/who/ - Doctor Who General

Doctor Who and the Euphoric Cuckolds edition

Also in one day /who/ might be completely dead thanks to the spoiling aussies and britbongs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dlagSQgUoYw
youtube.com/watch?v=9pZrYoqNIU0
tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Clayton_Hickman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't believe that Neo is fucking dead

You're too early.
This is now Rusty the Dalek edition. Is he here to protecc or to attacc?

Want to be a part of /who/ secret santa? Here's how!

Step 1: Set up an amazon account

Step 2: If you don't want people to know your full name go to My Account > Personalization >Your public Profile to change your name to something less tracky.

Step 3: Make a public wish list of stuff you want
Also make sure you add an address or your not getting shit. Go to List Actions > Update List Profiles. Enable 3rd party to get things from amazon sellers(and save a nice gifter a few bucks) For added safety, choose items fulfilled by amazon to avoid possible sharing of your personal address!

Step 4: You post your list with everybody elses

Step 5:???

Step 6: Profit!

Don't worry if you can't gift back, that's not what this is about.
Would like everyone who participates to receive a gift, so if you see a ** next to someone's list, move onto the next one that hasn't received a gift.

Gift Givers, please reply with the list you
purchased for so it can be noted. Also change the URL to smile.amazon.com so a portion of the sale will be passed on to the charity of your choice!

17514VADVEQIM**
DGXY4RJPSQWB**
2CG83V99TQ9RD
OFSL0NT2DR5U**
2IZSELC8RIKC9**
1ICTY5EYJA536
2HR8QCNPF2EJV
2869K8NQWTDYU**
3PAIZYX4T3S3W -Amazon . co . uk
1MXNH09BNBX5 -Amazon . co . uk
2IZ3HNTFTN5L1 -Amazon . co . uk
3CAH1CFP6G2EL**
2YB70I6MMXBS3**
323YTTMPJ785K
262G3I4KG1F45
2MQZUPOL0CKTX-Amazon . co . uk
2HYIJO0I43LA7-Neo
1G2S444Y78RO5-Amazon . co . uk
user requests a the Radical Doctor Lym requests Jess art. ?
user requests art of a Ironside trying to make tea. ?
Post your lists!
Don't want a physical gift? Make a request for OC arts, Vocaroo holiday greeting, or something else maybe? Perhaps someone will fulfill your request!
Merry /who/mas!
Will add them to the copy pasta for the next thread.

God, this sucks.

Tfw Neo won't be back until Christmas

Just imagine that touching moment, which Bradley spoke about in an interview, is the appearance of Rusty. The whole crew was in tears. Perfect.

That's good 1 less shit tripfag

>shit

Put your fucking trip back on Neo

nth for Jodie.

Congrats guys. That leaves us with just a couple of spoilers left that have neither been announced or rumours.

Kinda appropriate for the Moffat era to go out on
an episode where most, if not all, of the reveals had been announced or leaked.

Some bad news guys. Neo passed away. He and I actually know each other and well, I just thought I would pass the news on. So yeah. Sorry if I brought any of you down. If anyone has any kind words, I'll gladly write them down and pass them onto his oppa.

He passed in his sleep, so there was no pain... god this sucks.

Cloister is also gone

Sir, the Cloisters!

Where was this actually sourced from?

Radio Times

Oh for fuck sake. RT just keeps getting worse and worse.

I want Doc to cuddle Rusty. Just give him a hug. He deserves it.

I mean, I'm not even overly concerned with spoiler characters (since I can kind of expect who else will be returning), I just have issues with people posting every plot point and every line of dialogue before the actual episode, since I feel like that defeats the whole point of it.

But yeah, with this, I'm probably gonna drop /who/ too. I have a lot of things I expect will happen, but I just don't want it to be like WE&T where every important bit of plot and dialogue loses its impact.

did neo just...

f

Be fair, we don't know if that actually is Rusty. Sure, the fact a Dalek makes a cameo is spoilt but that was easily guessable. It could just be a photo taken on set with some wires hanging over the prop

>All the trips are retreating, only the brave will persevere

I might do it lads. I'm so used to hoovering up every last pre-released detail about an episode, but this time, I might just stop here and ignore all of it.

hello guys xd

i am back

rawr rofl

whats the lastest leak?

I LOVE WILLY AND RESPECT ALL

Neo is my friend and secret bum chum

I love how 60s/70s these photos look. Proper oldschool.

can confirm!!

I love christel xoxox

Oh great spoilers

And so it came to pass on Kanji Day, that the /who/lords did cease to exist. But even then, Neo had no concept of his role in greater events. For this was far more than /who/'s end! This was the day upon which the whole whoniverse would change forever! This was the day... the whatposters returned. For /dwg/! … For victory! … For the end of Moffat himself!

R U S T Y C O N F I R M E D ?

>le wacky britishmen show

>>>/tumblr/

MODS! MODS! CHOP HIS HEAD OFF, J WANT TO SEE IT ROLLING AROUND ON THE FLOOR WHATTING

ha ha ha

yes

i agree

That's neat user

Yeah but considering they spend a good 5-10 minutes mid-episode building up to the Rusty reveal, I'd probably consider it a bit of a plot point. A minor one, but one nonetheless.

No they don't.

citation needed

>source: my arse

Can this be the last /who/ thread until Christmas eve?
Neo, Cloister and Lym just left and it's gonna get worse from here.

Paulby City on now. No Paul McGann yet, but a new character played by... oh, an ex-Eastenders actress. They really attract the talent, don’t they?

>Neo, Cloister and Lym just left
where did they go?

I'm still here.

The secret trip Discord.

Left due to spoilers from screenings and shit.

ow

They're all posting on the wiki now

Apparently those "wires" might just be vines?

SHUT UP. Just DROP. Just fucking shut up. I'm NERVE because of you! FUCK!

They're clearly Rusty's wires.

She's a-coming.

t h a n k s f o r t h e s t a r s - 1 2 t h d o c t o r t r i b u t e - d o c t o r p u p p e t

youtu.be/dlagSQgUoYw

this is pretty fucking sweet

>McGann doesn't even appear until 33 minutes in this episode because the first half hour is devoted to introducing nobodies

Why did he join this show, again?

Are you talking about the Movie or Holby?

>TARDIS that makes Clayton Hickman REEEEEE
What did wikianon mean by this?

He's joined a soap m8 he aint gunna be in every scene every episode

He's extremely upset by the new TARDIS because it doesn't look exactly like a real police box

I did not have a feeling that it was new. Besides blackened plate, there didn't seem to have been any changes?

There's another handle i think

He should be. He and the actors who play Jaq and Hansen are the only ones worth a damn.

I know. He doesn’t get to do much, does he.

Paul McGann for H in Line of Duty plz.

The POLICE BOX sign no longer fills the entire width of both doors, like older props. New lamp on top. The Pull to Open sign is black, and the handle's on the other side now. The SJA sticker is gone. And the columns have little inset 'ridges' top and bottom now.

>And the columns have little inset 'ridges' top and bottom now.
didn't notice that until now

It's what Clayton is most angry about, because it's "not accurate".

Looks kind of cool. I wonder what they did with inside interior.

It's an odd extra detail with no real reason, but I like it. I can understand why they'd want to tweak bits and bobs for HD. Also, this box in many ways feels like a mish mash, a 'best of' (or, if you're more cynical, a bodge job which was thrown together probably by too many people).

>Clayton
quick rundown?

youtube.com/watch?v=9pZrYoqNIU0
>mfw The Daleks has 7 parts
>a whole week of sesska december will have been padded out with these fucking things

The only thing I don't like is the black door sign. It just doesn't match the rest of the box nicely.

It's weird how he'll give the Classic Who TARDISes a pass and praise them whilst shitting on the NuWho ones for doing the same things wrong.

Former DWM editor, DVD cover designer, and husband of >gareth roberts.

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Clayton_Hickman

>mfw I have to remove spoilers from Reddit so I've already had all the major twists spoiled for me

What if there was an episode where Doctor lost TARDIS and screwdriver, but was revealed to be a robot who never had them in the end?

>husband of >gareth roberts

how the fuck could anybody possibly want to fuck Roberts? Ignoring his appearance, he's a terrible human being too.

Doctor Who more like Doctor Apu.

Would feel a bit redundant when we just had the Doctor realising he was a simulation and not the real Doctor.

Are you serious? People are already spoiling the movie?

Yeah, now it's redundant.

But I hate Westworld and want Doctor Who episode where robots think they are people to deliver my insult to it.

We're not talking about Star Wars you pillock

At least 2 of the parts are complete filler as well.

Spoilers: it turns out the Doctor is half human, and he has to close the eye of harmony to bring back Chang and Grace.

I know we're not talking about the movie. Sorry, I meant "the episode".

how can anyone spoil tuat yet though? Did the BBC actually contact reddit mods to tell them what plot points to look out for?

The head mod gets a press screening. He doesn't outright tell us anything, but he'll corroborate existing rumors.

Is it any good?

dubs and the Christmas special will be shit

The Well Mannered War is *really funny, user.

Also, his dick is 13 inches long.

>mfw I may be the sole trip of /who/ soon

Feels weird desu

I could trip up.

Don't make a trip on my account!

I aint going anywhere homie

I'm still here guys :3

Been considering tripping up for ages desu.

Nah I'll be here, I take most things read on /who/ with a grain of salt anyway