ITT:

Actors/Actresses you imagine interacting with you in some way.

Kind of related but I've seen a bunch of interviews with Rihanna talking how she's staying single until she meets the right guy and I've fantasized a couple times that Im the guy

She's way too THICC now

I just want to interact with her feet.

Jaime Pressly and I buy a comfy home somewhere down in Texas. Away from Austin and dirty Katrina refugees.
We'd be comfy.
When she's pregnant, I'd rub her tummy. Tell it stories of what we did that day.
Write on her tummy with a soft marker.
Kiss it. Kiss upwards, Jaime's soft lips. She'd ask if I could kiss her "down there".
I smile and kiss her once more.
My lips on her lips, jaw, neck. Down to her chest. She's wearing a sheer, frilly nighty. I kiss her nipples, she gasps. They've been growing and have become tender. I move back, kiss up her thighs and now I'm licking her clitoris. My index finger spreads her labia, gently enters her pussy.
One day. One day.

Poor taste

I want to interact with her butt

you must suffer from low t

Nice feet on that semen demon.

Still would

I have this fantasy where we start talking at the Vanity Fair Oscars party bar. We exchange a few pleasantries. She asks what I do. I say I loved her in New Girl. She laughs. I get my drink.
"Well, see ya," I say and walk away. I've got her attention now. How many guys voluntarily leave a conversation with Nathalie Portman? She touches her neck as she watches me leave.
Later, as the night's dragged on and the coterie of gorgeous narcissists grows increasingly loose, she finds me on the balcony, my bowtie undone, smoking a cigarette.
"Got a spare?" she asks.
"What's in it for me?" I say as I hand her one of my little white ladies. She smiles.
"Conversation with me, duh."
I laugh.
"What's so funny?" she protests.
"Nothing, nothing... It's just... don't you grow tired of the egos?"
"You get used to it," she says, lighting her cigarette and handing me back the lighter.
"What would you do if you weren't an actress?" I ask.
"Teaching, I think."
"And if I was your student, what would I be learning?"
"Discipline," she says quickly, looking up into my eyes, before changing the subject. "Where are you from?"
"Bermuda," I say.
"Oh wow. That's lovely."
"It's ok," I admit. "Not everything is to my liking."
"What could possibly be not to your liking in Bermuda?" she inquires.
"I don't like sand," I tell her. "It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."

Her titties were hurting here. God I wish I was the one who could milk her. Soothe those milkies for her.
Not even into lactation but I want to suck those nipples. Plus she's extremely cute. Super adorable in bad moms christmas

obviously fake

Latest celeb from the dream I had. We were on the date, than running and taking shower together. She is getting undressed and laughing at my joke, I start washing her back and the dream ends. t. white nationalist

Kek

is this what having a girlfriend feels like?

>Spin me faster user!

Jonah Hill

And then he left?

My dad did a plumbing job for Natalie.

He said she came out of her door and say "Hi, I'm Natalie"

I bet he fixed her plumbing right good and proper

so i guess you could say he laid some pipe?

that's sweet

I had a really vivid autistic dream some time ago and I can't get it out of my head
>be me, 19yo student
>on a flight, half asleep and listening to music through headphones
>know no one on the plane but recognize elizabeth olsen from a distance when the flight started
>dont say anything because i don't want to bother her during the flight
>plane shakes slightly and i open my eyes and see panic, remove headphones
>suddenly hear people shouting around me
>be scared shitless
>plane starts losing altitude
>plane crashes (yeah i know) in the ocean near some island
>hit my head and pass out as we hit the water
>wake up on a sandy beach, luckily with my backback on me
>no sight of the plane or anyone
>notice a female voice crying like 100m from the shore
>swim and pull a young white woman to the shore where she coughs up a bunch of water
>it's liz olsen
>we make our way to a small rock hut hat provides shelter
>obvious signs of civilisation on island but no humans other than us, no buildings
>completely deserted
>my backpack has some dried fruit bags, bottled water, wallet, a blanket and a phone&headphones killed by water
>no communication devices, no way off the island, only food is fruit
>we'regonnadie.png
>elizabeth cries for most of the 1st day
>we sleep in the stone hut
>we both spend the first 2 days not talking, panicking and stressed
>on the start of the 3rd day i realise we can probably hold out for some time until someone passes by or finds us
>stop stressing so hard and relax
>try to convince elizabeth to relax, she doesn't listen until the next day
>we introduce ourselves and start having normal conversations
>she smiles at a dumb joke for the first time since i saw her
>we agree that a search party will find us eventually and we just have to wait it out
>we plan everything out and the mood is considerably lifted
>mfw i realize i'm stuck on a deserted island with a top-tier waifu
>todaywasagoodday.gif
>unfortunately it's november and it's getting cold
cont.

I had a dream I was Daisy Ridley's neighbor. I said "hey isn't your name Daffodil? She flipped me off and seemed super rude.

>short sleeves aren't cutting it, especially if the sun isn't up
>at least we locate a stream of drinkable water and enough fruit like bananas and coconuts
>occasionally explore the island but find nothing that can help
>no boats or planes notice us or pass by
>we have nothing to do except talk
>turns out she's a normal person
>already having a crush on her but feel it's onesided
>few days pass and it's getting colder
>nights are chilly, we alternate the blanket between us because it's too awkward to share
>one cold and rainy night she shyly tells me we should share the blanket so we don't freeze
>*audible gulp*
>we get under the blanket, talk awkwardly for a bit, say good night and listen to the storm
>she falls asleep fast, it takes me forever and i do my best not to touch her too much to not screw things up or creep her out
>wake up in the morning and we're suddenly spooning, she's still asleep
>don't dare move
>she wakes up soon
>slowly turns around, her blushing face a few cm from mine, looks me in the eyes and just says "good morning"
>mumble "morning", get up and walk out the hut to hide my growing boner
>act like nothing happened rest of the day but she's more comfortable around me
>nightfall comes
>we don't talk, just assume the previous spooning position
>do my best not to get a boner
>fall asleep, we both wake up in the morning, say nothing but i stay longer this time
>we start getting touchy-feely
>i can't believe my luck
now the next part is foggy and i don't remember it well but
>we hold out for about 2 weeks
>we both start losing hope about being found but don't admit it to each other
>morning of about the 17-18th day
>we're lying under the blanket, lizzie puts her head on my chest and we talk quietly
>she looks at me and i stare at her eyes a bit too long
>she asks why
>i tell her that almost everyone where I'm from has really dull and colorless eyes so hers are incredible to me
>she tells me we have the same eye color (we do) and kisses me
cont.

You know people like to joke about autism n shit here, but there is, actual, literal autism in this thread

lewd

Didn't see that coming. Nicely done.

>we get into a kind of a relationship because whatever we're gonna die anyway
>I'll die but i'm in heaven already
>3 weeks since plane crash
>see some boat coming toward the shore
>run to elizabeth, tell her and she smiles
>wake up
so how autistic was this? i didn't obsess over her prior to this, i just knew her as a cute actress and that's all. why the fuck would my brain do this to me? i never have such vivid dreams, why did this happen

She obviously said, "Hi, I'm Neta-Lee" but your dad's a dumbfuck