LOL

LOL

If I took that off would he die?

Holy shit did he actually do this?

It would be extremely painful

It's an edit

Are you saying Sup Forums likes Blacked, lolis, and memes?

Sup Forums kinda sucks, but it's nothing close to Sup Forums. Sup Forums is the asshole of the internet. It was my home board for a number of years until the fucking psy-ops BLACKED shit and the pedos took full control.

>Are you saying Sup Forums likes Blacked, lolis, and memes?

Last two definitely

Not so sure about blacked

YOU'RE A BIG GUY

black lolis maybe

>Korea threads
>star vs threads
>company wars

Looks like it

There's been a lot of Sup Forums crossover lately though, if the radically different posting styles and Sup Forums memes weren't enough there have been plenty of people admitting to it. Sup Forums too.

What about memes?

A black loli with a big ass for you?

Sup Forums has bro culture
Sup Forums has too many girls for that

Just a regular loli with a big ass.

>Sup Forums has too many girls for that
sure, user

You're a shit board

I see people say that Sup Forums is the worst board cause tumblr, but it's like have you looked at Sup Forums

If I fuck her would she die?

>bro culture
is that what pedo's call it now

i don't want to hazard a guess at the exact percentage, but Sup Forums is one of the more feminine boards. Obviously it's not at /cgl/ or /an/ levels, but it's higher on that curve than most boards.

I like Lolis and memes

Sup Forums is worse than Sup Forums imo. At least Sup Forums has a semblance of a goal all Sup Forums seems to enjoy is making others miserable

Leaking is bound to happen. Infantile posters from Sup Forums and Sup Forums will go wherever they believe they are in good company or will get the most attention. I'm just happy discussion is still able to occur on some Sup Forums boards because on Sup Forums it's pretty much gone, outside of huge bloated "general" threads and flavor-of-the-week stuff.

Trannies aren't girls Tumblr

Maybe not, but I'll be damned if they don't try

Most accurate.

Heh, both accurate.