That pic is TG, not body swap.

>they hate eachother's guts with a passion because reasons
>they both make fools out of eachother
>the voices don't swap

Almost as bad as boys vs. girls.

Damnit, boner, get down!

Close enough

Carpet Diem, right?

>it's an "user makes another shotty fetish thread on Sup Forums for no reason" thread

I don't think OP knows what Body Swap is.

>We will never get a Dipper/Pacifica bodyswap fic

I was happy with the Dipper/Mable swap

Are you referring to the story where Mable has sex with another boy in Dipper's body?

Nah, the actual episode.
That sounds enticing though.

I recall there was a GFAU where they get stuck in each other's bodies longterm.

Wonder if Northwest Manor would end in /u/.

>Pacifica/Dipper bodyswap

can an art-fag please do this?

Honestly, I was planning on finally writing one using some Sup Forums ideas at some point.

>was planning on making another benfire thread since it's been awhile since the last one
>op uses a benfire pic

I guess I'll have to wait off on it. Luckily I happen to love this to death.

Would they fuck?

>It's a body swap episode where the voice actors imitate each other instead of just swapping characters.

That was a really great episode.

Community had the best one.
youtube.com/watch?v=zv8-NU3S7ec

apparently that was originally going to be the plan for the episode of Teen Titans that did a body swap between Starfire and Raven, they ended up not doing it because Hynden Walch and Tara Strong were TOO good at mimicking each other's voice

>Body swap happens
>Voices literally swap in-universe
>"What happened to your voice?"
"Uh, I have a cold..."

I promised I'd write the "Steven accidentally possesses Priyanka" fic first.

>male and female characters swap bodies
>they don't immediately start feeling themselves up

So unrealistic.

not Sup Forums, but this happened in farscape

What if the male and female characters in question are a couple and seeing themselves nude isn't anything they haven't seen before?

So which body swap is gayer? A guy becoming a girl and having to keep up appearances with her boyfriend or a guy becoming another guy dealing with a girlfriend?

They obviously do it first chance they get offscreen, otherwise they'd risk being pummeled by the other person for violating them.

See pic related.

Then it would be this:
kdingo.net/champ/pics/main.php?g2_itemId=7515

>all those shezow trap threads

Post more cute ics art and comics, especially the doctor doom reed richards ones.

And I said CUTE ones, so don't get funny with me.

What are the best body swap episodes Sup Forums?

Reminder that considering you guys' fetish for Gwen, you will likely get reported to the FBI and thrown in jail for pedophillia charges.

>inb4 "They're just drawings!"
2D is illegal in a number of U.S. states.

That's what shit states deserve I suppose, though I doubt they actually track that shit, more likely just throw it on top of actual cp charges.

I never realized how much I wanted this.

Like, even beyond the lewds, just the idea of Pacifica having to deal with adjusting to life as a boy and living the life of the 'peasantry' while Dipper has to deal with all the problems of being a girl and fitting in with the upper class.

... and also lewds.

If fucking shadbase can get reported to the police and get out fine, then anything is possible.

it was for roblox

No, that was a joke.
The actual images he got in trouble for was with X-23.

That and your internet history will be able to be sold to anyone if certain bills pass.

Good thing I don't live in the united states of clapistan, where the rights of doodles supersede the rights of people.

Reposting from /aco/

>Here's the way I had been thinking it.

>It's a couple years after the series, after high school graduation. Soos is still running the Shack, and Dipper is helping out over the summer. A rainstorm had made a hole in the attic, and all the things there are out to dry. Pacifica comes over to visit, and shenanigans leads to the drying body-swap rug doing its thing with the two of them. Dipper is exasperated but unconcerned, until it becomes apparent that the rug has finally given up the ghost after so much weather exposure.

>He calls up Ford (who is still on the Stan o' War), who promises to make a body-switching device, but making one will take him a month or two. Each of them have to live the other's lives. The Northwests were about to go to their summer house or a fancy party or something in Europe, so Dipper and Pacifica set up a big fight that results in him/her being left behind.

>Initially, they enjoy being in the other's lifestyles. Pacifica gets to be free to do what she wants, hang out at the pool, run in the forest, eat junk food. Dipper gets access to a huge library and fancy food. They both act rather mature about the whole 'seeing each other naked' thing, realising that there is nothing they can do about it, and two months is too long a time to go without showering or changing clothes.

>After a while though, things start to change. Dipper in Pacifica's life finds it far too regimented, the proverbial gilded cage where he has to wear the fancy dresses, lingerie, makeup and whatnot, eat whatever food is on her diet, exercise her specific regiment, study books, go to parties, periods, and never talk to poor people--including his real family. Pacifica is so used to the structure of her life that after doing all the things she could never do, she doesn't know what to do with herself. She's also used to fine things, while Dipper's family comes from the lower middle class with its off-brand soda and clothes, and his body with all that HAIR. On top of that, they find that the hormones of the body are overriding their minds, and they are becoming more and more sexually attracted to their old gender.

>With no clear end in sight for their predicament, during one of their meet-ups, a conversation topic leads to Pacifica becoming aroused due to thinking of say Wendy, and the combination of stress and shame leads to a breakdown. Dipper is handling it better, but has trouble taking his eyes off of his old body's pitched tent. He comforts her, and she eventually calms down emotionally, but not physically. She remains depressed and ashamed at the sight of it. In an effort to help her out (and due to a little bit of interest), he offers a hand with it. He gets really into it (thoughts of how much bigger it is in her hands than it is in his). He goes back to her house and goes to sleep.

>Over the next couple days, he can't stop thinking about the handjob. They don't talk about it again, but a couple meet-ups later she pops another boner. She's been taking care of it herself since that meeting, but he offers again. This time, instead of sitting next to her, he kneels down between her knees (to see if it looks bigger too). They both get into it again, and Dipper gets a load over his face. Reality catches up to them both a bit, and the realization that they had gotten off to their old bodies causes such shame that they don't meet up for a week.

>The temptation remains, though. Dipper begins wondering what it would taste like, Pacifica can't get the image of her face out her head. When next they meet, things begin to escalate. No hands this time, full blowjob. He swallows. After it's finished, Pacifica offers to return the favor. Dipper hadn't done much touching of Pacifica's body so far, so getting eaten out is a whole new world. This continues on for a couple weeks, never quite crossing that final barrier.

>Then word comes that Ford is coming back, with a possible fix. They know that if they want to know what that final feeling is, they aren't going to have much longer to find out. For all the excitement and pleasure, the problems they have with living each other's life hasn't left--this is merely a distraction from that. They were both virgins until this point, with Dipper's eventually decreasing awkwardness and increasing nerdiness not sitting well with girls at home, and Pacifica's upbringing not allowing the freedom to date as she chose (but pony-riding and personal toys having dispensed with the need for any first-time pain and awkwardness). They do the deed--personal preference would be that Pacifica would be on a birth control device, placed by her parents to avoid scandals--and he locks her legs, keeping him in. They try it multiple times over the next two weeks, even one disastrous attempt at anal (turns out that although Pacifica had liked using toys for that herself, that preference did not carry over to Dipper).

>Ford shows up (in Stan's body, for kicks), with his new body-swapping device. They change back, and things start to go back to normal. They start going back to their original sexual preference. Dipper gets ready for that apprenticeship that he declined in the original series, Pacifica goes back to her fancy socialite standing. The story closes on them meeting up at least one more time before Dipper leaves, to try out those old acts in their original bodies.

probably not, but i'd rather see Tavros and Equius swap. The strength and power goes to Tavros' head while Equius is overjoyed at being a cripple mud-blood.

This is...actually pretty good.

Any femanons here?
What's the first thing you'd do if you swapped bodies with a male?

Not unless I get in the way

I could get into Mabel being one of the few who are in on the secret, sublimating Dipcifica into femininity while also strengthening her friendship with Pacipper. Bonus points if over time, Dipciffica's attractions flips so nudity between the two isn't an issue. Mabel could even help him with dressing up to impress Pacipper.

Otherwise, spending time as each other would open doors for them to dive deep into each others hobbies that could carry over an appreciation for each other once they return to normal, with Pacifica finding herself enjoying Dipper's research into the Paranormal and browsing related imageboards, and Dipper getting into the attention to detail Pacifica goes through to fit among her high status.

Could have them each prepping themselves for a date as each other, with the two talking all throughout dinner about a newly discovered phenomenon or creature (uncovered by Pacifica on her own) throughout dinner, and Dipper going all out on the dress and makeup to impress Pacifica, which is all the hotter when the mascara drips down his face as Dipper gives a blowjob.

>Dipper/Wendy bodyswap
>Wendy gets a Dipper's eye view of what she looks like to him and likes what she sees
>Figures "Hey, it's my body, no foul" and gets a little handsy
>Dipper for his part is just confused but doesn't dislike this

Only saw a few pics of that idea, looked interesting

>don't get funny with me
It's like you WANT someone to post Dragonheart.

TG thread?

>2D is illegal in a number of U.S. states.
2D is legal federally m8.

>That pic of Dipper, Mabel, Wendy, and Robbie screwing in each other's bodies on the mindswap carpet.

Eenie, meenie, miney... MIND SWAP!

wh-what?

Anyone have any links to any good body swap fan fics/art? Please?

Same but things could have been better.

Kek

>drawings are illegal

Must suck to live in a third world shithole

is there more to this

Not sure what you're talking about, this was an actual episode. It's the one where the boys become puppets.

I think I have fanart somewhere of the test sisters being hit by that pheremone beam

Living in an actual 3rd world shithole means it's more probable that there's no laws banning loli, or that authorities simply won't give a shit about it.

It's actually worse in most other western countries. In the US you have a possible defense if you have a good lawyer. In Canada or Britain? You're fucking done. Do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars. Go directly to jail.

am I supposed to be aroused?

That's a child's cartoon you sick fuck

There was actually a body swap episode where Johnny switched with one of the sisters.

>these neglected dubs

So... yes?

Thats my fetish

bump

That was good enough to fap to!

Mabel was a cunt in that episode.

It's a shame we never got girl Impulse after DC deleted her.

Don't you mean every episode?
I wouldn't mind that new Speedster gal in The Flash and New Super-Man becoming Impulse.

That sweet, sweet anime art style from a late 90s webcomic.

weak

posting best girl

Trust me. You don't want to see it.