Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2_aGv9K4_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Eating in bed

Get the FUCK out.

>eating in bed
>clearly a fucking retard that makes a mess
THOT GENOCIDE NOW!

True. Eating in your bedroom is a filthy habit.

>implying love can't always be sexy

Lazy people are just he worst

>implying this isn't my fetish

>had a cartoonist gf
>she used to draw you and her doing stuff
>have a bad breakup

>she draws somebody else now

Who da fuck eats a burrito in bed?

>niggas so uptight they will never know the pleasure of eating in bed in their own home

>Your bf should find you attractive no matter what the situation

I fuckin' hate this meme. I wouldn't expect a chick to find me sexy if I had food and crumbs all over me.

>you will never have an artist GF
>you will never have a normal GF
>sarah will never wake you up and tell you not to give up.

I bet you're the type of filthy fags that eats while pooping.

>LOL! I aite Tacos! SOMEONE STOP ME!

We get it! You shit blood

So epic relateable. xD

Lol adulting amiright?:p

why doesn't that useless piece of shit ever compliment HIM, hmm?

>it's only real love if he accepts that I don't have any plans on putting any effort into myself or our relationship
Yep, that's a millennial alright.

>My mom cleans the house

>not ascending into the realm of complete comfort by simultaneously eating and shitting

Either you're cleaning that shit up right away which defeats the purpose of being lazy, or you're sleeping in a bed full of crumbs which is disgusting.

>he's never eaten on the toilet
you've never LIVED my man

Aren't they all dykes?

Disgust is a state of being. Deny yourself no state of being.

>not getting bothered by that feeling of crumbs in your bed as you lie down

Why am i so bitter and cynical? Why does perfectly innocent bullshit like this annoy me so much?

>tfw all the women you fall in love with turn out to be dykes

Relatedly, the only things worth eating in bed are ass and pussy.

>Indian people are so used to the smell of shit permeating everything that food literally doesn't taste the same anymore unless they're taking a rancid dump and have its shit fumes wafting through their nostrils

Eating while lying down is dangerous.

Jealousy of that which is unattainable

You're lonely and damaged and you hate yourself and everyone else for it.

I can't love someone who makes no effort to make themself attractive to me.

because that shit is not worth making a comic of

that bitch could explore fantasy worlds but just appeals to the "LOL so relatable" crowd

Anything that can potentially become a factor that ruins my sleep is VERBOTEN.

sex in the livingroom ayy

youtube.com/watch?v=J2_aGv9K4_A

but what if the "love" image is the one that makes my dick hard?

Flattery probably wouldn't go far with a personification of evil.

>eating while lying down
That seems awkward and difficult

Give her a damn break, user.
You have any idea how many hours a week self grooming eats up, even more so when you're going the extra mile with make up and what not

>Wanting a fat fuck to spread food on your bed and bring pests atop it
>Not showing true love by telling her to shapen the fuck up and stop being a piece of shit

Love isn't accepting people's flaws. That's how you become a beta bitch.

You need to be assertive in most things and accepting in others, and eating a fucking burrito in bed is a thing you gotta tell her to stop.

Its almost like you want to wake up in the morning next to a girl in soft pajamas who wakes up to find herself drooling on you, gaze into eachothers eyes, make out, and then have slow, lazy, barely naked morning sex before falling asleep balls deep inside her

>Eating in bed
Fucking disgusting, anyone who does this should be publicly executed

who the fuck eats while laying down
that sounds dangerous and uncomfortable

It's not innocent. It's basically Tumblrinas going "Yeah, I'm gross and put forth no effort, but find me sexy anyway!"

D-delet

>take THAT sexy girls, your man is incapable of actually loving you!

T. Hamplanet

Self grooming is the number 1 female hobby though.

Sup Forums

I'm eating in bed right now motherfuckers!

This comic would be marginally improved if they were both eating burritos

As it stands it just looks like something a sad fat girl fantasises about

You know me so well. Comfy is the best fetish

>Tfw your ultimate fetish is having anal sex with a girl while she wears cute feety pajamas with a buttflap.

I make my man a cranberry and turkey sandwich with the walnut bread how he likes it, I even smoosh a thin toasted layer of fried stuffing with a thin layer of gravy. we snuggle as he eats that sandwich, in bed.

and then i make him order takeout sushi becuse im a gold digger like that, and i fucking hate turkey

t-that sounds terrible. ;_;

but its the same girl

kys fatty

>Have artist gf
>doesn't work very well. she has issues
>still friends
>she wants to become a man now
>shkle told you she still loves you and it sucks that you're straight
You're dodging a pretty insane bullet man

Then you're normal.

This is what women don't understand. Sexy lingerie and bedroom eyes will get a guy hard. But so will messy hair and bedraggled pajamas. She thinks he's remarking on how beautiful she is as a person, as a luminous being, and maybe he is. But he's ALSO thinking about how cute she looks, or how she's gobbling down that big fat thick HARD burrito like such a naughty lil slut, fuck god damn gurl, lick dat chilli sauce off dem lips, hnnng.

Because that's just how we are. We don't forget that there's a woman we can fuck under those baggy clothes because they don't perfectly accentuate her curves. We're designed to see sex and sexiness in stuff and to get aroused, and that's what we do.

>have cartoonist gf
>breakout
>still draws you as the boyfriend of her self insert character.
>try to get back with her.
>no user, it's just a good character, I don't feel that way anymore.
I got cucked by the cartoon version of myself.

This is what happens when we stop hitting our kids.

>Fried stuffing on a sandwich
>Fried bread on bread
>All those fucking crumbs
I hope you both die of obesity related heart failure

If you're going to eat in bed, at least hang over the side and eat over a waste basket so the crumbs falls into there or something you filthy fuck.

goddamn, you need this picture but somehow edited to be about cucking.

That´s hilarious.

>draws herself with shoulder length hair
>has a pixie cut

you guys, uh , got a link?

>tfw I just want to get to the comfy "watch cartoons and cuddle" phase of relationships but I always fuck up during the "be really romantic and plan a bunch of shit to do every week" phase

They weren't dykes

They just didn't want to be around you

>>eating a burrito in the foil instead of on a plate like a person

>eating in bed
i bet you fags also wear socks to bed

post the comic or you're full of shit

I've seen photos of her with longer hair. She probably didn't want to change how the main character of her comic looks, which makes sense.

I can't believe you've done this.

well there's your problem user. Those aren't different phases of a relationship, you're describing different relationships. Find a girl who actually likes staying home and cuddling.

that said
>Girls who want to stay home and relax all the time are so hard to meet because they're at home relaxing all the time.

the struggle is real.

>spoiler
That is both hilarious and hot.

There's a difference between the bare minimum like not looking like utter shit and eating in bed and dressing up as though you're going to a fancy fucking party you fucking cunt

I swear I HOPE you're a cunt and not a betamax defending shitty behavior for zero reward.

Though in her defense smelly girls can have a charm all their own

>kisses the girl.
>help her get in a diet.
>Train her to be warrior like you.

The prince isn't good at planning these things out.

I wear nothing to bed

Maximum comfy

>wearing socks to bed
might as well sleep in an oven

>tfw no artist gf who can understand my late working hours and crazy schedule and draw with me until the early hour and collapse into each other's embrace in bed

Not wew, lads

I'd love to disagree with you there but her single mom allowed her brother to become a WOW-addict NEET for a while and has not questioned any bad decision I've seen her make

>skin flaps everywhere

Disgusting.

He's no prize either, with a nose that red he either has severe allergies or he's a massive lush

What is she going to do now, try to get gay men to fuck her or play pretend with other tranny women?

Every day we drift farther from God's light

>he thinks sleeping naked is comfy
Pajamas are clothes that hug you, user.
Thinking sleeping naked is comfy is like thinking going commando is comfy.

Blankets hug you. Clothes in bed are just constricting.

Pajamas get all twisted up when you roll around in bed. And you get to have more blankets on your bed since you're slightly colder and more blankets = more comfy

Mentally ill people will die out and then only conservatives will be left

And then beating your kid will be legal again

Is this image saying she dumped Jamal because his cock was too big?

>Letting the sewed together segments brush against the skin
>Letting the slight mistakes with the cloth irratate your skin
>Letting the heat build sweat and swamp your clothes

You're probably fine wearing pajamas, but my skin's too sensitive for them. Can't sleep until I hit exhaustion if I wear pajamas.

That only happens to people who removed fat by surgeons

HOW COULD YOU STAND ALL THOSE CRUMBS ON YOUR NECK AND OTHER PLACES WHERE CRUMBS DON'T BELONG?

Grapes in bed? Fine. Candy in bed? Fine. Beef jerky in bed? Fine. A burrito in bed? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU SELFISH BITCH I GOTTA SLEEP IN THIS BED TOO AND I'M THE ONE WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY AROUND HERE AS WELL SO YEAH GTFO AND EAT THAT AT THE TABLE

>be forever alone
>see a 'look at us! a couple! doing couple things!' type comic
>don't care/doesn't bother me
>instead get triggered by someone eating a food that causes a lot of crumbs in bed

maybe this is why i'm forever alone, huh?

I'm afraid not user.

I would never love someone who eats in bed

>try to get gay men to fuck her
You'd think this would be hard right?
Let me tell you them gays/bi's are pretty pervy. The one's that have propositioned him/her are apparently gross though

Do burritos actually makes crumbs though? Like don't get me wrong they're messy but you're more likely to get sauce or pieces of meet somewhere than crumbs

Of course maybe I just think that because I'm the only person in the world who actually likes taco bell

You dislike having bullshit pushed down your throat. Yours is a reasonable reaction. Please do not consider yourself bitter or cynical for it.

But gays are... gay. They like dick, which she doesn't have.

Not to mention exogenous testosterone causes female sex organs to shut down and eventually atrophy. Why would gay guys be into a mentally ill tomboy's rotting vagina?

>not eating with your mouth closed so you don't get crumbs everywhere