So is it basically Archie: Noir or what?

So is it basically Archie: Noir or what?

Yes

Awesome. Only five minutes in but now I'm fucking hype.

Is Sabrina in it?

>show called riverdale its basically Archie.
WOW.

psst season finale

No, but word is she might show up in season 2.

>Archie: Noir
>Noir
Finish the sentence next time instead of making yourself look like a fucking idiot.

Strong rumor is that she pops up in the season finale, but I'm not sure we ever got a confirmation on that.

I feel like this terribly-photoshopped picture doesn't do any of the actors justice.

>Ms. Grundy
I haven't read any Archie. I'mma assume she's Born on a Mundy.

Aside from Afterlife with Archie, what's some good stuff in this setting to read?

To narrow it down, I prefer serious story over silly, largely story-less joke comics.

Are you all hoping for it? Because I am. I think the slight surrealism of "oh, and there's a witch" could really fit with the tone of the show.

I agree.

Sabrina seems inevitable given that Archie Comics recently signed a development deal with WB-TV. They should introduce her on Riverdale with a sprinkling of supernatural or the surreal and then give her a spin-off show that is more supernatural heavy.

Why not go full Twin Peaks with it, and slowly build the weirdness until by season 4 or so, the show is batfuck insane?

>le edgy murder teen drama

Not really, it's just Archie: Teen Soap Opera that keeps forgetting it's supposed to be a murder mystery

the main life with archie series

Does Jughead get more time?

In later episodes he does, yeah. Not as much in the first episode.

Thanks. I posted that right after watching the first episode. Was hoping he would.

I wonder what happened between Jughead and Archie. I wonder if they'll ever be friends again.

I hope Josie gets a little more characterization.

The idea of Sabrina in the show is exciting too.

This show has me hooked.