youtube.com/watch?v=ap4MXK5JLXM
youtu.be/U_eO98ynJTU?t=1m49s
youtube.com/watch?v=RDDcmKDcX8k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZO4wYW86Ti4
youtube.com/watch?v=gLoqsann1tc&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=EikoWItesz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To treat your mother like a bowling ball
Pick her up, finger her, throw her down the gutter, and watch as she comes back for more

To live a normal, happy life as a black man in Philadelphia.

To save Kairi!

To prevent his good buddy Dumb Donald from becoming a nobody

Rape white women and get away with it.

To sing a song for you, while Bill shows you a thing or two

...I don't want Mr. Cosby to show me things anymore

He rapes, but he saves. But he still rapes.

>What is his end-game?
>What did he mean by this?
>This is X. Say something nice about them!
>What was his fucking problem?
>Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Was it autism?

teach kids to stay off of drugs and focus on helping their fellow man instead of selfishly taking whatever they can get
so that hopefully some of them DON'T grow up in an environment where this is the normal expected behavior, indulge in it, reform their ways, work hard to improve the world, then decades later have it all dredges up to ruin their reputation and their entire career.

Now that the dust has settled...

So dead at the age of 22 due to gang violence?

hey hey hey, I ain't gay!

>That episode where a little latino kid got shot in the face and there was no resolution other than "ghetto life sucks"

Cosby had a hard life.....

youtube.com/watch?v=ap4MXK5JLXM

Yo momma's so ugly, when she went to the proctologist, he stuck his fingers in her mouth.

It's a ____ episode

Brown Hornet rebirth when.

>What is his end-game
To rape Foxxy Love all the time.

>HEY HEY HEY, IT'S OUTA-SIGHT
>EVERYBODY KNOWS HITLER WAS RIGHT

Just a different time I guess...

To circle jerk with his crew

Heh......

To rape Rudy.

Yo momma's so dumb she though tacobell was a mexican phone company.

>Bill Cosby will never zibbity-zop you in the puddin' pop

*fat albert softly playing in the background*

HEY HEY HEY, DON'T RAPE... MAY

>HE'S RETARDED

Type 2 diabetes and massive coronary blockage.

Was literally about to post a new thread about this but with pic minstead

wtf? I hate ___ now

He'd probably stroke out long before coronary disease got him.

To serve you a drink, user~

youtu.be/U_eO98ynJTU?t=1m49s

prove that _____________.

protip: you can't.

>What is his end-game
To be Spongebob.

He never says that

youtube.com/watch?v=RDDcmKDcX8k

Sometimes I fuck up and call him Black Albert. I don't know what's funnier; that, or the fact no one calls me out on it.

>Is one of you really pregnant?
>Uh yes, my wife is
>You're married? I've never heard of such a thing before!

Remember the time Kyla Pratt's magical tear brought Fat Albert to the human world?

Not an argument

Okay, I get that they're visiting a prison to show the kids how tough it is in there, but did they really had to go visit the pedophile ward?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZO4wYW86Ti4

sometimes I can't tell if he's being facetious or he actually gets autistically mad about stuff like that

I think it's a mix but mostly facetious. Either way I have me a laugh every time he does. does he ever do his own stuff?

His knees should be LONG past shot. By now they should've crumbled like Trix cereal used in place of ball bearings.

Him and Julian are working on games together.

I remember in some episodes he would scream TRUDAY but Oscar actually does that on the show. Maybe cartoon impressions that involve swearing are a main gripe of his. I know he hates Sausage Party and Family Guy for doing humor like that

> I know he hates Sausage Party and Family Guy for doing humor like that
Yeah but who over the age of 15 doesn't?
Real talk though, that must be difficult seeing as how it clashes with Chris' style of improv

>all that slang wordplay
Holy shit, this is written really fucking well for a racist low brow parody

he's probably used to it by now it's Julian that really instigates Chris because he love impressions

He has a way with voices. He's a good boy.

To this day, I still don't know what "brown brick" means

>this is user, says something nice about him.

>name 3

youtube.com/watch?v=gLoqsann1tc&t=3s

Jesus, thank you so much

Since no one cares if I post this here and it's not worth its own thread, I have a question:

I'm not a heavy drinker, and I don't know much about hard liquor. When I do drink, it's not socially, but usually alone and just to get drunk. I most just mix vodka with orange juice or any other juice laying around, but I still hate the taste enough to plug my nose when I suck it down. Is there anything out there to mask the taste? Keep in mind, I like to have about half vodka, half juice.

masking the taste usually comes with mixing more juice in. I use Sobe Lifewater, Apple Juice/Grape Juice, and lemonaid. If the taste is too old for you, try mixin it with something new.
Also don't just limit yourself to vodka. Learn to mix simple drinks, like a Long Island. It'll make youre "closet drinking" into "classy drinking"

most offensive video is amazing. Have you've seen any of their Charlie Brown specials? they're hilarious.

I saw the Dolemite one

I don't really mind what the alcohol IS, as long as it's strong. I want to drink the least amount possible and get the most wasted. I usually go through 1/4 one of those big Absolut bottles, and that's enough liquid on its own. I don't want to be adding juices.

It's probably best to just toughen up some more. Used to be 1/4 vodka, 3/4 juice, now I'm trying to wean the juice out. Maybe there's no secret.

Redpill me on __________.

go to 711, buy a 40, and enjoy becoming ghetto

Get a tube attached to a funnel, put it down your throat, and get as much in you as fast as you can.

Are you joking, or half-joking? I might try this, but I'm nearing drunk and I might not be thinking like I usually would.

I smoke weed with my drink. the two affect each other multiplicativly.

Just try not to gag or put it too far down, I guess.

The point is speed. Faster it's in you, the drunker you get.

Ok, now I know that I might get some "DUDE" or "WEED" or maybe "LMAO" posts from asking this, but I have to:

How effective is weed?

Like I said, I'm not a drunk. But when I drink, it's just to get wasted. From my shallow knowledge, I know that liquor is large quantities is more dangerous than weed in most quantities, so I'm not opposed to trying it.

Anyone with experience, please tell me: How is smoking weed, compared to getting wasted? Do you have to smoke more and more to get the same high? What are the similarities/differences compared to alcohol? Just how do you feel in general?

I'm genuinely curious, and I'm open to trying it.

youtube.com/watch?v=EikoWItesz8

I believe it affects your body differently than alcohol, has to do with your size but inversely to the way alcohol works iirc?

Weed can be like getting different brands of alcohol- there are good brands, and there are shitty brands. The issue is you don't have a hard time knowing what alcohol is good and isnt before you buy it.
weed makes you relaxed and generally find humor or stupor in many things, but it affects everyone differently. the quality of the green can change your experience, generally higher quality gives you a higher buzz, lower quality makes you sluggish and unconcerned with everything. most people get very relaxed and sedentary. You never have to worry about hangovers or throwing up. Some people don't enjoy it and say it makes them nervous, so I'd recommend if you're interested just give it a shot before buying a piece and junk.

About the nervousness, is it random or does it amplify a nervous persons feelings? I get stressed out about a lot of things that don't really matter and I don't want to be home alone, shaking in some corner and worrying about something mundane.

Isn't weed supposed to make you forget about petty worries?

I've had pretty bad experiences because people overestimated my tolerance.

Best time I was just relaxing with my friend playing Yakuza all night and laughing at retarded Youtube videos while eating Pizza.

Worst time it felt like my teeth were rotating in my gums, my head was on fire and I couldn't even speak to let them know I needed a hand.

I'm a big pussy though, so just start slow.

That's funny, I was just playing Yakuza 0 today. Love that game. Like I said, I've never smoked weed, but I can imagine a Yakuza game is fun while high. The combat is simple and easy enough that you don't have to focus too hard, and the whole game is ridiculous enough that the funniness would be amplified.

you must have been pretty gone man
it depends. It's not like alcohol that will amplify your current feelings, it more sets you in a mood. What mood that is depends on the individual and the quality of product. If you try it, do it in a safe place. I can't stress that enough. Don't do it somewhere you don't trust, be at home or over at a good friend's place.
For me, my mind races so fast I jump from thought to thought without remembering what I just was thinking of, so yes in that regard it can do that. You won't hallucinate or anything like that, just alters your thinking speed and mood mostly

Yeah, it was pretty enjoyable. I was also playing 0 and basically lost my shit for ten minutes during the initial level where you fight the motherfucker on every floor until you end up throwing him out a window.

You can have some good times.

Diabetes

Incredibly black obese person.

Sorry if anyone feels like I derailed the thread with my liquor/weed talk. I'm properly wasted now, relying on auto-correct to make this readable. Really having to concentrate to have this make sense. I have to say, I usually go on Sup Forums, because I'm much more into video games than I am into cartoons. But I come here whenever I'm angry with that board. I feel like there are a lot more older people here, or at least people that talk more normally. Even though I don't watch cartoons at all or read comics, I like it here,

Again, want to point out that I'm wasted. Sorry if this doesn't make sense. Keep making good threads, keep being cool, whatever. I love you all.