Who's this guy again? Never mind, he dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8fMx670jOnw?t=38m3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone got link for a stream

stream already?

didnt it come out ? i havent been paying that uch attention

Jar jar binks aged poorly

Literally connected to be just an old influential politician who was interested in Sith arts. His looks? Unexplained. His story? Unexplained. BRAVO RIAN.

It's JJ's creation actually

hillary clinton?

Still could have done LOADS of things with him. Just as I predicted, they don't have the balls to do anything interesting

Him being Darth Plagueis to connect the Skywalker story would have sure been a lot better than this turd they've shit out

>tfw rey will never be turned to the dark side and be tutored by Snoke
>tfw kylo will never be redeemed and tutored by luke

who killed him? how and with what? If you are going to spoil something then do it right ffs

And if they kept him alive you would all just complain about the Episode IX being a rehash of Sheev. This is a nice way to clean up JJ's shitty mysteries that he had no answers to while surprising audiences with a bait-and-switch.

who cares?

Disney way of creating characters: Introduce them the first time, get fan feedback after, discard fan feedback and look at our marketing researching, kill the character without any explanation as to who they were.

This. Instead of building up JJ's mystery box, Rian just threw it away. Going by some of the reviews, at the expense of an overall plot, too.

So Luke actually gets killed by snoke right? Just watching the new RLM vid and want to make sure they're not just making it up seeing as it's nerd crew

Lord Harry Potter bad guy

Kylo Ren killed him with trickery and Rey's lightsaber.

All powerful Snoke had 3 minutes of screentime...

>plan a trilogy
>get in 3 different guys to make it

shit all over the prequels as much as you want but at least they were all made under Lucas's guidance and direction so shit wasn't just dropped off with no ceremony halfway through.

Luke dies when exhausting himself using the force to present himself as a mirage (that can wield a real lightsaber.....) .

>Kylo Ren killed him with trickery and Rey's lightsaber
why? did Rey do a mind trick on him?

Oh, then he was Plagueis but Johnson decided to kill him off then.

youtu.be/8fMx670jOnw?t=38m3s

>"Is there going to be any mention of Darth Plagueis," says the Jonathan, the questioner. As he says this, all four panel members in view stop moving, clearly tense, as if to suppress anything that might come out. Oscaar Isaac raises his eyebrows, feeling a slight bit of surprised and shock, quickly suppressing it.

>"...in Episode 7, maybe surrounding a certain staff that someone finds?"

>"Is that S-" says Daisey Ridley, catching herself.

>"La... Larry!" J.J. Abrams says, in a hurried, frantic fashion. "Do you wanna answer that?" catching his cool, like the hack, scummy jewboy director that he is.

>"I don't think I heard correctly... is it Darth Vegas? Like... Las Vegas?" says Kasdan, totally diverting the question.

>J.J. Abrams quickly bites his lip in irritation, thinking "you're not doing this right dude, this is too obvious of a deflection," while still laughing along with Kasdan.

I haven't followed anything about nu-Wars. I thought JJ was directing the trilogy, what happened?

Does he have force powers at all?

What's that scene where he's reaching out and Rey is stretching?

@38m 3secs

lol imagine being this deluded you think they can just throw away plot and it hasn't been focused tested by Disney Execs for three years

Snoke says he is reading Kylo's mind and there is no danger, Snoke snatches Rey's lightsaber, then Kylo uses the force to turn on the lightsaber and cut Snoke in half.

>HEH sorry kiddos, i'm too COOL to pay attention to your movies, lemme spend my time telling you all about how much I don't care.

what was his motivation for killing his master though?

well he certainly wouldn't be tutored by luke, whole reason kylo killed everyone is because luke literally ""accidentally"" tried to kill him in his sleep haha

You guys known that it's for the inevitable spin off movie or video game that Reveals The Secret History Of Snoke.

what the heck?

lol

He's real name was revealed to be Red Herring

Is very JJ. See Lost, Fringe...
All stuff started without an end.

To be the new leader, he asks Rey to join him and rule over the galaxy, but she refuses.

WTF. WHO CARES?

LIGHTSABERS
LASERS
HEROS WIN!
WOOOHEW

*GLAP GLAP GLAP*

>snoke is reading his mind
>kylo somehow cuts him in half without thinking

So Reylo actually kind of happens, and then doesn't because he turns darker?

Wow, that's a cool name. Very Star Warsy, I like it

10/10 goob movie

lol being this buttblasted someone doesn't care about star wars

I have a feeling there is something very tragic in his past. I can't put my finger on it. He just has that very tragic, wise look to him.

Snoke wasnt his master
Kylo's motivation is that he realized no one can suppress a Sith like him and that he should rule the galaxy

How could they make it so reys parents are nobody's? Are they not going to explain how she's force sensitive? Mary sue bitch

Plagueisfags seetings

Yes, brilliant writing...

>the absolute state of your average nu-male mental capacity
yeah I have no doubts that it will passed unnoticed by star wars fans

Kylo has gotten so strong training with Rey that he can block out mind reading

You're no wrong but it just proves one thing that I knew from day one, JJ Abrams fucked Star Wars in the most unrecoverable. What he established in TFA cannot be fixed in any way. Even a genius writer couldn't do anything. The setup is so bad, so stupid, so incoherent, it's just messed up forever. Rian was allowed to discard him because he was a laughing stock since he was revealed. Nobody took this elederly bizarre hologram seriously.

Snoke dies
Rey becomes the new sith. After being abandoned by luke and a temper tantrum on the island
Kylo returns to the light but only in time to see Lea die. which brings him back to the dark side.

>being a Sup Forumsfaggot in the current year
Your family is embarrassed of you and no girl wants to go near you.

Seriously, is nobody else noticing this???

Pretty much all the leaks, even the ones that were purposely done bad to troll, were better than what we got

Actually it came across as if Kylo used Rey as a means to kill Snoke, my guess is that in the next movie it will end with Rey fighting and killing Kylo (perhaps she loses a hand, lol) and then she will go back and marry Finn.

It's still gonna be a fucking rehash of ROTJ, Hux will replace Sheev & Kylo will have redemption by Death

Ahahahaha Im so fucking pleased that jj creation is fucking gone
He took the worse decisions everytime, you just have to look at the concept art

This movie sounds like such a shitshow, I'm done with (((Disney))) wars.

The entire new trilogy is just shitty fan fiction.

They had a ridiculously massive amount of EU stories to pick and choose from in order to craft a good story.

THIS is what they came up with? Disney truly is a cancer

Go to be Kathleen.

Nah, Hux is just secondary antagonist material like Jabba. If they rehash the ROTJ nuSheev will either be
>Sheev himself as a Dark Side ghost or clone
>some embodiment of Vader's evil that was purged from him when he redeemed himself or something stupid like that
>an eldritch abomination with litttle characterization who is basically the SW version of Satan

>the ROTJ
the ROTJ climax*

>>JJ's mystery box was so shit Rian just threw it all out and did his own thing
I fucking can't wait to see the shitshow ep9 will be now.

Well, they did. Anything JJ hinted at or anything in the new EU that hinted at Snoke being a big bad thing was subverted in this

>snoke thinks he is reading his mind
>kylo is actually pulling the wool over his eyes
>dies by hubris

Poetry

I'll bet that they made the change to surprise the fans as much as possible. While I doubt this movie is going to be as bad as so many Sup Forums users think it is (seriously, who thinks Luke is going to die after they already killed off Han and after hints that Leia was going to die in this movie, and after they went through that trouble to find Luke? That'd be just stupid), the fact that they literally changed their story just to surprise people as much as possible still reveals what exactly is wrong with the writing of the new trilogy.

I mean, that's cool and all but its completely tonally inconsistent with the last movie. It makes the story seem disjointed and the previous buildup and characterization hollow. It doesnt sound like a particularly exciting setup either.

They have a complex relationship: he does care and does use her, she cares for him and is angry with him. She calls him Ben. And redemption is not out the way at all. This is the middle installment, remember how Empire ended? With Vader slicing out Luke's hand and him rejecting his offer.

Finn and Rey are dead as couple, Finn and Rose are official and Finn's relationship with Rey was portrayed negative for his character.

Why would Rey care about him again? They had zero connection in the first film.

The entire movie is about their relationship built up. They are soulmates Jedi style - They have a forcebond.

a hyped powerful mystery villain with a strong knowledge of the force dies and he's just some random?
SERIOUSLY??

So they don't have a relationship other than the movie telling us they have a 'magic' relationship so they don't have to actually bother developing them?

Welcome to Disney Wars

Yes because TFA fucked the entire franchise beyond saving, Snoke being so powerfull and so rich that he can fucking buy the materials to make star killer base from nowhere it's stupind, killing that powerfull being hinted so bad to be the most dark force user ever it's retarded too, see the merely existence of the character make everything a mess

>JJ shoddily introduces characters and concepts and does nothing with them, but its fine because theyll explain them next movie
>they don't at all, but its okay because uhhh... STAR WARS! PORGS! LIGHTSABRES!

Rey spent all her life abandoned by others and insolated, she latched onto anyone who gives her attention and listens to her woes. He's also the one who reveals what happened to her parents.

They did develop them. This entire movie is focused on their relationship built up, dude.

Rian threw everything JJ had in store for him. It's hilarious.

That's retarded. Its lazy writing akin to Anakin and Padme falling in love.

They aren't in love or in a relationship yet, it's ambiguous (but they likely are). This movie just established they have a strong connection despite going separate paths.

So more dangling plot threads that will be dropped by the next director. More endless speculation on youtube of HEY YOU CANT JUDGE THESE CHARACTERS YET WE'RE GOING TO FIND OUT THE MYSTERY OF THEIR CONNECTION IN THE NEXT FILM?

Its times like this I'm glad I'm not very invested in Star Wars, the franchise is a mess at the moment.

No it's not 'focused' on it at all, when Rey is training with Luke she is in 'force communication' with Kylo and he tells her a different story about his past than Luke does. He basically tricks her in order to kill Snoke and be the new ruler of the galaxy, he does ask her to join him though, but she refuses.

Most of the movie revolves around the 'rebellion' trying to escape the new order.

Literally meaningless. Everyone there sounds genuinely confused. Daisy doesn't even get interrupted, she just interject something for clarification, stops talking when she realizes she doesn't know what she's talking about, and looks as Kasdan to actually answer the question. People read way too hard into this because SW fans are autistic as fuck and desperately want their headcanon to be true.

Believe it or not, the people working on these movies aren't obsessive fans. They're people that get hired to do a job and usually don't know more than they have to. Watch any question and answer interview with anyone on the cast; most of them know nothing about the series. Even Hamil forgets shit he did in the movies all the time.

Why is it a big deal that Snoke is a nobody? Are you forgetting that Palpatine was a completely nobody in the OT? Before the prequels came out, we knew literally nothing about him, and no one complained then.

It's not really a mystery, more of "what will happen with them now" if Rey hates him or still believes he can be saved would be left for next installment, like think Empire, Luke wanted nothing with Vader but in Jedi he was convinced he could save him.
Kylo is incapable to shooting his mom, so it's not like he's full edgelord.

Luke's death isn't played as his fault, mostly Luke exercising his guilt and making peace with himself. It's a beautiful, hopeful scene.

>Who's this guy again? Never mind, he dead

Who was Snoke, what did he want?
What's the First Order about? Why do they have more resources than the defeated height of the empire?
Why does the resistance look like they didn't gain a cent since winning the war?
How come the new republic is so useless?
Since we now know Rey isn't a Skywalker, why is she so powerful and well trained?
What was Luke's plan even?
How can you be two movies into trilogy without having established any real framework for the ongoing story, just assuming people should care because it's all the same pieces as last time.

Bye

Seething

Kylo is the Emperor and Vader all rolled up into one who will be defeated by Rey, so your point is moot Nu-Wars shill.

>Pretty much all the leaks, even the ones that were purposely done bad to troll, were better than what we got

This hurts the most. We've seen more creativity from shitposters trying to retcon it into making sense than the people paid millions. What a fucking disaster.

They literally have a force connection during the interrogation where they see inside each other's heads. Who knows how much they know about each other.

>if Rey hates him or still believes he can be saved would be left for next installment, like think Empire, Luke wanted nothing with Vader but in Jedi he was convinced he could save him.
One of the worst things in ROTJ is Luke confronting Vader for the first time since their duel. Its really badly written and it felt disjointed with the previous film.

Kennedy's "official script" is the same dang thing as the shitposters, fan fiction.

Seeya

I hate my life.

>Why is it a big deal that Snoke is a nobody?
Wouldn't be a big deal if he was actually intimidating like the Emperor. As it is now he's just a crippled old guy who dies in the second movie literally without a fight.

>Believe it or not, the people working on these movies aren't obsessive fans.

It's almost like when JJ adapted Star Trek and it was obvious someone had a guidebook of every character and plot point but didn't watch or understand any of it.

All the elements are there like a cardboard cutout but nothing makes sense, no characters act right, they just shoehorn in some EPIC MEMBA THIS moments, lines, references. So many references. But it doesn't make any sense, it's just there to be a reference.

What did you expect? This is not the George Lucas Star Wars anymore, this is Kathleen Kennedy's Star Wars now, and Rey don't need no man, she's an empowered female. Notice all the people who died are white men? And none of this lover's lament stuff, I want something up tempo, snappy. And you'll do "That thing you do" in Spanish, because I say so.

RIP Star Wars. You had a good run. All you get for a legacy is months of twit women babbling about how "brave" and "empowered" Rey is.

Fuck it. I'm going back to bed.

Good let the hate for disney flow through you

These are all what I'm thinking too. This is going to eventually be taught in college courses as how not to write a script.

You forgot to add REY I AM UR BROTHER