Snyder should make a DBZ movie. Here's why

Point A. Snyder only cares about violence and fight scenes. The same goes for DBZ.
Point B. Snyder is often accused of "not understanding his characters". This is perfect for DBZ, because none of the characters are are deep. Six year olds can understand them, so I doubt that Snyder could get them wrong.
Point C. it would be fun

Ofcourse, first capeshit, then anime and then my little pony. All the while still pretending it's all so "deep"

What transformation is this? Super God Ultra White Sparkle Mode Deluxe x50?

>none of the characters are are deep

HA! Alright kiddo, just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it isn't there. ;)

It's not a transformation; it's a technique called Ultra Instinct, it's basically Dodge + 9999

who the fuck would want it to be deep though? its aliens constantly fighting and getting stronger with higher and higher stakes for destruction involved with supernatural themes, the only interesting spin they could put on it is goku's relationship with gohan and even then thats a stretch

Ultra Instict. It's his highest form but basically it's just normal Goku with Spider-Sense

>It's his highest form

until they invent another four?

Of course. What else would I mean?

I've been saying this since man of steel

but the first thing Goku did once he got powerful enough was to move fights away from population centers as far as possible
In fact, throughout the series causing collateral damage is seen by the protagonists as either a sign of a evil or else incompetence

>point A. Snyder only cares about violence and fight scenes
Bullshit
>Point B. Snyder is often accused of "not understanding his characters".
By not muh manchildren

>who the fuck would want it to be deep though?
Zack Snyder

>the snyderfag pretends that Snyder isn't hated by 95% of moviegoers

dont forget he can combine forms now too. the possibilites are endless!

Well, it's only the defense form.

But i didnt say he isnt hated, i say that the first point is bullshit and the second one is only said ny not muh manchildren.

European male god mode.

Snyder is too obsessed with deconstruction. He can't make a sincere action movie. He would ruin Goku like he did Superman

Goku is a simpleton who likes to fight, what's there to deconstruct?

The pony characters are too deep for that hack Snyder to get right.

>this looks great toriyama san, although i see you haven't yet finished his hair
>what did you have in mind?

In UI, your body moves automatically, without you willing it to move. That goes for your hair too.