Batman? More like FATMAN

Batman? More like FATMAN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rude imo

Nice try Riddler, but while your Joker disguise can fool those none the wiser, you made the crucial flaw of letting me see through your clownish getup by your verbal mannerisms.
You see, Fatman is a pun, a play on the word Batman, who is me. I am obviously not overweight, but the joke is still made despite it. You would think the culprit of such a half-baked joke would be The Joker, seeing that it IS in his name, but I know and you know that he only dabbles in "pranks" that are detrimental to public health and safety. However, I do know of one person who would utter nonsensical quips to throw me off my guard, and do you know who? YOU RIDDLER.
Close your eyes and pray to God, because the only Fatman here is this bullet I'm putting through your head. Goodbye Riddler.

Still a better Joker than Leto

Joker? More like Jerker.

Can you please repeat that last part?

>but while your Joker disguise can fool those none the wiser,
It also helps that he forgot the red lips and the green hair
Seriously fuck the New Adventures look. There is seriously no worse Joker. Not even the Suicide Squad movie Joker is that bad.

This fan fiction is horrible. The Joker is many things but he's never rude.

>Close your eyes and pray to God, because the only Fatman here is this bullet I'm putting through your head.
Oh shit, it's Golden Age Batman.

Edward, you better run.

Batman? More like BRAAAAPPPPPman
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And Boy Blubber?

OP's pic isn't the TNBA design, chief.

>Close your eyes and pray to God, because the only Fatman here is this bullet I'm putting through your head. Goodbye Riddler.
C-Calm down

Superman? More like SUPERGAY!

KEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

Don't talk shit about Fatman, he is the hero we deserve.

Not you too...

Meanwhile Charlie Cox is laughing his ass off.

I hope he plays Batman in the DCEU reboot.

>"Now you all know Kevin Smith, and he's a real Fatman, but did you know his favorite hero is Batman!?"

>Close your eyes and pray to God, because the only Fatman here is this bullet I'm putting through your head. Goodbye Riddler.

Fatman you say?

>Close your eyes and pray to God, because the only Fatman here is this bullet I'm putting through your head.

Oh god it's Flashpoint Batman

Go to bed Mojo.