force Season 3, dropped the first episode when a woman passed SAS selection and became a trooper.