APOLOGIZE

>tried to stay true to Georgie's vision, effectively mitigating the corporate bullshit of KK & the reanimated corpse of Roy E. Disney
>unfairly bullied by nerds that can't see he was the only levy holding back the flood of cancer

You know what to do

S

O

i'm sorry based kike

Y

S... O... ? Woops looks like we're spelling the wrong thing there user!

SPIT
SPIT
SPIT

can't wait for him to retcon 8 with 9

The movies are in a mess because of him.
JJ starts unexplainable shit and then fucks off leaving others to pick up the mess

I don't like Star Wars, but if I liked Star Wars I'd be fine to never see new Star Wars movies if that meant I don't get to see TFA.

George handpicked JJ, he knew what was up. I don't deny that JJ is a hack but he was a handpicked hack and at any rate looking better than Rian.

>at any rate looking better than Rian
Eh, dunno. JJ is xtremely shallow and unsubstantial. His characters lack some fundamental human quality, move from what h did is a difficult task.
He is very good to plant plot points that LOOK smart and make you engaged, but he has no idea of what all of that will bring; see Snoke.
JJ is a con-man. He is the Director equivalent of Psychopathy.

TFA was corporate bullshit and there was none of Lucas's vision in that piece of trash.

He was the cancer fully. Just not as violent a strain.

OP, are you trying to damage control?

>he was the only levy holding back the flood of cancer
Gonna need some proofs you soy guzzling faggot. (You)s are a hell of a drug

lost is shit
star trek was shit
cloverfield is shit
star wars is shit

he can retire now

[citation needed]

>be hollywood kike
>rape star trek for moneys
>given star wars license
>rape that for money too
>get good reviews from other hollywood jews
>given license to do with Episode IX too
God, I hope JJ gets murdered

Shits in all your "mystery boxes"

Snoke =Plageus? NO! Blargh!

Rey = Kenobi? Sheev? NO! Mary "junkyard" Sue

Luke = Powerful Jedi master? NO Doctor Strange and Blargh

Leia = Blarghs IRL

Phasma = Bobba Fett Baddie? NO! Blargh

never

Also S for making Ultra-death-star.

S

>he is very good to plant plot points that LOOK smart and make you engage

i enjoyed super 8

George picked JJ because he was planning on giving him guidance, then Kathleen kicks him out and JJ bows to his new master instead of sticking up for the man who got him the gig in the first place.

FUCKING JEW! STOP RUINING CHRISTIAN SCI-FI SERIES YOU KIKE!

Sorry, I pay my sins as phoneposter.
Makes you feel involved. But is illusory.
See fringe. He is good at moving the camera fast enough and add so much shit that you forgot about all the inconsistencies he planted

It's not bad until the last act.
You can't have E.T. also be Godzilla unless you're the Iron Giant.

>CHRISTIAN SCI-FI SERIES

>you will never see the kino produced by George Lucas
>we got a politically charged badly made rehash instead
JJ is a hack by the way. But the way you guys are making it sound seems better than what we got. What was the original TFA script about (the one that got trashed by KK)?

>George handpicked JJ

Yeah, but can anyone top JJ in sucking the soul out of things?

If you're too stupid to see all the Christian allegories in Star Wars than you literally are't fit to live.

0/10
Apply yourself

Epic Hitchslap, my fellow non-believer.

>Rule of Two is in effect even out of universe

He's back for IX.

Haha look at this triggered homo

Believe in whatever sky wizard you want to (or not), but don't bring weak ass bait like that back in here ever again.

It’s possible that Rian may be the spark that lights the flame that burns this new trilogy down.

No. That was Jew Jew Abrams.

This is just a test to see how bad the damage was.

Just try to anticipate and IMAGINE what an absolute soulless crap he will shit for the next one. It will be embarrassingly bad. The nail in the coffin.

Fuck off, JewJew

I'm sure Jew Jew tried real hard....... real hard. He put all those big long hard sabers in the film, with a big sweaty man swinging it.

The he put in all those really tempting little mystery boxes, not regular boxes, but those really special mystery boxes. Almost like a regular box, but just a little different, like that one stuffed with that big red rod of a sword.

Or when he said this is the whitest straightest room imaginable lets do something different! And made that lusty bromance between Fin and Poe, and they had this instant connection, and a tragic seperation, only to find Poe exactly when he found his Big Blue Sabre. And he saw Poes x wing fly through the air and his big blue rod came to life.

fucking this. Lost, Cloverfield, Fringe

have we ever got satisfactory answers to any of them?

gr8 b8 OP you are a faggot.

>a definitive answer for those pieces of shit

Yeah, pic related.

You don't have to believe in anything yourself to notice obvious religious subtext in a story about The Chosen One with a mother who was impregnated by an unknown entity.

> Roy E. Disney

You leave Roy out of this. He was against big business.

Based George picked a hack to purposely fuck over Disney Wars!

>surely this is a unique occurance in religious and mythological folklore
Its the monomyth, you absolute bellend.

JJ is a Spielberg clone minus the substance (what little there is)

More eastern religions than western, desu

Jar Jar Abrams