Imagine being Mark Hamill

>Be the main character of the epic space adventure movies
>Beloved worldwide by fans
>Years passes
>Still beloved
>New trilogy happens and producers bait you to sign for a new epic space adventure with old buddy Solo and sis Leia
>But the force is now female
>In the first one you have 10 sec of screentime
>Your buddy bro die like a fucking white male killed by his son that was your padawan
>You're sad about these new movies and your character
>Everyone reassures you Luke is important to the franchise
>Second movie happens
>The force is still female
>You're a sad old man on an island
>You tried to kill your nephew padawan causing him to went full retard
>Your buddy bro friend blood is in your hands
>You force-project yourself trying to be the great hero you used to be
>Die like a fucking white male

yfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xw0IR6fJlV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this was him before Disney paid for his make over, so even if he isn't the star anymore it's better than being an unemployed fat piece of shit

What a waste of what could have been.

people age, what a shock. would he be more content with how shit the movies have treated him if he were fit?

how did he died? what happened?

didnt he choose the dubber carrer over the acting? I didnt think he was unemployed.

IT WAS HER TURN

At least he knew how to fire back at these kikes by doing a whole lot of irl shitposting

youtu.be/Xw0IR6fJlV0

>You cant love a character portrayed by an actor with a different political opinion

spotted the /leftypol/ larping as an alt-righter.

>this movie is challenging in a way the others aren't
Holy shit

I couldn't care less. Even if it doesn't affect his political views, I'm sure Mark will now approach SJW crowd with more concern, aware of how trash they are.

He force-project himself to fight the emo kid but die out of exaustion like a fucking white male.

oh yeah im sure its "very" mentally challenging just like the last two movies

im thinking if i should go whole next year without watching any movies. that way i´ll never be disappointed

I think he means the movie is mentally challenged

only go to cinema if you're a multi-millionare
otherwise just wait for the decent torrents

>being an unemployed fat piece of shit
projecting?
And btw they didn't give him a makeover, he worked out to get there. Carrie Fisher on the other didn't bother losing weight and they wanted to make her look like a badass female Jedi, but reality hit them hard.

He went into voice acting because he was in a car accident that scarred his face.

He probably gave up taking care of his body due to that, while now he's been given a makeover to help him look dramatically better.

Twitter banter is fine as long as you're not frothing at the mouth and obsessing over politics 24/7 like some other celebs on that trashfire of a website

The Force demands that gays, feminists, trannies and non-whites become the new jedi. Whites can join the dark side if they want to oppose the new order.

Will he come back as a ghost in the next movie?

He's right.

Only if he stops sassing KKKennedy and Jabrams in public.

if you want the truth, Squadron 42 Should had been Released some time ago, but Thanks to Disney fucking up with CR and the SP development, they had to wait.

the Interview that he did for PC game was on a fucking embargo for 9 months

Only if he stops sassing KKKennedy and Jabrams in public.

Based Mark. God damn Kathleen Kennedy to hell that rot cunt whore!

JJ Abrams is a fucking kike who only got a career cause he's a fucking jew

Same fag