177. THUNDERBOLTS #11 (MAR) - 12,699

>177. THUNDERBOLTS #11 (MAR) - 12,699
What went wrong?

Pretty much everything.

It waited to long to reset to another #1

Art most of all with the awful writing putting off anyone willing to overlook the art. The book was marketed to oldschool T-Bolts only for the actual book to be written in a manner primed to piss them off and alienate them by bending everything around Bucky and Kobik. Not to mention the shock cliffhanger with Moonstone in the first issue.

Liefield jr. Literally the only reason that I didn't buy the book

Thunderbolts doesn't have the fanbase Sup Forums thinks it has

Literally everything

Going by the sales of his last solo adventures neither does Bucky.

I wonder what the overlap on Thunderbolts fans is. How many people read Parkerbolts, then kept reading Way/Soulebolts, then kept reading Zubbolts?

>How many people read Parkerbolts
You're a thousand years too early to defeat me.

No villian behavior.

Art
Writing
Bucky

Mostly fucking horrible art. The writing is awful too, but still better than the art. No saving that shit.

Terrible art, writing and premise.

Liefeld Jr. for me.

Seriously, they couldn't get Mark Bagley to draw this book? It would have at least looked nostalgic

Moonstone's costume is garbage.

If Zub hadn't ignored Standoff and instead explored Pleasant Hill and its effects in relation to the Bolts, you could have gotten something good out of the premise but alas Zub is gonna Zub.

Oh right, that's another thing.

The character designs are so fucking terrible.

The premise was good (recovering from Pleasant Hill shit) but they completely ignored it for some reason.

I thought the premise was "Bucky grabbed some randos (who happened to be the bulk of the Classic Tbolts team) and Kobik, and did random shit with them."

IIRC Kobik picked them but it should have been about them raising the magic girl and working past the trauma of being mindfucked by her.