Endtown 2017-04-10

Dottie gets told.

leave it in /trash/

here we go again with that bullshit

So, what the fuck's Dottie's problem? How come she's always shilling for the wolves and not even paying attention to the pigs disappearing?

I am in general confused by Dottie's portrayal since prior she was concerned for the good of all Endtown while she was trying to galvanize Walt into running against Jackrabbit.

I swear to fucking god if this is another love triangle I'm done with this.

You serious right now?

I have literal autism, I interpret her frustration with Walt as knowing he can change things beyond bashing a few skulls but his laziness and lack of motivation is what causes him to do nothing.

Its a web comic that updates regularly. Its on topic. Why the fuck should we move it to another board?

So her editor has had enough of her shit? Called her out on showing bias towards wolves? Gotten ready to fire her dumbass for not reporting on disappearances?
Because from what we saw of the donkey, everyone else already thinks she's biased as shit.
Because a shitposter told you to and people keep replying. Get to it.

Did you apply some filter to that picture?

OP here. Give me a good reason and I will.

these seven posters would be better off just continuing the conversation over in /trash/ rather than moving over here in order to have it here for some reason.

Poppy would become the number one webcomic left on Sup Forums.

>better off
>anyone would be better off trading a shit board with a shit board
Think about what you post. At least try.

I feel like she was desperately trying to even out the anti- wolf propaganda by painting the wolves in a better light than they deserved. She stood in defense of Al and Gustine when they were going to be executed. She stood against Jacob's anti-human ideals. She's just taking her ideals too far this time.

Not even with Endtown out it would be that. Even Prequel with its severe case of UPDATE WHEN is still better.

Not all of them browse /trash/ and we can't force them.

The fanbase of the comic is bother smaller and more aware of /trash/ than you think. It's the same people.

I've been wondering for a while now but, can people even leave Endtown now, after Wally and Holly blew up the elevator? I know the rats have their own elevator but it probably only carries rats.

it's pretty bad when a fucking canine tells you to stop taking the knot

lmao

That... Dang. That would actually make alot of sense, really. I kinda wish Aaron was telling this story a bit better; as much as I liked Portia's introduction and whatever the fuck mystery surrounds her, I feel that the strip dicked around too long setting up Bear and Pig (pun intended) rather than establish what the hell's going on in Endtown.

I'm hoping it's more fun going back and reading it without having to wait for updates like the Milk Trial.

>5
I'm guessing they have more than one.

How many wolves and pigs are there? I mean really.

Dottie is the one behind Pigs going missing. The Wolves are a cover who she only defends as a means to protect her own crime

I heard somewhere that the population is around 20,000, and it looks like there's a limited amount of species because of cartoon logic. I think there would be a population of at least 200 for wolves and pigs

No, re-reading what we have so far feels less entertaining than other chapters. It feels like reading Popppy O'Possum; tons of foreshadowing and new plot elements introduced constantly without the previous ones developing properly. The only thing that had any proper focus is Walt and Portia getting together, even at the expense of everything else surrounding their relationship.

Shit I'm a retard. I thought it was an "S" for surface.

Walt already said that him and Dottie aren't together. He said they talked about it, but in the end thought it could destroy their friendship, so it wasn't worth it.

>Called her out on showing bias towards wolves
And correct me here but he's a wolf himself, telling her she's going too easy on other wolves.

For once I'm impressed.

Looks like a fox.
You can see his tail in the first panel.

I think Philo is a fox.

…right, why would anyone in town NOT be an asshole

thanks for the correction

How big is Endtown, and where do they get the material for newspapers anyways? There must be tens of thousands of people to support a newspaper. I know it was Jackrabbits platform, but I thought he was basically a joke before his whole MUTANT pride phase

>where do they get the material for newspapers anyways?
I think Mallard could have come up with some super recycler because I don't think they have a place to put their trash.
>I thought he was basically a joke before his whole MUTANT pride phase
Jacob has always been for mutant pride world wide, he wanted Al and Gustine put to death just because they may be connected to the Topsiders. The only thing that changed is he isn't such a massive coward when Marx can protect him.

Well, I would imagine that realistically, you'd get better mileage out of radio as a medium in the giant bomb-shelter town in a semi-permanent state of needing most resources and Dottie and these guys are all writers/reporters who turn in scripts for a sponsored news program, but on the flipside, you'd have alot of people with secret broadcasts saying whatever the fuck they pleased and that just spreads all kinds of chaos. Endtown's newspaper probably started as a periodical which detailed info the higher ups were able to spread to inform the people and it evolved into an actual paper or papers as time went on.

The newspaper must be a town service instead of an enterprise. They do it for the comfort of the citizens. Expenses are covered by the goverment (more so now that an ex-journalist is in charge).

>started as a periodical which detailed info the higher ups were able to spread to inform the people and it evolved into an actual paper or papers as time went on
This.

>re-reading what we have so far feels less entertaining than other chapters
Let's give it a try.

These guys have always been dicks.

How did Walt convince his "fishing pals" at that hour?

Ouch.

I wonder if we'll ever see her again.

I like how in the 4th panel, a dog glanced over when he mentioned "underdog".
He prolly got all excited thinking someone was calling him by his self imposed nickname.

Thanks for story timing. When this arc first started I was sure that Portia was going to die.
>I wonder if we'll ever see her again.
I wouldn't doubt it. She seems like prime villain material. Unless she's just a red herring

Remember when Portia was interesting?

Something came up so I gotta go but I'll continue as soon as I get home.

>Sorry I'm late to work. The car I was chasing broke down.

Wow, the waifu wars really did a number on these threads. Scared all the drawfags off.

I'm back. Also, the plot thickens.

>UP YOURS, APOLOGIST!!
That's when I knew she was going to be my favorite this chapter.

Here we go..

>he doesn't know about the recent case of the hot pockets
You want drawfags? Just go to the drawthreads, their stuff keeps getting deleted here.

I meant to say /trash/.
No endtown content besides the comic is allowed on this board anymore.

Is there anywhere to read this besides gocomics? That shit loads like molasses for me.

Sadly, no. You can read up until the first part of the Unity chapter in endtown.com, though.

These people don't fight like they are starving.

why the fuck are you just storytiming the easily available comic

I'm sure the 19 ips in this thread haven't read it or couldn't find it themselves. fuck off. The Sup Forums threads are dead. We don't need you forcing it by talking to yourself

That wolf bitch is full of shit, most people don't stay this calm about something like this.

We don't need you shilling the trash thread for us.

Just ignoring it.