You know the latest episode wasn't good when there are barely any threads of Jack shortly after its premiere

You know the latest episode wasn't good when there are barely any threads of Jack shortly after its premiere

I can already see dropping ratings, but at least we are going to see girl power yay

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!z4wHHBzJ!BTNo4C9JZQxeFt_nzKzExDxm1efKX15iW4RiCzi6Udc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can y'all enjoy something for fucking once

been coming here on and off for 9 years and every time something doesn't meet y'alls stupid high standards it's all "shit"

fuck off with that crap

he didn't say it was shit, he just said wasn't good and I agree.
Scotsman dying next episode will probably pick up the pace

The episode was -ok- it had pacing problems and the Ashii thing felt kinda forced. Personally I think the two week wait spoiled it for me.

SHES RUINING THE SERIES

REEE

I am just glad that I was right and people don't actually like that shit, I mean the majority will still follow it but it's going to get less and less viewers.

You brought this on yourself Genndy.

Nah. Threads usually drop off ~2 days after the new ep, with a slow tempo of garbage like this in between.

Not really, I followed Sup Forums after every SJ episode and this one is definitely the worst when it comes to threads about it.

But like doood,shes so cute and she'll like be a great gf to jack uknowwhatimean xD

Then jack will ruin her

She thicc af bro, le epic memes are the best thing about this show am I right lol

>ONE episode decides to slow the fuck down
This is why we cant have nice things

You mean wasting half of the episode on Ashi's moaning?

I liked episodic episodes of old Samurai Jack and they were nowhere near cancerous as this shit. Fucking Jack and the baby was better than this.

now where have i seen this arguement before? oh yeah korra

>autistic Jackfags are so ass ravaged by the prank that they suddenly start spamming anti-R&M threads
>R&Mfags respond by pretending SJ sucks
No matter who wins, we lose.

What if I told you that I watched and liked the first three episodes but the fourth one was just poorly executed? Am I just a filthy pretender? Is disliking things impossible on this second rate Reddit?

Criticism is something that you can't grasp, obviously, which is sad.

You seriously going to equate the fucking nothing that was Korra to SJ now?

if sj gets worse then yes, i will equate iit to korra

>INTERNETEXPLORER

Anyone have a link to the episode?

use a torrent you philistine

There's been a lot of Jack threads lately user. You just don't sit on your ass and be on co all day like me.

I just want a link to somewhere I can find it you mong. I'm not trying to get a virus

Here
mega.nz/#!z4wHHBzJ!BTNo4C9JZQxeFt_nzKzExDxm1efKX15iW4RiCzi6Udc

Shit, I'm trying to find episode one. I used to be able to find anything, but now. now all my sources are gone.

I've lost my edge.

there have been five SJ threads all day
shitpost somewhere else

Why are there suddenly so many anti-Jack bait threads?

Either way, next week's episode looks good and the show will most likely pick up steam again as a whole.

That's because there was a sticky thread with 3k posts.

Gee, thanks user

I find it funny that you would use that image because old Jack is a perfect metaphor for the people complaining.

You've never been right about a single thing in your life and you know it.