My name is Zach Bagans, I never believed in ghosts until I came face to face with one

>My name is Zach Bagans, I never believed in ghosts until I came face to face with one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBAiysFzLOY
youtube.com/watch?v=hzwLc3korTc
youtube.com/watch?v=j5m1016Hbb4
hoiabaciuforest.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=2LBPoxMnfzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think I saw like 5 minutes of this once amd he was dicking around in a forest and claimed to find an area where there might be an interdimensional portal and the weakness in reality was hurting his head. It was amazing.

I also remember some fucking yank show where a bunch of coastal city bitches had to camp near an abamdoned asylum and the thing that scared them the most was a fucking owl call.

Judging by their looks, it seems one can either join Chevelle or start a ghost show. Cringy, low-tier edge.

Based Ghost Adventures

Ghost brothers was hilarious, but doesn't exist now.

Ghost Adventures is great. Zak is a melodramatic faggot, but he means well. I think he might be a high functioning autist.

Aaron is the best part of the show, though. He could easily make his own show and succeed, unlike Nick. Aaron could star in a show completely unrelated to anything paranormal and I'd still watch it. He's a friendly dude with plenty of charisma.

That all said, most of the Ghost Adventures fan base is pure cancer. The female fans are 110% cringe.

Do you think any of the shit they've recorded or photographed is real

Is Ghost Adventures the height of the chad ghost kino?

Yeah, I do. However, I definitely prefer their first several seasons over the newer ones. The original Ghost Adventures documentary where they filmed a brick flying through the air is especially compelling.

youtube.com/watch?v=wBAiysFzLOY

There are things in this world we will never understand...

U N D E R S T A N D

W E
W A N T
A N S W E R S

Yes it's real. The existence of ghosts was proven on a low budget cable show and ignored by media and science.

A few questions for anyone retarded enough to believe in ghosts.

-Why do ghosts only appear at night?
-Why do ghosts only show up in places that are scary? Why can't they haunt a sunny boardwalk even one time?
-Why aren't there more ghosts in places where thousands of generations have lived and died? Shouldn't places like Israel and Rome be fucking packed with ghosts?

My girlfriend is a big ghosts adventure fan and I always meme about it when we watch it, she thinks it's funny

STOP RUNNING

>it's a zak sends aaron to the scary part of the house scene

I watch it with my brother since we're both into the paranormal and occult, but we both think the show is funny, mostly due to Zak's autism. He's so melodramatic. Everything now is M A L E V O L E N T or D E M O N I C. He constantly makes huge leaps of logic. It's hilarious.

That said, they do capture some compelling evidence once in a while. It's the only ghost hunting show with any credibility.

W E ' V E
S P E N T
Y E A RS
B U I L D I N G
O U R
C R E D I B I L I T Y

This show is pure friday afternoon Kino

Yeah I enjoy it too, it's at least comfy as fuck. Love putting it on when I'm sleepy.

-because nighttime deprives you of your most important sense, sight, and leaves you relying on your other senses, making you much more sensitive
-ghosts are reported everywhere, even Disney World
-Israel and Rome are haunted out the fucking ass, come on man do a fucking google search

This is unironically drunkino. My brother and I watch it while having a few brews from 10-12 once or twice each week. Its fucking hilarious

>WOW DID YOU SEE THAT?
>*focuses in on a smudge red heat signature*
>HOLY SHIT ITS A GHOST
>*grabs the "ghost box"
>Proceeds to blast white noise for 5 minutes straight as it detects literally nothing
>"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS GHOST?"
>*A floor creeks as they step around*
>WOW DID YOU HEAR THAT?

Endless entertainment.

they should go to jap'n and investigate the ghost samurai and that suicide forest

youtube.com/watch?v=hzwLc3korTc Can non believers explain this?

haha get spooked nerd

Did you see the episode in Texas or Arizona where even Zach gets weirded out

>Go to some old ass rancher
>He claims his cattle are stolen/killed by aliens
>Claims he saw them
>Claims that he went out and cut off one's head with a samurai sword
>But they go invisible when you decapitate them
>ALSO claim that they house is demonically possessed
>ALSO claim some supernatural animal is involved stalking the area.
Fucking bonkers.

ROFL I found it: youtube.com/watch?v=j5m1016Hbb4
>Demons molesting his wife
>He decapitates 18 "greys" with his samurai sword
my fucking sides.

Literally just saw this one. Ghost Adventures is easily one of the most entertaining shows on TV.

>Zak locks Aaron in the haunted church while he's distracted.
>Zak says "Aaron has volunteered to stay in the church alone."

lol Zak you cheeky cunt

I liked when they went to The Domes out in Arizona. They tried to set them up as some kind of ancient mysterious structures used by Satan worshippers, but really they are just the ruins of an aborted chip fabrication plant.

Old stuff was great; >season 4 sucks ass.

ANOMALY DETECTED

these are the best episodes desu

As a Romanian, I invite you to come visit this beautiful forest
hoiabaciuforest.com/

*antagonizes your ghost*

>I think I saw like 5 minutes of this once amd he was dicking around in a forest and claimed to find an area where there might be an interdimensional portal and the weakness in reality was hurting his head. It was amazing.
>I also remember some fucking yank show where a bunch of coastal city bitches had to camp near an abamdoned asylum and the thing that scared them the most was a fucking owl call.

LYNCHED

Remember the episode where they visited the family of the crazy guy that was obsessed with his dead daughter's spirit?

>ANY GHOSTS IN HERE?
>*brick flies across the room*
>OH SHIT ITS THE THING WE WERE LOOKING FOR LETS RUN AWAY

is this show still running?
thought it got cancelled ages ago

whoops, must have been thinking of ghost hunters

I prefer the frat guy persona to the other shit out there. At least it's entertaining and gives the show energy, unlike the sweaty fat guys on the other ghost shows who mistake their own taco-bell farts for ghastly projections.

I wonder if there are any fetishes that compel people to go into supposedly haunted houses and jack off.

This used to be so fun ... now it's lame.

what really killed it for me is Zack getting "possessed" every episode, dude needs to lay off the steroids or redbull or whatever is making him sperg out all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=2LBPoxMnfzc

OK BRO

They don't
They don't. They do
There are. There are.

wow you gotta get better at asking questions dude lol

They look like they could pass off as some shitty nu metal band from the early 2000s

Are you sure you werent watching Gravity Falls?

Honestly best show to watch drunk with friends

that looks like paranormal jersey shore